Patricia's Weddings and Custom Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Brittani
06/20/2015

I loved my cake!!!! Patricia and her staff are so friendly! Patricia met with me personally and conducted the cake tasting. She made sure to explain each cake flavor and the best filling to compliment the cakes. I had a three layer, lopsided cake and it was beautiful. Each layer was a different flavor with filling. Although the groom and I didn't get to taste all three layers, we were told it was very good.

Recently Married

We are so happy we went with Patricia's for our wedding cake. She was so accommodating especially with living out of town. She worked with us 1:1 and combined what my husband and I liked into one gorgeous cake. Everyone of our guests raved how delicious the cake was - my favorite was her signature French vanilla raspberry swirl with raspberry filling and my husband's was the Carmel cake with caramel cream filling. Her portions were perfect as we only ended up with 5 pieces left. She even makes you a fresh top layer as a anniversary present. Would highly recommend her for your wedding cake!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was simply delicious. Her budget friendly option for brides w tight budget was really good.

emilyhiscar
4.7

Patricia was great! It was amazing cake (AND affordable)! We had about 130 guests and did a 4 tiered cake with the top being saved for our 1 yr. anniversary. We had the caramel cake, raspberry cake and chocolate. All of them were delicious almost none of it was left-over (besides our top tier) :) I would highly recommend!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When I was in the bridal district looking for a dress, my mom and I stopped by Patricia's to see their cakes. I was surprised they always have samples out for you to try. I took a bite and it was the best cake I've had. I am a snobby cake tester as I make my own and I know what makes a good icing and cake. This is the real thing! I immediately brought my fiance in and had them try the cake. He was blown away. We immediately reserved Patricia's for our wedding. For the cake tasting and design, you get to meet one on one with Patricia and she has the combinations available for you to try. She listened to our wants and even made some suggestions. Our cake was simple, yet so elegant. I loved it! All the colors matched and it was beautiful. I ordered 30 extra servings so we would have extra cake to take home and we ran out of cake! Everyone loved the cake so much.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My daughter's wedding was 5/2/15. they did cupcakes with a 6" cake for them to cut. the taste testing was delicious and ended up with 8 different type of cupcakes. How fun!! People stood in line to get one. Patricia actually consults with you so you know her name is on the line. Everything was presented nicely but if you request certain liners, you should use foil ones. We had a grey color paper liner but after the baking, they seemed to lose the color. Nothing but wonderful!!

Kassidy
05/02/2015

My wedding cake was out of this world, it was delicious! The price is good! The staff and Patricia were so friendly. The cake was beautiful and exactly how I pictured it!

4.2

Had a few issues initially with our appt being cancelled and no one calling, sometimes store is busy so you have a wait a little bit to be helped. However, the cake was exactly what we wanted and delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Patricia did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. She did a personal consultation to design the cake exactly how we wanted, and it turned out perfectly. And did I mention how delicious it was? We got so many compliments all around - there wasn't a single piece left by the end of the night (and we had even ordered extra!)

Recently Married

Patricia's cakes are absolutely beautiful and taste amazing. She is very friendly and professional. On your one year anniversary she gives you an anniversary layer of your cake in your flavor.

Alisa
03/28/2015

Omg, the best cake I ever had. The cake was vey pretty. Very nice people and service was outstanding. Very professional. I will use them for birthdays, anniversary, etc

Larissa
01/25/2015

Patricia was very sweet and took her time when picking out flavors/design of our wedding cake. It was delicious and turned out perfect. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Every flavor was delicious!!! Our cake was beautiful!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely delicious & visually stunning!! Thank you, Patricia!!

Recently Married

The cake is the absolute best in the city. However, they did not putthe flowers that I gave them on the cake so we had to do that. Other than this, it was great. All my guests kept talking about the cake.

Recently Married

Amazing cake and great experience!