388 East Main St., Branford, CT 06405 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Branford Flowers, LLC

A wedding florist in Branford, Connecticut, Branford Flowers, LLC specializes in exceptional wedding florals. Owned and operated by talented floral designer Jennifer Hodgins, the company prides itself on working with each couple to craft floral pieces that speak directly to their specific tastes and budgets. From casual beach affairs to formal black tie extravaganzas, Branford Flowers, LLC is the perfect choice for beautifully detailed wedding blossoms!

Jennifer and her team offer couples a variety of floral services. For a truly personalized celebration, said services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services
From classic to rustic and everything in-between, Jennifer and her team also provide couples with an array of fresh floral arrangements. Options include:

• Chuppah décor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

Areas Covered
Branford Flowers, LLC proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Branford, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to those in and around Connecticut.

a1f006c7c8582a7a 1455044612529 bouquet

Branford Flowers, LLC 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/03/2019

An Amazing Experience

My husband and I were wed May 3rd of 2019 in Mystic CT. We are both from Long Island and because of all the travel and work schedules etc, we didn’t even meet with our first florist until March of 2019. The day we met with Jennifer, we had also met with 2 other florists before we got to our 4pm appointment. Immediately I was impressed with Jennifer. She showed genuine interest in my likes and dislikes, he theme of the wedding and also myself and my husband. She was professional but also so extremely friendly and helpful. We decided to go with Branford flowers after Jennifer’s responsiveness, price, and also because she was our favorite florist of the three we had met with. We couldn’t be happier after she made such amazing bouquets and boutonnières. My husband was not one for wearing flowers at all, but after seeing the mock up of his bout, he was very impressed which in itself made me so happy we had Jennifer as our Florist. Overall, we would definitely recommend her services 👍🏻😊

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Branford Flowers, LLC 18

Branford Flowers, LLC's reply:

Caitlin, It was my pleasure to work with you! Thanks so much for all the compliments. I knew your wedding was going to be fun and different which made me want to design your flowers even more. Thanks you for selecting Branford Flowers. I wish you the best!!!

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2018

The flowers that Jennifer provided were perfect! They had a wonderful full bloom for our special day and were exactly what I wanted for the right price! She was very flexible and allowed our friends to pick up the flowers which helped us stay within budget.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Branford Flowers, LLC 19

Branford Flowers, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! Loved working with you! Stay as happy as you look in your picture!! My best to you, Jennifer

Branford Flowers, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,950.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• J Cakes
    J Cakes Wedding Cakes

Jennifer from Branford Flowers goes out of her way to make sure her clients fall in love with their florals. She uses high quality product and thoroughly details every element with the bride. It is always a pleasure to work with Branford Flowers and I highly recommend its services.

• 388 East Main St. Branford, Connecticut, 06405 See on map
    2034887770 (Phone number)
    2033438830 (Other Phone Number)
    2034887760 (Fax Number)