Patricia's Weddings and Custom Cakes

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My daughter's wedding was 5/2/15. they did cupcakes with a 6" cake for them to cut. the taste testing was delicious and ended up with 8 different type of cupcakes. How fun!! People stood in line to get one. Patricia actually consults with you so you know her name is on the line. Everything was presented nicely but if you request certain liners, you should use foil ones. We had a grey color paper liner but after the baking, they seemed to lose the color. Nothing but wonderful!!

Kassidy
05/02/2015

My wedding cake was out of this world, it was delicious! The price is good! The staff and Patricia were so friendly. The cake was beautiful and exactly how I pictured it!

4.2

Had a few issues initially with our appt being cancelled and no one calling, sometimes store is busy so you have a wait a little bit to be helped. However, the cake was exactly what we wanted and delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Patricia did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. She did a personal consultation to design the cake exactly how we wanted, and it turned out perfectly. And did I mention how delicious it was? We got so many compliments all around - there wasn't a single piece left by the end of the night (and we had even ordered extra!)

Recently Married

Patricia's cakes are absolutely beautiful and taste amazing. She is very friendly and professional. On your one year anniversary she gives you an anniversary layer of your cake in your flavor.

Alisa
03/28/2015

Omg, the best cake I ever had. The cake was vey pretty. Very nice people and service was outstanding. Very professional. I will use them for birthdays, anniversary, etc

Larissa
01/25/2015

Patricia was very sweet and took her time when picking out flavors/design of our wedding cake. It was delicious and turned out perfect. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Every flavor was delicious!!! Our cake was beautiful!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely delicious & visually stunning!! Thank you, Patricia!!

Recently Married

The cake is the absolute best in the city. However, they did not putthe flowers that I gave them on the cake so we had to do that. Other than this, it was great. All my guests kept talking about the cake.

Recently Married

Amazing cake and great experience!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Patricia's made our wedding cake and it was delicious and exactly what I asked for. We would definitely recommend them to others and would use them again if we were still in the area.

Recently Married

Patricia met with us to help make my daughter's dream wedding cake a reality. She was patient in questioning and offering suggestions for the cake.
The cake was absolutely fabulous and delicious! We had leftovers that we ate for the next week! Wonderful!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Patricia is the nicest person to work with and she really understand what you want. Plus her cakes are absolutely delicious and I can't wait to get our 1yr anniversary cake!

4.7

I had a picture of my dream wedding cake. When I sat down with Patricia, she first of all was one of the most personable people I have ever met. She was a pleasure to talk to. She explained it would be no problem to create my perfect wedding cake, beings I called her just a couple of weeks before my wedding. She got me in no problem. She even had the crystal pillars my cake called for. When I arrived at my reception and saw the cake it was so beautiful and exactly like the picture. The flavors were mouth watering. I love the caramel, it just melted in your mouth. It was so moist. My guest could not stop talking about how delicious my cake was. Thanks again for everything. You went above my expectations!!! If you want the most moist, best buttercream cake in town you need to visit Patricia's. You will not regret it!!!!

Michele
09/13/2014

Patricia's Cakes provided the cake for my daughters wedding. The cake was flawlessly beautiful! It was extremely light, moist and flavorful. The price is extremely reasonable.