Photographik

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Incredible pictures, incredible service. Andrew and Erin are very talented but they're also humble. Their packages are competitive relative to other photographers of this quality, style and price. They're also really easy to be around and make shooting romantic scenes comfortable. I 100% recommend them.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were SO incredibly lucky to have Andrew and Erin from Photographik photograph our wedding! They were so friendly to work with, organized, professional, creative and TALENTED! Our photos turned out spectacularly and we owe it all to them. It was great to have two photographers to help capture each of the incredible moments throughout the day and the turn around time to get our photos was amazingly quick. They have always been super prompt at returning our emails and their organizational skills helped make the day of the wedding go super smoothly! I can't say enough great things about Andrew and Erin! They were so lovely to work with - I would recommend them to any of my friends in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Heather
1 Review
403-891-3746
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire