The Yacht Club at Marina Shores

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue Seritis was so helpful and reliable. She immediately got back with us when we had questions or concerns. She was very calming at a stressful time!

Thank you for your kind words, Kathy. ❤

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married in the shoreline room and everything was amazing! We had the time of our lives!!

The Yacht Club at Marina Shores responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review Alicia. We appreciate the feedback and wish you and John many happy years together!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue was amazing for my wedding! The ceremony and reception were beautiful! I received so many compliments!! If you are looking for a venue with preferred vendors and don't want the stress of decorating or having to even have a coordinator! Look no further! The Yacht Club suggests preferred vendors and reduces so much stress with the outstanding services they provide!! I would do it all over again and this same venue!! Thanks again to Sue and everyone at the Yacht Club!!

The Yacht Club at Marina Shores responded with the following comments:

Wow, Tamika! Thank you for such kind words. We're elated your day went so smoothly and can't wait to see the photos! Congratulations and we wish you many happy years of wedded bliss.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Yacht Club at Marina Shores was the perfect venue for our wedding! We had our reception in the Shoreline room and ceremony on the outside deck. The views outside were beautiful and provided a gorgeous backdrop for pictures. The Shoreline room was so elegant - especially with the lighting additions running along the ceiling. We had a wedding planner to assist as we live in AZ - so this was a destination wedding - and Sue kept in touch with our planner and answered all our questions and helped to meet our needs. When we first met Sue, she told us that they use the best of the best vendors for all the services and she was right! It was quite evident that everyone knew what they were doing!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Jennifer Ireland at Marina Shores Yacht Club for my wedding. The location is absolutely beautiful. It is right on an inlet in Virginia Beach. They made it so easy to plan a wedding while my fiance was deployed. The yacht club provides preferred vendors so that you don't have to find everything yourself. However, if you want to use a different photographer or remove the photo booth, etc. they were very accommodating. Jennifer was always quick to respond to my many emails and questions. The wedding day went off without any issues. All the guests were very impressed and this bride couldn't be any happier. Highly recommended! Thank you- Moira

The Yacht Club at Marina Shores responded with the following comments:

Thank you Moira! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. We wish you many happy years together!

• Wedding: 01/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They helped make our wedding day perfect. I wouldn't imagine how wonderful the day ended up. With all the planning it was so worth it. I couldn't picture getting married anywhere else in Va Beach beautiful venue on the water and wonderful vendors. The service was great and all of our guests had a great time. Sue was so easy to work with and was always very responsive when I needed anything!

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding at the Yacht Club at Marina Shores was PHENOMENAL! Everyone did an outstanding job! Every detail was planned to perfection. Jennifer Ireland was exceptional! She ensured that every facet of the event was outstanding. She was always available to answer every question and inquiry. She made the experience enjoyable! Everyone had a marvelous time! Jonathan Malbon ensured that the evening was flawless. He directed and assisted the staff to meet all our wants and needs. The evening was SPECTACULAR! All the vendors involved were exceptional!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough wonderful things about Sue, Jennifer and The Yacht Club. They were wonderful and helped tremendously! I visited several times and made numerous calls for all my questions and they were always eager to help!!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love everything about The Yacht Club.

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Yacht Club at Marina Shores was wonderful!!! Choosing this venue made the wedding planning a lot easier! Our wedding ceremony was held on the Shoreline Deck and the reception was carried on in the Shoreline Room. This location made it easy to transition and allowed us to be with our friends and family throughout the event. The vendors were spectacular and altogether it was perfect!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved Jennifer Ireland our coordinator. She was friendly, flexible, and always kept the lines of communication open. I felt like we were her only wedding. They have set up great vendors to work with and make everything much easier. If you don't have the time to do a lot of your own planning this is a great option. Reception was in coastal room. Our guests were excited about the venue and how you can be both inside and out.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Becky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding in June 2013 at the Yacht Club at Marina Shores. A lot of my family flew in from the midwest and were blown away by the venue. We received so many compliments on what a beautiful ceremony and reception we had. My relatives were so excited to be close to the water but thankful for the covered ceremony since it did end up raining! The venue looked gorgeous and it was the perfect fit for our wedding. Our guests are still talking about it weeks later!
Jennifer was very easy to work with and prompt in returning my many e-mails! When the date got closer she made sure that everything was in place and ready to go for the big day. She was there to run us through the rehearsal and to make sure everything went smoothly for the wedding. She helped to set everything up so that I wouldn't have to worry about it! She is very professional and knows her job well!

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This vendor was absolutely perfect. The wedding was a package deal which included catering, photography, a florists, the venue for the wedding and reception, decorations and a dj. What more could a bride ask for. All we did was meet with each vendor and tell them what we wanted. The wedding was perfect.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted to send a huge THANK YOU to Sue and all of the staff at The Yacht Club at Marina Shores for making my wedding go off so very smoothly! The venue is beautiful, the bridal changing room provided the perfect place to finalize the details for me and my bridesmaids. Everyone was so impressed with The Yacht Club and everything about it. Everything was perfect, thank you again for all of your help!

• Wedding: 06/02/2013
Terra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first time we met Jennifer for our consultation, I knew we had found the perfect place for our wedding. Any appointment we had, Jennifer worked around our work schedules. Any correspondence I sent was promptly answered by her and she would even check in with me to see how things were going on my end. The day of the wedding ran so smooth and everything was beautiful. I would recommend the Yacht Club and Jennifer Ireland to anyone wanting a stress-free and beautiful event!!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don't book anywhere else until you have talked with these wonderful folks! Sue was so instrumental in helping us to coordinate a beautiful reception! The ability to work with our wedding vendors via Sue made life so much easier. She is a true and caring professional who responds with lightning speed to questions or challenges that occur along the way! My daughter's wedding was a magical experience made possible by the behind the scenes work of this wonderful team!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
757-496-7006
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire