Maple & Mum Floral Designs

Branford, CT View map

$2,800 Typical Price

Nancy Hilton and Kate Brunson are a mother-daughter floral design duo located on the Connecticut shoreline. Inspired by the changing seasons, Maple & Mum proudly partners with local growers to create lush, organic designs.

At Maple & Mum we are committed to three core values: exceptional service, responsible sourcing, and seasonally-inspired design.

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event and we take that seriously. Our goal is to make the planning process fun and to build a relationship with you that lasts far beyond your wedding day. To best serve you, we take time to learn your story, interests and what makes you and your event unique?

We believe local flowers are more beautiful, sustainable, fresher, and longer-lasting. Traditional imports are dowsed in chemicals, boxed in excessive packaging and shipped thousands of miles before arriving at the florist's doorstep. Our flowers arrive freshly cut from the field in buckets of water from farmers we know by name and consider our friends. Choosing Maple & Mum Floral Designs means you are supporting family farms, small businesses and your local economy.

Our commitment to local sourcing guides our fresh-from-the-garden designs. We describe our style as loose and airy, with a touch of whimsy. We offer a wide range of services from bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres to elaborate ceremony and reception décor.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2800

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Megan
    Megan C. Married on 07/18/2021

Perfect experience

I went with Maple and Mum because Kate made it clear from the beginning she was going to listen to my vision and use her expertise to help create the perfect design. She took what I was looking for, met with me to discuss the ideas even further, and sent me a visual of what she planned (which is helpful especially when you know nothing about flowers). Based on her ideas I was able to give her what I liked about it so she could incorporate it into the final design. Everything came out just as I wanted. I love looking at my wedding pictures and seeing how perfect everything looked. Thank you Kate for really listening and helping create the perfect day!
  • Emma
    Emma S. Married on 07/17/2021

Beyond phenomenal

Don’t walk, run as fast as you can to hire Kate from Maple and Mum to be your florist. From day one, Kate was so communicative and clear. I waffled quite a bit with what a wanted, and I never felt like I was annoying or bothering Kate. She answered my questions, shared her ideas, and made adjustments accordingly. One of my absolute favorite things that Kate did was actually come to my parent’s home (where my wedding was held) to do a walk through of the property and sit down with us and really flesh things out. I felt so confident in Kate’s ability to deliver everything I had envisioned. She did more than that. The centerpieces bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages were so stunning that we gasped audibly. When my fiancé and I walked into our tent, I started crying. It was as if I had walked into a magical garden. Every detail clearly matters to Kate. She is an artist and it was not lost on us and our guests. Each person I spoke with gushed about the flowers and her design. When I worked with Kate, I felt that she truly cared about our wedding, not simply this being a job. I could go on forever about how amazing Kate is, but the bottom line is that I am forever grateful to her for making our day truly come alive
  • Anni
    Anni D. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely stunning and memorable

Flowers were not at the top of our wedding expenses list, but I am so glad we chose to work with Maple & Mum because their phenomenal work was worth every single penny. Kate and Nancy created the most gorgeous, unique, and tailored-to-us florals we could have asked for. After talking with them about what we imagined, they sent us back a vision board which was fantastic to start with- but they took our feedback and completely knocked it out of the park. When they showed up on our wedding day with the final pieces, we were completely blown away. We even went back outside in the rain the next day to take one last photo under the incredible ceremony arch they designed. We can't recommend them highly enough!

Maple & Mum Floral Designs's reply:

Anni,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience working with M+M! We are honored to be part of such an important day and always aim to meet (or beat) your expectations. We appreciated your confidence in our design process and letting us source 100% locally grown flowers for your wedding. We are so happy for you both and hope to work with you again in the future! xoxo, Kate

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

37 Short Rocks Rd Branford, 06405
2037104567
Location of (Maple & Mum Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding