Sights And Sounds Productions

• Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Patrick is great, he was always easy to contact. The price was very good for what he offered, however I was signed up for photography and a photo slide show and I was told his partner backed out and he did find a replacement photographer but I did not have the slide show. He did explain to me what happend and I understand. I still did get pictures of my reception, just a little upset about the slide show since that was one big thing that sold me with sights and sounds. Overall I was completely satisfied and would recommend to anyone.
Sights And Sounds Productions responded with the following comments:
Thank you for the honest review, and I am sorry I could not provide everything you had wanted for your special day. This was an isolated incident due to the timing of a former partner in the company leaving, and the slide show and photography service is a service which we no longer offer. I am pleased you enjoyed the entertainment we provided. We strive to provide the highest level of quality and service to all our clients and knowing you were not happy with what we provided to you is upsetting to us.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Patrick was great! He helped us out in every facet of our wedding and reception. His experience and input was extremely valuable. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Shannon 2 Reviews
Patrick and Eric are fantastic to work with. They answered all our questions and made recommenations to ensure our event was well timed and went off without a hitch. As master of ceremonys they were fun, entertaining, upbeat and kept the reception flowing smoothly from start to finish. As the mother of the bride, I could not be happier with the service we received from Sights and Sounds Productions. They also video taped our ceremony and created a slide show to play during dinner. Many guests asked me where to find them as they were so impressed with their quality and friendliness. I highly recommend Sights and Sounds Productions for your event. Shannon, Mother of the bride.
Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patrick was amazing to work with. He answered all of my questions and was extremely flexible and made the planning on my wedding so much more easier. He was then only vendor I truly in my heart felt completely comfortable with. I knew he would come through on our big day and he was a joy to work with. I look forward to working with him again in the future for other events. ( I definitely plan to)

Madison and Mike
Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0

There is a LOT that goes in to planning a wedding. With every little thing needing your attention and pulling you in all different directions it is comforting to know that you have reliable and experienced people working with you and for you. That is exactly what we found with Sights and Sounds Productions. To have DJs that are flexible with schedules and are willing, available, and able to help out with just about anything is a huge blessing and relief. We delayed our ceremony for close to an hour due to rain and the S&SP DJs were able to entertain and keep our guests informed. Once the ceremony started, we gave the DJs instruction to play ‘typical bridal procession music’ and with years of wedding experience, they knew exactly what we needed. As for the ceremony, we had a few MUST PLAY and MUST NOT PLAY requests but again, we relied heavily on their experience and ability to judge the crowd. And it was amazing – the guests danced the night away and ranted and raved the next morning about how much fun they had. Patrick also acted as our Emcee tonight which was HUGE! You will find that every guest wants to talk to you, the photographers want you to go pose for pictures and time will pass you fast. Patrick was able to keep us focused on the things that were really important to us – such as the bridal party introduction, first dances, cake cutting, and bouquet toss – by announcing all that was going on. All in all, the DJs were superb. You will not go wrong with Sights and Sounds Productions. They are very kind and easy to work with and I am positive that if you have any sort of musical request, event question, or recommendations on something, they will be able to support it. They even took WONDEFUL photos and posted to their Facebook page THAT NIGHT – and they had to setup at both the ceremony and reception (in the rain!) because they were in 2 different locations! Again, 5 star service and a night I will never forget--- please consider this group!
Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved working with Sights and Sounds Productions!!!! They were always available to answer any questions and to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. Not to mention, they had people in my family on the dance floor that I least expected to be out there, lol. The pictures that they took were amazing. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!
Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patrick was friendly, efficient and warm to the crowd. In the midst of the chaos (and there will be chaos), he was most helpful. My favorite part of the night was when the sun went down and the lights came up. The lighting package was worth the money. And the pictures! All of the wedding guests have enjoyed looking through them! I would recommend Sights and Sounds to anyone who is looking for value and entertainment - surely they are one of the best!
Wedding: 08/18/2012
Services Used: DJ, Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We booked Sights & Sounds very last minute due to a cancellation. From the first moment I spoke to Patrick, I knew we had done the right thing by calling. Both he and Eric were fun, professional, personable, and eager to help us make our day special. They were able to accommodate all of our requests and everyone at the ceremony was happy with the music played and their sense of humor during times like the anniversary dance and cake cutting. I would recommend them to anyone, hands down. Great guys, great value, great service.
Wedding: 08/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
S&S did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. They not only provided the indoor DJ services for the wedding reception but they did an awesome job outside for the ceremony as well. The music selection was just as my daughter and new son-in-law wanted. In addition, the videography service they provided was enjoyed by many, many people (those who attended and those who did not)! The photo album that they did was also very nice and the pics were up on Facebook the evening of the wedding! Great job and will certainly recommend to others!
Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were so happy with their services and they are very friendly. I highly reccomend this company.
Wedding: 07/21/2012
Services Used: DJ, Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sight and Sound Productions did an amazing job with our music for our wedding and recpetion. I had never worked with a DJ before so I was a little worried about how this all worked, I had no reason to worry. These guys played all my music that I requested and where very professional. It was a very HOT day and with an outside wedding we made some last minute changes to the music, they went with it and made that part of our day go smoothly.
Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the minute I spoke to Patrick on the phone I felt good about his company, he has an excellent voice (perfect DJ voice!!) and a very professional demeanor (while still being genuinely friendly). He was awesome to work with, on time and everything went off wonderfully! He was willing to go the extra mile as well, if we'd have wanted a slide show that would have been included in our fee, and he set up earlier than he had to so that his equipment would be in place for when we needed him to begin. He offered his microphone for my vocalist and officiant as well (even though he wasnt scheduled to start until after all thier services were finished). A week to the day he surprised me by posting a video of our ceremony on my FB, what a wonderful surprise!! I will most definetly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you Patrick!!!
Wedding: 06/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patrick Lewis and Sights and Sounds DJ came highly recommended to me from a local wedding professional who knew we needed someone good, but affordable. Patrick always got right back to me and answered my many questions. He was helpful before the wedding. The website makes it really easy to plan all your playlist. At the wedding, He and Eric were professional and got everyone on the dance floor. They were a big part of the fact that people said it was the most fun wedding they'd been to in a very long time! I would recommend to everyone and definitely plan to use their services again.
Wedding: 05/20/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Sights and Sounds DJ were fantastic! They were very helpful with planning our music selection, and in answering all of our questions leading up to the wedding. Patrick was incredibly responsive by email, and I would usually hear back from him the same day I had an inquiry.

The day of the wedding, the music was excellent. The ceremony went off perfectly, there was nice cocktail & dinner music, and all of our "special songs" for the dances, cake cutting, etc were played at the appropriate times. The DJ's made the bouquet and garter tosses really fun for the crowd and everyone had a fantastic time. They were also incredibly affordable and we could not have gotten a better deal!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
they did a great job and played the music we specifically asked for. They were very responsive to everything we threw their way. They took great pictures at the reception as well...They did a great job and we would highly recommend them
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely LOVE these guys. They were Probably the Best part about my wedding service. They were professional and really fun and laid back. They helped me with some ideas when it came to my wedding ceremony music and were just the Best. I cannot stress that enough. If I ever need a DJ again these guys will be #1 on my list!! Thank You guys for the AMAZING job that you did!
Wedding: 02/11/2012
 855-489-3364
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire