Patricia's Weddings and Custom Cakes

Patricia's Weddings and Custom Cakes

1009 Jefferson Ave.
Reading, OH 45215 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free

(4.5 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing cake and great experience!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia met with us to help make my daughter's dream wedding cake a reality. She was patient in questioning and offering suggestions for the cake.
The cake was absolutely fabulous and delicious! We had leftovers that we ate for the next week! Wonderful!

4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a picture of my dream wedding cake. When I sat down with Patricia, she first of all was one of the most personable people I have ever met. She was a pleasure to talk to. She explained it would be no problem to create my perfect wedding cake, beings I called her just a couple of weeks before my wedding. She got me in no problem. She even had the crystal pillars my cake called for. When I arrived at my reception and saw the cake it was so beautiful and exactly like the picture. The flavors were mouth watering. I love the caramel, it just melted in your mouth. It was so moist. My guest could not stop talking about how delicious my cake was. Thanks again for everything. You went above my expectations!!! If you want the most moist, best buttercream cake in town you need to visit Patricia's. You will not regret it!!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was delicious! I would totally recommend them. Patricia was very sweet, enjoyed the whole process.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia did our wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS. Not only that, but it was the best tasting cake I've ever had. Absolutely incredible! We got so many compliments on the cake, it was beautiful.

• Flexibility: 5.0

A++ Vendor. Our wedding cake was PERFECT. It looked EXACTLY like what we showed Patricia and that she drew up. And the cake tasted AMAZING! Several people are our wedding raved to me about how good the cake was. We went with 2 tiers of caramel with caramel filling and 1 tier of the raspberry which is to die for. It doesn’t even need filling, its amazing on its own. Everything went perfectly with Patricia’s and I couldn’t recommend them more.

Will highly recommend to anyone and will definitely use in the future for special occasions!

Thank you so much for being part of our day!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia is a perfectionist! She is warm, welcoming and works with whatever your budget is. If you want an original and unique cake that is affordable make sure you book Patricia! You will not regret it. Everyone commented on not only how unique our cake was, but how delicious it was!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was amazing. I was able to get my ultimate dream cake from Patricia & I couldn't have been happier. Everyone loved the flavors and it was so pretty. I highly recommend het to any bride

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was beautiful and delicious!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia was so warm and welcoming. I felt like a was family. She welcomed us in and was truly a blessing to our wedding process. The groom cake was a great creative idea as well. I was not a huge fan of how the sugar flowers looked but the cake was delicious and exactly what we asked for. PLEASE USE PATRICIA if you want QUALITY! :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had many compliments from our guest on how good the cake and cheesecake was.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cake was beautiful and delicious. Very nice people to work with.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greatest wedding I have ever tasted Had so many great flavor sever young said it was so good.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was amazing! The cheesecake with raspberry swirl was a hit. We have tried several flavors and they were all delicious. We went with chocolate, French vanilla and the cheesecake. We had very little remaining at the end of the night. We have purchased a raspberry cake prior to our ceremony and we can't say enough how yummy the cakes are. The staff were friendly from beginning to end. We would highly recommend Patricia's for your event. Patricia takes the time to sit with you individually to create the cake that you want. We plan on using them for all of our events.

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
1.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

We were unhappy with the cake we received. It was not a pretty cake. They did not decorate it the way they had promised that they would. The icing was plain. They did not add rhinestones like they were supposed to. The flowers were wilted. The cake was good, but the filling was overpowering. When we complained about the way it was decorated, the day we returned the hardware for the cake, the woman at the reception desk said nothing.

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved it! Didn't have much left at the end of the night so yeah I think they were great :)

1 Review
513-733-3100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards