Patricia's Weddings and Custom Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Alisa
03/28/2015

Omg, the best cake I ever had. The cake was vey pretty. Very nice people and service was outstanding. Very professional. I will use them for birthdays, anniversary, etc

Larissa
01/25/2015

Patricia was very sweet and took her time when picking out flavors/design of our wedding cake. It was delicious and turned out perfect. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Every flavor was delicious!!! Our cake was beautiful!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely delicious & visually stunning!! Thank you, Patricia!!

Recently Married

The cake is the absolute best in the city. However, they did not putthe flowers that I gave them on the cake so we had to do that. Other than this, it was great. All my guests kept talking about the cake.

Recently Married

Amazing cake and great experience!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Patricia's made our wedding cake and it was delicious and exactly what I asked for. We would definitely recommend them to others and would use them again if we were still in the area.

Recently Married

Patricia met with us to help make my daughter's dream wedding cake a reality. She was patient in questioning and offering suggestions for the cake. The cake was absolutely fabulous and delicious! We had leftovers that we ate for the next week! Wonderful!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Patricia is the nicest person to work with and she really understand what you want. Plus her cakes are absolutely delicious and I can't wait to get our 1yr anniversary cake!

4.7

I had a picture of my dream wedding cake. When I sat down with Patricia, she first of all was one of the most personable people I have ever met. She was a pleasure to talk to. She explained it would be no problem to create my perfect wedding cake, beings I called her just a couple of weeks before my wedding. She got me in no problem. She even had the crystal pillars my cake called for. When I arrived at my reception and saw the cake it was so beautiful and exactly like the picture. The flavors were mouth watering. I love the caramel, it just melted in your mouth. It was so moist. My guest could not stop talking about how delicious my cake was. Thanks again for everything. You went above my expectations!!! If you want the most moist, best buttercream cake in town you need to visit Patricia's. You will not regret it!!!!

Michele
09/13/2014

Patricia's Cakes provided the cake for my daughters wedding. The cake was flawlessly beautiful! It was extremely light, moist and flavorful. The price is extremely reasonable.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Patricia's Cakes were absolutely delicious! They have an offering for the budget-conscious bride and even though design options are limited the cake is still fresh, delicious, and beautiful. She allowed us to put on our own flowers which still need it feel custom without the high price tag. For your one year anniversary they bake you a fresh cake instead of making you freeze your top tier. Such a nice gesture to have fresh vs frozen cake!

Recently Married

Patricia was wonderful to work with. She personalized our cake to the style we were looking for. It was so unique and beautiful. Patricia takes pride in her cakes and when you meet her you will see that. Thanks Patricia!

Kayla
09/05/2014

I could not say enough great things about Patricia. She was very sweet and accomodating from the start. Our cake turned out AMAZING. It was delivered on time and set up by Patricia. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious. Our guests loved the cake so much. So much so that one of my out of town guest asked to take the left overs home. I would definitely recommend Patricia's cakes to everyone.

Recently Married

It was delicious! I would totally recommend them. Patricia was very sweet, enjoyed the whole process.

Recently Married

Patricia did our wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS. Not only that, but it was the best tasting cake I've ever had. Absolutely incredible! We got so many compliments on the cake, it was beautiful.