About Creme de la Cake

Beautiful... whimsical... naturally delicious.

After receiving her certificate in baking and pastry from the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone in St. Helena, California in 2004, and working at premier bake shops in the bay area, Liz Roberto's dream was to one day open her own wedding cake shop. Crème de la Cake is that dream realized. Pastry Chef Liz brings to the Central Valley the philosophies and trend-setting design of the San Francisco Bay Area. At Crème de la Cake, our cakes are beautiful, whimsical and always naturally delicious. Always made from scratch, we use only fresh, locally available ingredients. Our chef goes to great lengths to incorporate only the best organic foods and the finest chocolates available. We only use real butter and non-hydrogenated oils in our creations. Never pre-made fillings, stabilizers, or preservatives. Why? Because you see and taste the difference, naturally.  For Information About Our Cakes For Your Wedding Or Other Special Event. Email: sales@cremecake.com Web site: http://cremecake.com

Categories: Wedding Cake

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Cake Stands (1)

Liz created exactly what I envisioned in a wedding cake! Not only was the cake gorgeous, but it tasted as amazing as it looked! The cake left a lasting impression with our guests also! They all asked who made it and if they could have seconds ;-) I will definitely be a returning customer for all my cake needs!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

AMAZING cake designs! DELICIOUS and UNFORGETTABLE cakes! WONDERFUL customer service! I would recommend this place to ALL brides!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Liz from Creme De La Cake provided excellent service. Just a few weeks ago we were married in Yosemite and had the pleasure of working with Creme De La Cake not only for our wedding cake but also these surprise LA Kings hockey cupcakes I did for my fiancé for rehearsal dinner. Speaking of those cupcakes, they were red velvet and seriously the best cupcakes ever!! I was only able to have one before they were all gone!! As for the cake, it was so delicious and having given her a handful of pictures with what I liked from each cake and creating it into the cake I was hoping for only days before, she did a remarkable job in creating exactly what I was looking for for our special day! Our cake turned out beautifully thanks to Liz at Creme De La Cake.

Profile Picture ANNEMARIE, 6/15/15, 4 Reviews

Creme de la Cake Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Our Premium Wedding Cakes
1:25 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
The best Cakes in the Valley. Liz is an artist her cakes breath taking

Oh my CAKE! If you haven't tried their cupcakes you are missing out! I live about a mile away from their shop and, seriously I have a cupcake addiction! Every wedding that I've done with Creme De la Cake everyone actually ATE the cake and raved about it all night. Go grab a cupcake and judge for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Liz is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Her cakes are gorgeous and amazing, and she is a true professional in every sense of the word. Her use of high quality ingredients, and her attention to detail sets her apart from many in the industry. I am happy to give her my full endorsement!

Some of the best cake I have ever had. I highly recommend!

Events