Sweet Stuff Cakery

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

Dr. t. lee 5 Reviews
Veronica created the most AMAZING steampunk wedding cake for our wedding. From design conception to finished product, Sweet Stuff Cakery was responsive and professional.The cake was absolutely delicious and all of our guests raved about it. We selected mud cake with a peanut butter buttercream filling. The cake was covered with HOMEMADE fondant and you can really tell the difference when a baker makes their own fondant. Every single part of the cake was divine.
Wedding: 06/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I wanted a mickey mouse Halloween themed wedding cake. I know weird right? But she did it perfectly! The figures looked so real and the cake tasted wonderful.
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I decided to have a fall wedding and she made me a wonderful cake! The way she made the flowers and hand sculpted our cake topper was unbelievable. Her prices start at 100$ and increase depending on what you want, but I got a really reasonable price for my four tier cake. Couldn't be happier :)
Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my wedding cake done by veronica and it was delicious and beautiful.
Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought my daughter cupcakes for her birthday and they were so good I bought my wedding cake here. I kind of ordered last minute and she still did it amazingly.
Wedding: 07/14/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I ordered a very detailed cake with lots of flowers and lady bugs and she did an outstanding job! She crafted little bluebirds and a picket fence lining the cake and it was out of this world. She also made a dessert table for my husband and I with these delicious things called cake pops and chocolate bark. Loved it!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
The cake I ordered from here was amazing! Just perfect. The price was reasonable and the chocolate cake with raspberry filling was fantastic, I would order a cake again in a heart beat.
Wedding: 04/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I originally just wanted a cupcake but I ended up falling in love with their recipes so much, I decided to buy my wedding cake here. I don't usually like chocolate cake, but I'm crazy for theirs. The prices were good and the people were nice.
Wedding: 02/11/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Sweet Stuff Cakery was wonderful to work with through the entire planning process. They have so many ideas and were willing to adjust the cake design to fit my budget. My cake was beautiful and delicious just like I hoped it would be. I would definitely recommend them!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 916-773-1989
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire