601 S. Hill St. A1, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Capri Jewelry Inc

Diamond engagement rings, wedding rings and diamonds are our specialty. Located in the Downtown Jewelry District. We carry a large selection of white and fancy color G.I.A. and E.G.L. certified diamonds with Ideal Cuts. We provide our diamonds at wholesale prices with 25%-50% less than retail stores. The engagement ring you purchase will be custom made based on your finger size and with us matching the side diamonds quality grade to the center diamond. We create the rings utilizing 3D computer design technology cad software. We also do antique hand engraving style with scroll or filigree patterns. Our work is known for it's high quality craftsmanship. We offer our jewelry in 14K & 18K white or yellow gold and platinum. All jewelry purchased from us comes with an automatic service for life at no charge.

Appointments are highly recommended for Saturdays.

Pre-owned Rolex (no affiliation) and other fine watches.

We also appraise your jewelry.

Best Engagement Ring Store in Los Angeles has always been our goal. We are established in the heart of the Jewelry District also know as the Jewelry Mart or Diamond District and now have been serving worldwide for many years. We are a family operated business and have a majority of our clients that are repeat or have been highly recommended by their family and friends. We always provide customers with family-style service as each customer works directly with one of the family members either Gary, Chris, or Claude.

Member of the Better Business Bureau with a grade of A+

Capri Jewelry Inc 4
Capri Jewelry Inc 5
  • SarahBet

SarahBeth · Married on 06/22/2019

Family Jeweler makes you feel like family

Chris at Capri is so awesome. He was such a pleasure to work with and honestly, it was the best experience you can have at a jewelry store. We never ever felt pressured to make a purchase. Chris is very knowledgeable and helped us design our rings and we absolutely love them. The pricing was very fair and we plan on coming back here if we are in the market for jewelry again. 100% recommend!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Capri Jewelry Inc 6
    Capri Jewelry Inc 7
    Capri Jewelry Inc 8
    Capri Jewelry Inc 9
    Capri Jewelry Inc 10

Kat · Married on 05/06/2017

My fiancé and I went to the jewelry district "just to look," and headed straight to Capri, as my guy likes to research things and found great ratings and reviews. The staff was very responsive, and not in a pushy way. I was sort of afraid to touch the pretty things with my grubby paws, but they assured me that it would be fine. As soon as I mentioned that I probably wanted to custom design my ring, we were referred to Claude. Omg, Claude! This man made me an even more beautiful ring than I imagined! After a good amount of deliberation, I decided I wanted the band from one ring and the setting from another. Claude patiently helped us pick out the perfect center diamond, never appearing to try and upsell us. With a custom design, you never really know what you're going to get, but he absolutely hit it out of the park! Claude is also certified to appraise his gorgeous creations, so we got an appraisal certificate when we got the ring (it's worth more than we paid). I could not possibly be happier with my experience!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

Great services I truly recommend Capri Jewelry, we had the pleasure of working with Chris. He gave us great service and was very attentive to our needs and wants.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Real Weddings

• 601 S. Hill St. A1 Los Angeles, 90014 See on map
    2136272265 (Other Phone Number)
    2136275272 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Saturday 10:00- 5:00 Also available by appointment.