Perfect Princess Events

Perfect Princess Events

Floral and design decor for wedding and events in CT

Vernon Rockville, CT 06066 | map
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently used Perfect Princess Events for my wedding flowers and I could not have been happier with how they turned out. I am someone who likes flowers, but doesn't really know too much about them. We went to our first meeting with Helena with just a Pinterest board of what we liked and didn't like, and she completely understood our vision. She was also conscious of our budget which I appreciated. Helena was so easy to work with, answering all of our questions and even creating an mock centerpiece to help us figure out linen colors :) On the day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered on time and Helena even took the time to text me a picture of the reception so I could see how everything was looking. Everything was gorgeous and I would definitely recommend PPE to any bride!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I will be 100% honest in this review, in that I was 1,000% happy with all the flowers but mine especially!!!! One of the biggest things I wanted with my bouquet was for it to have a piece my mother's wedding dress wrapped around the stems, it brought such a beautiful and emotional touch to them! They were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted and what we discussed in meetings prior to the big day. Not only was Helena great to work with, but she took the time to go over with me different choices I had, helped me put together my flowers, SOOO flexible and patient. As many brides do…we change our minds and end up deleting and/or adding things we forgot about! Helena was very flexible in knowing what we could and could not afford and did not pressure anything, simply made suggestions as to what I could do with my budget. I would recommend all those brides out there to go with Perfect Princess Events with Helena, I promise you…you will NOT be disappointed!! Thank you so much Helena for my beautiful flowers and making it all come together!!!! :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Helena, owner of perfect Princess was exceptional, from the time we met to pick out flowers through the time she delivered them on our special day! The price in relation to the magnificent quality of flowers was unbeatable! She was professional, accommodating and responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend Perfect Princess to any and all couples getting ready to tie the knot.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Helena was truly wonderful. From the very moment I met with her, I knew she was going to be the perfect choice for a florist. Her knowledge of flowers in general is really extensive, which is great for someone like me, who really doesn't know flowers at all. She looked at my Pinterest pictures/listened to my general ideas and turned my vision into truly a perfect product. My bouquet, along with the bridesmaids bouquets, were gorgeous. The color scheme was incredible, as well as the pairing of flowers and greenery. Not to mention, the groomsmen corsages were perfectly matched. Everyone in my bridal party and everyone at the wedding was thoroughly impressed by her work. Helena does an above and beyond job with everything. The little touches she incorporated throughout the process were incredible-when she delivered all the flowers to my house on the morning of the wedding day, each arrangement/bouquet/etc. was labeled as to whom it belonged to; very helpful on a hectic morning! She delivered beautiful arrangements to the church and to my reception venue-I never had to worry about a thing with regards to flowers. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Helena and her business-I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone searching for a florist.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Helena was excellent to work with! I accidentally ordered four bridesmaids bouquets when I needed five. Helena made us the fifth bouquet on the spot! She saved the day and her arrangements were absolutely beautiful!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Helena was wonderful! From our first meeting I knew I wanted her to be our florist...she is a true artist, creative and talented. She asked lots of questions and provided a design board along with the proposal - it was EXACTLY what we envisioned! Prices were very reasonable and the flowers were gorgeous!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Diana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Helena made sure everything was beautiful. The price was under our budget and she was delightful to work with (no matter how many times I changed my mind).

• Flexibility: 5.0

Helena at Perfect Princess Events was incredible! Right from the start I knew that she was right for us when she asked what we were looking for and my desire for "springy flowers" didn't send her running for the hills. I was totally clueless at the start but thankfully she seamlessly guided us through the process, helping us pick out what we liked (colors, style, flowers and bling!) and giving us plenty of affordable alternatives when we asked. She came up with the most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen and "the flowers are GORGEOUS" was the first thing that at everyone mentioned all night! She was truly a pleasure to work with and even went the extra mile to help the boys (all 10 of them!) pin their boutonnieres on so that they we're secure and facing the right way. She is amazing and comes highly recommended from this VERY happy bride and groom!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Helena was absolutely amazing. The flowers she provided for my wedding were unbelievable. I would use her again in a heartbeat and am certain my family will for future weddings and other events. Even when the flower supplier sent the wrong color flowers, she was able to fix the problem by using a more expensive flower without charging us for the mistake. She took my vision of my bouquet and made it a reality. It was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Perfect Princess Events for all my flower needs at my wedding in October. Helena was absolutely wonderful to work with! She offered suggestions and listened to my ideas and was very flexible and understanding and never made me feel stupid with my hundred emails and questions! I will never forget when she walked into the hotel room where I was getting ready and I saw the bouquets... they were beyond everything I expected! I also felt that same way when I saw the centerpieces for the tables. Everything was so incredibly perfect and it looked like it was pulled right out of a magazine! I would highly recommend Perfect Princess Events for any wedding!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Helena was very helpful in providing me with great flowers within my budget! My wedding flowers came out even better than I could have ever imagined. She is so helpful in that she will come to your venue and set everything up how you want it and she will pin the boutennieres on anyone in the wedding party, which is great because people always struggle to put those on! I would highly recommend her since she really knows all about flowers and she can get any color you ask for! Helena really knows how to arrange beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that everyone at your wedding will endlessly compliment! She is affordable, very helpful, and a true floral artist!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We selected Perfect Princess Events after my brother and sister-in-law used them for their wedding and were so glad that we did! Helena was great! She is very organized, has lots of great ideas and could really see my vision from the first time we met. I brought a few pictures and ideas of what I was looking for with me to our first meeting and she "got it" right away. She made me feel comfortable and I trusted that everything was going to be perfect. On the day of our wedding she delivered and set everything up in a professional and organized manner and everything looked beautiful. I loved our flowers and the centerpieces and ceremony decorations were everything I imagined they would be and more. Her prices were very reasonable and I found her very easy to work with. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After meeting with many florists, I found Helena's expertise and professionalism to be extremely refreshing. She was prompt, courteous, honest, and extremely well educated in her field. Her prices were also very reasonable. My husband and I were honestly blown away by the final product that Helena produced for us; the arrangements were so beautiful and our guests commented on them all night. She ended up creating a beautiful ivy and rose arch for us as well as all of the bouquets and corsages. I would highly recommend Helena and Perfect Princess Events to any bride or groom who is looking for the best professional florist in the CT area. I would also highly recommend her to the savvy bride or groom because her flexibility and honesty made it extremely easy to work within our budget.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was beyond pleased with everything. When I initially met with Helena I had a rough idea and a couple of pictures of what I wanted, she was able to create exactly what I was looking for. I was a little late in the planning process, but Helena was able to get everything done and work with our venue (Anthony’s Ocean View). She got everything taken care of and it was one less thing to worry about. I was impressed with how quickly her responses were to all of my questions and concerns as well as how thorough she was with the whole process. I would definitely recommend Helena to anyone looking for flowers or any type of planning or assistance planning their event and I plan on using her again in the future.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To describe Helena and the services PPE provides as remarkable, exquisite and simply stunning would not come close to doing it justice. Upon being referred to PPE by a friend who not only raved about PPE but also someones whose wedding was gorgeously done by PPE, I knew with my first interactions with Helena during my consultation, that I was in the best hands in Connecticut. It is every brides dream to share visions of your fairy tale wedding day, the looks, smells, colors, and even the textures. It is the day we plan for from the minute we learn of weddings and the event that we vividly envision in our minds. I was even luckier than that. My dreams not only came true on August 2, 2013, they were surpassed by the intricate details, striking creativity and pure passion (that is evident in everything that Helena does) that made our special day everything we ever wanted. From the moment of contacting Helena at PPE to convey my interest to our communication on that day, each step of the process was smooth, professional, and the best part, ENJOYABLE! PPE utilizes many technological aspects such as Dropbox, digital design boards, and photo exchanges in email to make sure every detail is perfectly planned and executed. The possibilities are truly endless as anything is possible with PPE. I would without any reservations recommend PPE for your special event!

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Helena’s flowers far exceeded our expectations and were such a beautiful touch to our wedding. Walking into our consolation I had a rough idea of the colors and flowers I wanted. Helena brought that vision to life. She was well organized and guided us in thinking about all of the arrangements and flowers we might need. When I saw my bouquet and the brides maids bouquets I was in awe. They had everything I wanted and were put together beautifully. The high floral and tan-tan centerpieces Helena made for our reception were breath taking and gave our reception room a wow factor. Helena was amazing to work with and her floral designs are absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her to all of my friends!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
860-985-8009
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards