Branford Flowers, LLC Reviews

Branford Flowers, LLC 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/03/2019

An Amazing Experience

My husband and I were wed May 3rd of 2019 in Mystic CT. We are both from Long Island and because of all the travel and work schedules etc, we didn’t even meet with our first florist until March of 2019. The day we met with Jennifer, we had also met with 2 other florists before we got to our 4pm appointment. Immediately I was impressed with Jennifer. She showed genuine interest in my likes and dislikes, he theme of the wedding and also myself and my husband. She was professional but also so extremely friendly and helpful. We decided to go with Branford flowers after Jennifer’s responsiveness, price, and also because she was our favorite florist of the three we had met with. We couldn’t be happier after she made such amazing bouquets and boutonnières. My husband was not one for wearing flowers at all, but after seeing the mock up of his bout, he was very impressed which in itself made me so happy we had Jennifer as our Florist. Overall, we would definitely recommend her services 👍🏻😊

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Branford Flowers, LLC 18

Branford Flowers, LLC's reply:

Caitlin, It was my pleasure to work with you! Thanks so much for all the compliments. I knew your wedding was going to be fun and different which made me want to design your flowers even more. Thanks you for selecting Branford Flowers. I wish you the best!!!

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2018

The flowers that Jennifer provided were perfect! They had a wonderful full bloom for our special day and were exactly what I wanted for the right price! She was very flexible and allowed our friends to pick up the flowers which helped us stay within budget.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Branford Flowers, LLC 19

Branford Flowers, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! Loved working with you! Stay as happy as you look in your picture!! My best to you, Jennifer

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2017

We are so happy we chose Jennifer of Branford Flowers as our florist! She did such a beautiful job and had such creative ideas for our wedding! Our first meeting with Jennifer was lovely and she truly took the time to make our wedding floral designs more beautiful than we could ever imagine! We are especially grateful that she stayed much longer than intended the day of the wedding as the weather was very iffy and it wasn't decided until quite last minute that we would still be able to have the ceremony outside. She worked so hard to get everything in place last minute so that we would be able to have the ceremony of our dreams! I'd recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a reliable, extremely creative, and reasonably priced florist! It was a plus that she was also one of the nicest people to work for too!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Branford Flowers, LLC 20
    Branford Flowers, LLC 21

Patricia · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Jennifer was a wonderful experience. She immediately realized the vision my daughter had for her wedding day and brought it the outside venue perfectly. The flowers were stunning - the roses were simply gorgeous, spilling out of the lanterns at the edge of the fabric covered archway. The centerpieces were filled with shades of pink and ivory roses and soft voluminous ivory hydrangea. The bouquets were works of art while my single ivory rose was bursting in enormous bloom and tied with shades of aqua - I've never seen more perfect flowers. We were so happy that one of the most important aspects of the wedding was everything we hoped for and more.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Maryellen · Married on 03/25/2017

We could not have chosen a better florist and designer for my daughter's wedding. From our first meeting we knew Jennifer would be the one to capture the vision my daughter had. Jennifer seemed to know from the start exactly what she wanted and even let us come and watch her create what my daughter had in mind. It seemed like Jennifer was as excited as we were! Also my daughter wanted to incorporate mementos of her grandmothers. Jennifer was so accommodating and really made her bouquet even more special and beautiful. Without hesitation, we would hesitate Jennifer for a really special and beautiful experience.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Valerie · Married on 03/04/2017

Working with Jennifer, the owner of Branford Flowers, was easy and carefree. She took care of us professionally and personally, guiding us when needed, while preparing for my daughter's wedding. The flowers for the bouquets my daughter envisioned were perfect and she made the centerpieces to our exact specifications. She was always available to answer any questions we had. The delivery of the flowers, decorating the church and centerpiece delivery and set up was flawless. I would not hesitate to work with Jennifer again and would recommend her highly. And I would like to add that her prices are very reasonable. She is a true professional.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kiran · Married on 10/29/2016

Jennifer H. from Branford Flowers was absolutely great to work with. She really listens to what you want and what your style/vision is for your wedding. She was pleasant and seemed really excited to execute our vision. She was also very responsive all along the process and replied quickly to emails when I had questions. Her flowers were stunning! I couldn't get over the variety and detail in each bouquet and in our front table arrangement. I thought the pricing was very reasonable and she threw in a free bouquet for the bride's toss. The day of the wedding she was prompt and helpful- when we arrived at the venue all the flowers had already been delivered and arranged. I couldn't have been more pleased :)

Sent on 11/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2016

I just want to say thank you for your amazing work. Even with the last minute change up you didn't flinch and the flowers exceeded my expectations! The center pieces and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! You were fabulous to work with and I would highly recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

The bouquets Jennifer designed for our wedding were beautiful, elegant and really, just perfect. I had no idea what I wanted and Jennifer asked all the right questions and kept everything within a reasonable budget. She is easy to work with, talented and caring. Taking the lid off of the bouquet box was one of my favorite moments of the day. Thank you!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jennifer at Branford Flower Shop is amazing. She gave us everything we wanted for the budget we could afford for our wedding. She's absolutely amazing and truly wants your special day to be perfect. Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Branford Flowers, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure!!

I can say without reserve that Jennifer was the most helpful (and sweetest!) vendor I worked with for my wedding. She was incredibly flexible and accommodating with both her scheduling and pricing. She took my (very small) budget seriously and helped me create beautiful bouquets. She responded within a matter of hours and went above and beyond my expectations for service. I would recommend Branford Flower Shop to any bride, or for any flower-needs. Jennifer is fantastic!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/20/2016
  • User6061943 · 2+ years ago

Jennifer was so warm and welcoming and did everything possible to make our wedding extra special. She went above and beyond to create the just what we wanted. On top of all that, out guests were actually arguing over who was taking home the centerpieces. I can not say enough about how lovely she made the wedding with all the gorgeous flowers.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Noelle · Married on 09/26/2015

I had a terrific wedding. The flowers Jen designed for me were gorgeous and reasonably priced. I told her what I wanted and she helped my vision come true. She was patient and very pleasant. She was easy to work with and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend her to all perspective brides.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Chanae · Married on 04/18/2015

Jennifer was excellent!!!! She stayed within my budget and my flowers were amazing!!!! all the flower colors went well with my bridal tuxes and dresses. Would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/27/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2014

I loved working with Branford Flower Shop. We had a very small flower order, which some flower shops were not willing to take on, but Jennifer at Brandford Flower Shop was welcoming and enthusiastic about our order throughout the entire process. Jennifer was extremely responsive, creative in her ideas, kind, and helpful from start to finish. It was a complete pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Sandi · Married on 08/10/2014

I was very pleased with Branford Flower Shop. I had many unique ideas and Jennifer was able to do all of them. She was very flexible and open minded, and also had great ideas of her own. The flowers were all beautiful, and well organized and delivered on time. The complimentary toss bouquet was also very kind. Thanks so much! Sandi

Sent on 08/31/2014

Valerie · Married on 07/12/2014

Jennifer provided us with gorgeous flowers for both our wedding ceremony and reception. The center pieces and bouquets were stunning. She was extremely responsive with emails and was able to work within our budget and still give us more than we even expected. We had a few last minute changes and additions and she worked very hard to get us everything we wanted and more. I loved everything about my experience with the Branford flower shop!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Ken · Married on 06/06/2014

We found Jennifer Hodgins on Wedding Wire after searching for a florist near our wedding venue. It was only 2 weeks until the wedding so we were very stressed since the florist we initially hired failed to meet our needs. Jennifer was willing to work with us last minute. We already had a concept on what the ceremony and reception décor would be. Jennifer was extremely flexible and worked with our budget. She had some good ideas on which flower could be substituted to lower the cost. The arrangements turned out to be gorgeous! The red roses were so bright and the bouquets were so beautiful! She quoted us for a swag for the gazebo but she and Chris ended up making us a beautiful lush garland for the same price! The garland was just so lovely! It became a beautiful backdrop during the ceremony. She made us beautiful flower pomanders, which were placed on the vases during the reception. The guests were so happy they were able to take the arrangements home. Our boutonnieres were wonderfully done and really complemented our suits. We are beyond happy we found Jennifer. She is very artistic with a lovely personality to boot! We love you Jen! Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Alicia · Married on 05/24/2014

Branford Flower Shop is a wonderful florist! We had the pleasure of collaborating with owner, Jennifer for our wedding in Southern Connecticut, May 2014.
    I was impressed with the services Jennifer provided. We had just over 7 months to plan our amazing day and Jennifer was organized, creative, and flexible. She was able to help us stay within our budget with vendor selection and added details.
    We planned our wedding from 350 miles away in Washington, D.C. which was NOT a challenge. Jennifer not only listed every flower suggested for each bouquet/centerpiece but also provided a page of photos as well. I was able to have a clear image of what we were creating. Over all it was an enjoyable planning process. I highly recommend Branford Flower Shop for you event!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Kaela · Married on 05/03/2014

Working with Jennifer at the Branford Flower Shop was extremely easy. She has a strong attention to detail and was open to all of my ideas, as well as coming up with many that I hadn't. I never worried about anything and knew that she genuinely had my best interests at heart. I highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Nicole · Married on 04/05/2014

Jennifer from Branford Flower Shop was amazing. She created exactly what I visioned. My aunt also contacted her for some special request and she was amazing about it. She was professional and a great value for the beautiful flowers she provided. Amazing service.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Cynde · Married on 10/19/2013

Jennifer, the owner of Branford Flower Shop worked with my daughter and I to create the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Besides having the best personality, Jennifer is extremely creative. We loved going to visit her at her shop because it was fun - and the ideas that Jennifer came up with, were terrific and in our budget! Everyone loved the bouquets and centerpieces. There were touches of rhinestones, and everything was done in black and white (ivory, actually!)

Sent on 10/23/2013

Carol · Married on 09/28/2013

I recommend Branford Flowers very highly! Our experience with them was so great! They gave us wonderful, personal care, with beautiful flowers. Since we don't live in CT, but were having our daughter's small wedding on the Long Island Sound in Branford, we had to look online for wedding flowers. Branford Flowers had another big wedding that day, and at first didn't think they could add another wedding. I continued to hear refusals from other florists, and happened to call back to Branford Flowers, having forgotten I'd already called them. Jennifer was so nice and immediately said she would do our daughter's wedding. She went to extra trouble to find exact flowers that my daughter had seen before in NY, put them together in gorgeous bouquets, and had lovely flowers in her store to choose from for other decorations. We weren't able to get to the shop until the day before the wedding, and they fit us in their busy schedule, taking time to make sure they were putting everything together just how our daughter envisioned it. With all the last minute planning, I left the bridesmaid dresses there, and when I returned to get them, I didn't have my directions. Jennifer's assistant, Chris, stayed on the phone with me giving me step by step directions, and stayed open till I got there. I ended up feeling like personal friends by the time I picked up the beautiful flowers 2 hours before the wedding. I highly, highly recommend Branford Flower Shop, LLC!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Elissa · Married on 08/02/2013

Jennifer did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. I made my own centerpieces so she just handled all the corsages, bouquets and boutonnières. Our bouquets were BEAUTIFUL!! My colors were purple, orange and green. She put all 3 colors in and made sure to put in my favorite flowers (lillies and gerbera daisies). She also used remnants from my wedding dress to make a beautiful chiffon wrap. The guys boutonnières were awesome and she gave us 2 for the groom so he could use the 2nd after all the hugs kinda smushed the first. Our mothers corsages were beautiful and she made each one slightly different. She also made each of the guys slightly different depending on whether they were dads, groomsmen or of course, the groom.

Sent on 08/09/2013