601 S. Hill St. A1, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Capri Jewelry Inc

Diamond engagement rings, wedding rings and diamonds are our specialty. Located in the Downtown Jewelry District. We carry a large selection of white and fancy color G.I.A. and E.G.L. certified diamonds with Ideal Cuts. We provide our diamonds at wholesale prices with 25%-50% less than retail stores. The engagement ring you purchase will be custom made based on your finger size and with us matching the side diamonds quality grade to the center diamond. We create the rings utilizing 3D computer design technology cad software. We also do antique hand engraving style with scroll or filigree patterns. Our work is known for it's high quality craftsmanship. We offer our jewelry in 14K & 18K white or yellow gold and platinum. All jewelry purchased from us comes with an automatic service for life at no charge.

Appointments are highly recommended for Saturdays.

Pre-owned Rolex (no affiliation) and other fine watches.

We also appraise your jewelry.

Best Engagement Ring Store in Los Angeles has always been our goal. We are established in the heart of the Jewelry District also know as the Jewelry Mart or Diamond District and now have been serving worldwide for many years. We are a family operated business and have a majority of our clients that are repeat or have been highly recommended by their family and friends. We always provide customers with family-style service as each customer works directly with one of the family members either Gary, Chris, or Claude.

Member of the Better Business Bureau with a grade of A+

IMAG0360
IMAG0230

175 Reviews for Capri Jewelry Inc

Kat · Married on 05/06/2017

My fiancé and I went to the jewelry district "just to look," and headed straight to Capri, as my guy likes to research things and found great ratings and reviews. The staff was very responsive, and not in a pushy way. I was sort of afraid to touch the pretty things with my grubby paws, but they assured me that it would be fine. As soon as I mentioned that I probably wanted to custom design my ring, we were referred to Claude. Omg, Claude! This man made me an even more beautiful ring than I imagined! After a good amount of deliberation, I decided I wanted the band from one ring and the setting from another. Claude patiently helped us pick out the perfect center diamond, never appearing to try and upsell us. With a custom design, you never really know what you're going to get, but he absolutely hit it out of the park! Claude is also certified to appraise his gorgeous creations, so we got an appraisal certificate when we got the ring (it's worth more than we paid). I could not possibly be happier with my experience!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

Great services I truly recommend Capri Jewelry, we had the pleasure of working with Chris. He gave us great service and was very attentive to our needs and wants.

• Lena

Lena · Married on 11/21/2015

My fiance got a beautiful channel setting with a 1.3 carat princess cut center stone from Capri jewelry! He also purchased a matching wedding band that has the same setting as the engagement ring. The serve was phenomenal. Just warning you that this is a small and intimate shop, it is definitely not your average Tiffany's store. But this is why Capri is such a small hidden gem. My apologies but I forgot the sales rep that helped my fiance and I pick out my room. I did my research, told him what I wanted and most importantly what I can afford. What I really liked is that thy will try to customize and find diamonds that are within your budget and close to what you wanted. My main thing was size, I wanted a big rock but did not want to sell an arm or leg to get it. He asked me what I was willing to sacrifice on, clarity, color etc. In the end the sales person was able to find the perfect diamond for my fiance and I. We were very very happy with the purchase and did a wonderful job with the appraisal as well. We then went downstairs to the recommended jeweler to get the diamond set into the actual ring. Wonderful service there as well. Best part is that we can always come back in the future and upgrade to a better diamond only paying the difference of the upgrade. Hubby promises that every 10 years we can upgrade haha!

Capri Jewelry Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

Real Weddings

• 601 S. Hill St. A1 Los Angeles, CA 90014 See on map
    2136272265 (Other Phone Number)
    2136275272 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Saturday 10:00- 5:00 Also available by appointment.