The Webster Barn

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Kate 5 Reviews
This venue was everything we were looking for and more. The barn is full of rustic beauty and the custom designed stain glass windows give it an artistic touch. The whole setting is on the top of a hill that overlooks all of the surrounding mountains. It was the perfect spot for our outdoor ceremony. Reed, the manager, and his father Ralph, the owner, were so helpful to us. They knew all the local contacts to help us pull everything together and they worked their tails off for us. They are super low-key and happy to accommodate special requests. They set up a huge bonfire outside and were full of great suggestions. It was also great to have the cute house on the property for the weekend. All of our guests were stunned by the beautiful scenery during the day, the gorgeous sunset, and then the intense starry night. I am so happy that we found the Webster Barn. It was the perfect location, and it set us up for the perfect day. I highly recommend this venue. Check out my wedding pics on the website.
-Marianna
Wedding: 10/09/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
 802-851-8054
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire