Potomac Floral Wholesale

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 4 Reviews
We went the wholesaler route and it was perfect! The flowers arrived the day before the wedding, were in perfect condition, and was seriously one-fourth the price of all the florists we were looking into!
Wedding: Recently Married

Anonymous 5 Reviews
I went to Potomac Floral two days before my wedding and got flowers to make my bouquet, as well as bouquets for my 3 bridesmaids. The staff helped me pick out fresh flowers and supplies. Almost a week later, I am still enjoying the flowers. Potomac Floral is great!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
Pretty good overall. Weekend hours could be more convenient on Saturday's. Prices were reasonable.
Wedding: 12/09/2012

Anonymous 3 Reviews
So I need to preface this review with that I had no idea what I was doing when I chose to do my own flowers! I can be pretty crafty at times and most of my wedding I chose to DIY because I wanted special touches throughout but didn't want to pay the ridiculous price tag to go with it. So, I chose to do my own flowers after we met with florists who were going to charge me at minimum $1600 for simple arrangements. I watched a lot of Youtube videos and heard about Potomac Floral so went to check them out. They are in the business of wholesale so if you go in there thinking it's Nordstroms- don't. With that said, if you go in there with a pleasant attitude you will have an amazing experience. They have a huge cooling room filled to the brim with fresh cut flowers- little piece of heaven and they are so helpful in explaining the process and how to care for the flowers on your wedding day. I made my bouquet (quite large), 3 bridesmaids bouquets, one toss bouquet, 7 boutonieres, and multiple aisle arrangements for $275. They have a wholesale "crafts" room that sells floral tape, pins, candles, ribbon- AMAZING!! I can't say enough nice things about Potomac Floral!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Potomac Floral was a wonderful place for ordering your own wedding flowers for bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces! We consulted with Paulita at Potomac Floral while we placed our order, and she was so incredibly helpful. The flowers came out beautifully, and we even were able to dry the bouquets after the wedding- such a great keepsake!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought all my flowers from this wholesaler, and my bridesmaids and family did all the flowers. Disclaimer: one of my bridesmaids used to work at a florist, so she already knows how to make bouts, bouquets, and corsages. I wouldn't dare have done this without her. That being said, if you know what you're doing- don't hesitate to buy wholesale! Their flowers were great quality and they have a good selection. It's a little hectic in there, and sometimes hard to get assistance, but once you flag someone down- they will do their best to accommodate you.
Wedding: 09/08/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husbands Step Mom and I wanted DIY flowers, so we ordered on the website, flowers were ready on time, they just made one mistake and forgot a bunch of rose petals but since we had enough roses left it was allright. overall a good deal.
Wedding: 03/25/2012

sailingnur... 5 Reviews
I made my bouquet and small vases of flowers with the flowers that I purchased here. I was very pleased with the quality, selection, and price of their stock!
Wedding: 09/24/2011