The Flower Barn

The Flower Barn

Seaford
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Colleen
04/05/2013

Michael is a true genius when it comes to making beautiful centerpieces and bouquets within the amount you can afford! I can honestly say people who spent double on their flowers were blown away by mine!

Profile Picture
Diana
10/14/2012

My husband and i got married Oct14th 2012. Flower Barn team were amazing, there very friendly they work with you on what you want for your wedding. On time with the delivering of the flowers. everything that we ordered came out beautiful loved it. i recommend them 1000%

Services Used: Flowers

Michael and his team at The Flower Barn in Long Island are the best! The flowers were amazing and the tables were magnificent!!! From start to finish, Michael was amazing-especially at creating my bouquet!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Originally flowers were the last thing I cared about when it came to our wedding! After meeting with Mike I slowly became obsessed with them. Not only was Mike smart and personable but he was honest! If our ideas weren't going to look good, he told us and shared with us the best way to get what we wanted for a lower cost. Not many vendors that I ran into would do or did do such a thing!

In the end our flowers were everything I pictured but couldn't actually explain. I'm not sure how he does it - but he got it! He understood our vision and went with it. Not only that, the price was incredible! I had no idea what to expect and in the end we got so much more then what we had originally planned and it all came in under so much less then what we had originally thought.