Patricia's Weddings and Custom Cakes

Patricia's Weddings and Custom Cakes

1009 Jefferson Ave.
Reading, OH 45215 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free

(4.5 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every flavor was delicious!!! Our cake was beautiful!!!

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was absolutely delicious & visually stunning!! Thank you, Patricia!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The cake is the absolute best in the city. However, they did not putthe flowers that I gave them on the cake so we had to do that. Other than this, it was great. All my guests kept talking about the cake.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing cake and great experience!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia's made our wedding cake and it was delicious and exactly what I asked for. We would definitely recommend them to others and would use them again if we were still in the area.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia met with us to help make my daughter's dream wedding cake a reality. She was patient in questioning and offering suggestions for the cake. The cake was absolutely fabulous and delicious! We had leftovers that we ate for the next week! Wonderful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia is the nicest person to work with and she really understand what you want. Plus her cakes are absolutely delicious and I can't wait to get our 1yr anniversary cake!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a picture of my dream wedding cake. When I sat down with Patricia, she first of all was one of the most personable people I have ever met. She was a pleasure to talk to. She explained it would be no problem to create my perfect wedding cake, beings I called her just a couple of weeks before my wedding. She got me in no problem. She even had the crystal pillars my cake called for. When I arrived at my reception and saw the cake it was so beautiful and exactly like the picture. The flavors were mouth watering. I love the caramel, it just melted in your mouth. It was so moist. My guest could not stop talking about how delicious my cake was. Thanks again for everything. You went above my expectations!!! If you want the most moist, best buttercream cake in town you need to visit Patricia's. You will not regret it!!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia's Cakes provided the cake for my daughters wedding. The cake was flawlessly beautiful! It was extremely light, moist and flavorful. The price is extremely reasonable.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Michele
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia's Cakes were absolutely delicious! They have an offering for the budget-conscious bride and even though design options are limited the cake is still fresh, delicious, and beautiful. She allowed us to put on our own flowers which still need it feel custom without the high price tag. For your one year anniversary they bake you a fresh cake instead of making you freeze your top tier. Such a nice gesture to have fresh vs frozen cake!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia was wonderful to work with. She personalized our cake to the style we were looking for. It was so unique and beautiful. Patricia takes pride in her cakes and when you meet her you will see that. Thanks Patricia!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I could not say enough great things about Patricia. She was very sweet and accomodating from the start. Our cake turned out AMAZING. It was delivered on time and set up by Patricia. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious. Our guests loved the cake so much. So much so that one of my out of town guest asked to take the left overs home. I would definitely recommend Patricia's cakes to everyone.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Kayla
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was delicious! I would totally recommend them. Patricia was very sweet, enjoyed the whole process.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia did our wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS. Not only that, but it was the best tasting cake I've ever had. Absolutely incredible! We got so many compliments on the cake, it was beautiful.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were recommend to go to Patricia's for our wedding cake by our venue. I am so glad we chose to go with her. During our meeting she seemed so interested in our planning process and not like it was something she does every day and is bored with. She seemed very passionate and proud of her amazing business. We didn't really know what we wanted for our cake and she helped us pick out the perfect cake. I have a severe nut allergy and she was very attentive to that.

I had so many compliments on how the cake looked and that is was the best wedding cake they had ever had. I had a lot of guests tell me that they have had some very dry and mediocre wedding cake but ours was very moist and delicious!

I can't wait for our one year anniversary when we get a complimentary layer of our wedding cake!

Mrs. Farrell

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A++ Vendor. Our wedding cake was PERFECT. It looked EXACTLY like what we showed Patricia and that she drew up. And the cake tasted AMAZING! Several people are our wedding raved to me about how good the cake was. We went with 2 tiers of caramel with caramel filling and 1 tier of the raspberry which is to die for. It doesn’t even need filling, its amazing on its own. Everything went perfectly with Patricia’s and I couldn’t recommend them more.

Will highly recommend to anyone and will definitely use in the future for special occasions!

Thank you so much for being part of our day!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
513-733-3100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards