The Centre Bridge Inn

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Our wedding at Centre Bridge Inn was an absolute dream come dream. The food was insanely good., the service was amazing and the venue, especially the location is picture perfect. The Inn is an old building. Please remember that there are some things about it that aren't perfect and yes it's on the river so there are some bugs. Don't be turned off by the bad reviews you will read. Go see the place for yourself. If you're looking for a venue with charm and personality you won't have to look any further. The staff are amazing, welcoming, and super accommodating. My e-mails and phone calls were answered within a day or two and I was always treated respectfully. CBI is unlike any other venue you will see. They were super flexible and allowed me to make this wedding exactly how I wanted it. I honestly can't say enough about the whole experience. It was a day I'll never forgot and my guests said the same thing. CBI is a hidden gem. I can't wait to go back.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment I first walked into The Centre Bridge Inn, I knew I wanted to get married to my husband there. And from the moment I met the staff, I knew it was going to be a great experience. I have done some event planning in my career so I have pretty high standards for event logistics and organization. From the second I met Melissa, I knew I was in really, really good hands. She continually impressed me more throughout the whole process. I was always worried that I wouldn't be able to let go and let someone else manage the details of my wedding day, but after a few discussions with Melissa, I knew that the only thing I'd have to worry about on my wedding day, was having fun. And that was exactly what I needed most. The venue is also absolutely beautiful. The views of the river and bridge are stunning. The food was also incredible. Several people told me that the steak was the best wedding entree they ever had (and they had been to a lot of weddings recently). Every need was anticipated and every detail was perfectly executed by all members of the staff. Several people told me that the staff was really nice. I couldn't have asked for more. I also felt like the price was very reasonable. It was very important for us not to spend an exorbitant amount of money on our wedding but we also wanted to have a nice event with great food, great drinks, great atmosphere and great service. And with The Centre Bridge Inn, we got all that an more. If you are looking for a beautiful venue where you will be in the hands of real pros - look no further!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Centrebridge Inn was the perfect location for our wedding! Melissa (the wedding coordinator) is amazing! She pulled together my vision for the day and handled everything perfectly for an amazing and smooth day! Also the food was incredible, I have had nothing but great feed back about every entrée and appetizer! The venue is a beautiful rustic historic inn and the perfect setting for a wedding. I am so happy that I chose the Centrebridge for my wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! Melissa and her staff are awesome and went above and beyond. My guests raved about the venue and food. Couldn't thank them enough!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The moment I stepped into Centre Bridge Inn, I knew that it was the place that I wanted to celebrate my wedding and dance the night away. It turned out to be a solid decision. We had our wedding ceremony offsite and as soon as we arrived Melissa greeted us with a giant plate of hor devours (we were worried that we wouldn't get any because we were busy with pictures). The hor devours were A+ and all the guests had their fill of them and were raving about how delicious and unique they were. Cocktail hour utilized the outdoor patio and the indoor sitting rooms because it was pretty chilly. All the fires and space heaters were up and running and guests were able to enjoy the view despite the cold. All of the wait staff were SO KIND and SO dutiful. They went out of their way to set everything up just the way I had asked and kept checking with me to see how things were going and if they could do anything to make the night better for me and my guests. I thought we would get the “B” team staff for a Sunday wedding, but they brought their A game for sure. When we went downstairs for dinner we shared our first dance, and though it may be true that not everyone had a front row view of the modest dance floor – that’s the beauty and coziness of Centre Bridge. Instead of other weddings I have been to where guests sat at their table occasionally glancing up as the bride and groom shared their first dance, my guests were able to be part of the experience as they swayed and sang along to the music in a giant circle around us. The salads were pre-placed as we had discussed, fresh, crunchy and delicious. Dinner followed shorty and it was divine (albeit the veggies were a tad on the al dente side). As soon as the dance floor opened the party did not stop, and I know that was not due to Centre Bridge but because of my guests – but the staff really ensured that everyone felt comfortable and made the atmosphere perfect for a night of dancing. I forgot a bottle of wine for the anniversary

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter and son-in-law picked the Centre Bridge because it meant a lot to them having grown up in the area and the setting could not be better! Being the nervous, stressed out mother of the bride, I was so thrilled at how everything turned out. The graciousness of the entire staff, the extreme professionalism of Melissa and Reanne, the coordinators for the event and the fabulous food made the entire day exceptional. Having guests come from all over the country, the recurring theme of conversation was how special and spectacular the wedding was. I cannot rave enough about The Centre Bridge Inn, and while we are out of daughters, I highly recommend the inn for anyone wanting the perfect inn along the beautiful Delaware River in the heart of quintessential Bucks County!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could not have asked for a better venue or staff!!! They made our wedding process so easy and fun! Everyone at the venue was great to work with and got back to me within a few days on any questions or concerns i had. They did an amazing job and i could not have dreamed of a better wedding. It was everything that i had pictured on my big day! All of our guest raved about the food and the service!! Flawless

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is an amazing place to have a wedding! The Centre Bridge Inn staff will make sure your evening is a night you will always remember. My husband and I chose center bridge because of its unique, vintage feel. It is a beautiful location over the river with plenty of charm and character. Melissa, our wedding coordinator was amazing. We loved her and had an amazing experience. Our reception was so beautiful and it was everything we could have ever asked for!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Beauty of the Delaware river
Something old something new

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot say enough positive things about the Centre Bridge Inn. From the moment my fiance and I walked in to look at the venue we fell in love and knew we were in wonderful hands. It was a beautiful and romantic backdrop for our wedding reception of approximately 80 guests. Reeanne and Melissa are true professionals in making sure every detail was to our liking. Any issue that arose on our day was quickly handled by Melissa to ensure all went as planned. The food was amazing....the filets were all perfectly cooked and the "taste of Philly" at the cocktail hour was a huge hit!! If you are looking for a unique setting in a picturesque area, this is definately the place!!!

Profile Picture
Kathleen
12/28/2013

This was a most beautiful setting! The wedding coordinator was absolutely wonderful in creating the atmosphere of a perfect winter wedding. I had a rather small dinner reception, 40 people, and it is a large room, but Melissa, the coordinator created a very cozy and beautiful event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't have enough wonderful things to say about having my wedding at the Centre Bridge Inn. From the moment we met with Melissa, the event coordinator, she made everything so effortless. Melissa and the rest of the staff were extremely accommodating, helpful, and friendly to all our family and friends. The venue was gorgeous for the ceremony and reception. Everything went so smoothly and I found that I wasn't worried about anything the day of the wedding. It was an absolutely perfect weekend and I couldn't have wished for a better experience. My husband and I look forward to going back to celebrate our future anniversaries!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Centre Bridge Inn in Bucks County was our ideal wedding location and Melissa, the event planner was absolutely amazing. Having your wedding at this location ensures you receive not only a gorgeous venue, but available on site accommodations for your guest as well as an incredible event planner who will ensure you have an enjoyable experience planning every second of your day. The minute we stepped in to this rustic inn right on the Delaware, we knew this was where our wedding should be. The ambiance brings you right back to the 1800's yet the modern amenities ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable experience.The rooftop terrace overlooks the Delaware and the bridge built in 1814. Our ceremony and cocktail hour took place on the rooftop terrace and could not have been more beautiful. As soon as the ceremony was complete, guests were directed to the beautiful wood bar downstairs while the staff transformed the rooftop terrace and prepared for the cocktail hour. Guests enjoyed delicious appetizers such as soft and hard cheeses, accompanied by fresh fruit, sliced breads and crackers, Tequila Marinated Scallop Ceviche Shooters, Sauteed Button Mushrooms with Sun Dried Tomatoes in a Madeira Cream Sauce served on a Toasted Baguette and several other delicious dishes. They were also treated to homemade iced tea and lemonade served in mason jars. The guests were then escorted downstairs to the reception area that is by far the most beautiful room I have ever been in. The dance floor is nestled in a room with a large oak bar and a huge stone fireplace. Since is was summertime and the fireplace could not be lit, guests were treated to an over-sized candelabra that held nine pillar candles. The entire room was warmed by candlelight. Dinner was served in the next room through french doors that opened up to modern addition to the inn. The food was amazing and numerous guests have told us this was one of the best weddings they have ever been to!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Centre Bridge Inn gave us the most picturesque and perfect winter Wedding last year. I cannot believe we will be celebrating our 1 year Anniversary so soon! My husband and I along with our families want to say Thank you to everyone at Centre Bridge, especially Melissa, for helping make our day such a wonderful memory that feels like just yesterday!

From the moment we stepped into Centre Bridge, they were set apart from every other venue we had looked at. We wanted a wedding ceremony and reception in the same venue, which captured the essence of New Hope and Bucks County, and which was perfectly situated on the water but where we could enjoy a cosy fireplace ceremony as well. I honestly did not think such a place existed, and I thought I would have to compromise on something. Well, in we walked, gorgeous, quaint, cosy, nostalgic...a feeling we didn't get anywhere else. All this and the bridge right outside (we were engaged on the New Hope/Lambertville bridge, bridges are totally "our" thing :) ). We said yes right there.

From that point on, Melissa was on top of everything. She saw my vision of a winter white and ivory wedding with a vintage feel, not overly Christmas-y but with lots of candles, lights, silver and gold. She really helped me turn it into a reality. Those months of planning all melt together now, and I was stressed out for many of them, but Melissa always grounded and calmed me and in the end, she and her crew took my vision and executed it even better than I had imagined. They literally transformed the space into a vintage-y romantic winter wonderland.

My guests had a wonderful time at our wedding. All of them exclaimed how beautiful everything was and how much fun they had, how personal everything felt. That is exactly what I was going for. Much of my family stayed at the Inn with us and we were comfortable and happy with yummy breakfast buffet on Sunday morning and a warm send off afterwards. Thankyou Centre Bridge!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was great! The staff was helpful and accommodating, even when the ceremony had to be moved inside at the last minute due to rain. The Inn is so lovely, especially after the renovations they just did; I got so many compliments from everyone! If you're looking for a sweet, vintage style wedding where there is a great staff to help you out, I highly recommend the Centre Bridge Inn.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding here was amazing! I loved every moment of it! Melissa, Liz and everyone at CBI were wonderful. They really go the extra mile to make sure everything goes smoothly. The first time I saw this place, I knew it was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The setting, the food, and the people here are AWESOME!