Reaves Engraving

Reaves Engraving

Favorite
Laurinburg, NC
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

This is a very professional family business that does everything either by phone, online, by e-mail, or postal service. They know their business well and the etiquette, so as to give you up-to-date, helpful information. They are timely and the quality is fabulous for the price. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Invitations

Reaves is a great company to work with. Their cost is very low compared to other options, especially for engraving and letterpress work. They do a great job of sending you samples geared towards what you like/want (if you give them that info up front). They were very helpful by showing me drafts of what different fonts would look like. In addition to the standard options on their site, they also have the ability to do other styles and fonts, so just ask! The only reason I gave them a 4 on the quality is that that the ink color could have been a little more consistent across the invitation. However, when I alerted them they offered to redo it, but I just didn't have the time. Also, I wish they had suggested I use the lettra paper for my letterpress, because it shows the letterpress so much better.

Services Used: Invitations

I could not have been happier with my invitations!! They were classic, high quality and best of all affordable. I also ordered their calligraphy services, and everything came out beautifully. They were easy to work with, detail oriented and professional. I would use them again in a heartbeat!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I had a wonderful experience working with Reeves. They provide an excellent service at an affordable price.

Services Used: Invitations

Reaves Engraving was very easy to work with - they incorporated a drawing into our invitation, which turned out beautifully! We received so many compliments, and the total cost for our letterpress invitations ended up being far less expensive than anticipated.

1+ year ago

These individuals are fabulous! They can make just about anything and are so patient. Our invitations were GORGEOUS and we received so many compliments on them. Even better, they are far more affordable than all the other places on the web today and the quality cannot be beat! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Services Used: Invitations

Reaves Engraving also handled my mother's wedding invitations, so they came recommended to me when looking for a stationer. They were very reasonably priced for the same options I was looking at in other stores. The invitations were done beautifully and they were able to work with our calligrapher without any problems. There was a slight delay in delivery when heavy snow hit the area, so we did not receive the invites as quickly as expected, but that was out of their control. I would highly recommend Reaves!

04/26/2014

Reaves was amazing to work with! Great quality and great value! I could not have been happier with my invitations!

Mary
03/01/2014

Wow - would never have thought a business with THAT website would deliver such a beautiful products at a perfect price. Reaves does amazing, beautiful classic wedding invitations and stationery. I wanted something very specific and their people helped me get it. Very highly recommended. The quality was better than a lot of the popular sites I ordered samples ones for LESS (Minted, Wedding Paper Divas) Don't just a book by it's cover.

Services Used: Invitations

Their invitations are so beautiful! I am so very happy! I got engraved tea length invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

Reaves is a family business in operation since 1933. They worked with my daughter through the entire process. They will send you a proof to make sure everything is perfect before they go to press. This company is made to order. You get to choose what you like and how you like it! They are the best and most budget friendly engravers we found. And we looked at a lot of options before finding this business! The invitations look beautiful and perfect! They also will address your envelopes if you send them a google drive!

1+ year ago

Reaves Engraving was wonderful to work with for invitations. Although their order form seemed complicated at first, they were incredibly helpful and responsive both over the phone and via email. We basically sent them an "inspiration picture" of what we wanted the invitations to look like, and they were able to work off of that, so it all felt very individualized and personal. We also had them to the calligraphy which was GORGEOUS. My mom couldn't stop marveling over them. The quality was excellent, we got letterpressed invitations with a reception card, response card and envelope, and an additional enclosure card with website info. Everyone said they loved the invites. I would definitely use them again and recommend them! They are based in North Carolina, but shipped to Virginia, and were extremely timely with everything. Thanks Reaves!

Services Used: Invitations

Our invitations came out beautifully and we got so many compliments. Everyone was great to work with (we were ordering from out of state) and we were able to get letterpress, hand lined envelopes, and addresed envelopes for less than the cost of much more basic invites from almost anywhere else I looked. HIGHLY reccomend the computerized calligraphy option.

Services Used: Invitations

Reaves Engraving is an incredible company that strives to satisfy each customer. Their website is not fancy and could use some improvements but when you call, you talk to a real person and they really do help. I used Reaves for my wedding invitations, programs, napkins, and thank you notes and so did my sister and my mother for each of their weddings! The quality of their product along with the affordability cannot be beat. I am so pleased with the entire process and will recommend Reaves to anyone who asks.

Services Used: Invitations

They were very professional and easy to work with over the phone. Very helpful in designing exactly what we wanted. The final product was very nice quality. We used them for our invitations as well as ceremony program.

1+ year ago

The only reason that I would not give a 5/5 is because a couple of my invitations were misspelled. Once I gave Reaves a call they fixed it immediately. They were great overall though and will recommend them to my friends and family. Great prices and great service!