A wedding florist in Branford, Connecticut, Branford Flowers, LLC specializes in exceptional wedding florals. Owned and operated by talented floral designer Jennifer Hodgins, the company prides itself on working with each couple to craft floral pieces that speak directly to their specific tastes and budgets. From casual beach affairs to formal black tie extravaganzas, Branford Flowers, LLC is the perfect choice for beautifully detailed wedding blossoms!

Jennifer and her team offer couples a variety of floral services. For a truly personalized celebration, said services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services
From classic to rustic and everything in-between, Jennifer and her team also provide couples with an array of fresh floral arrangements. Options include:

• Flower girl baskets
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

Areas Covered
Branford Flowers, LLC proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Branford, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to those in and around Connecticut.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,950

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Nautical
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

98% Recommended by couples

Adrien
Adrien C. Sent on 10/23/2023

Best Decision Ever

My husband and I are so beyond thankful for Jennifer for making our fairytale wedding into a reality!! She went above and beyond always meeting with us to discuss ways that we could incorporate beautiful flowers, yet also stay within our budget. It was particularly difficult for us because we were planning a wedding from the other side of the country. She was beyond accommodating creating a MULTITITUDE of quotes everytime we would have changes. We appreciated being able to meet up with her during in-person appointments whenever we happened to be in state. She is beyond professional and is the most organized vendor I have ever met!!!! I cannot thank Jennifer enough for being a part of the most important day of our lives! You will not regret having her create the most beautiful florals for the best day of your life!!!
Brittany
Brittany G. Sent on 10/25/2023

Thoughtful & Affordable!

Jennifer was the sweetest vendor! She was so thoughtful throughout the whole wedding process and made sure that I was getting the flowers I wanted for an affordable price. We are so happy we booked her for our wedding!
Francesca
Francesca S. Sent on 10/18/2021

Best florist!!

I had to find a new florist two weeks before my wedding and I was super stressed. Jennifer was absolutely incredible! She put me at ease and made everything seamless! My bouquet was gorgeous, the table settings were amazing, and so were the arch flowers. Can’t recommend her highly Enough!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Jonathan & Lynman
20 photos · 08/30/2015

J Cakes J Cakes Wedding Cakes

Jennifer from Branford Flowers goes out of her way to make sure her clients fall in love with their florals. She uses high quality product and thoroughly details every element with the bride. It is always a pleasure to work with Branford Flowers and I highly recommend its services.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding