Patricia's Weddings and Custom Cakes

Patricia's Weddings and Custom Cakes

1009 Jefferson Ave.
Reading, OH 45215 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free

(4.5 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing cake and great experience!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia's made our wedding cake and it was delicious and exactly what I asked for. We would definitely recommend them to others and would use them again if we were still in the area.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia met with us to help make my daughter's dream wedding cake a reality. She was patient in questioning and offering suggestions for the cake.
The cake was absolutely fabulous and delicious! We had leftovers that we ate for the next week! Wonderful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia is the nicest person to work with and she really understand what you want. Plus her cakes are absolutely delicious and I can't wait to get our 1yr anniversary cake!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a picture of my dream wedding cake. When I sat down with Patricia, she first of all was one of the most personable people I have ever met. She was a pleasure to talk to. She explained it would be no problem to create my perfect wedding cake, beings I called her just a couple of weeks before my wedding. She got me in no problem. She even had the crystal pillars my cake called for. When I arrived at my reception and saw the cake it was so beautiful and exactly like the picture. The flavors were mouth watering. I love the caramel, it just melted in your mouth. It was so moist. My guest could not stop talking about how delicious my cake was. Thanks again for everything. You went above my expectations!!! If you want the most moist, best buttercream cake in town you need to visit Patricia's. You will not regret it!!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia's Cakes were absolutely delicious! They have an offering for the budget-conscious bride and even though design options are limited the cake is still fresh, delicious, and beautiful. She allowed us to put on our own flowers which still need it feel custom without the high price tag. For your one year anniversary they bake you a fresh cake instead of making you freeze your top tier. Such a nice gesture to have fresh vs frozen cake!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was delicious! I would totally recommend them. Patricia was very sweet, enjoyed the whole process.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia did our wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS. Not only that, but it was the best tasting cake I've ever had. Absolutely incredible! We got so many compliments on the cake, it was beautiful.

• Flexibility: 5.0

A++ Vendor. Our wedding cake was PERFECT. It looked EXACTLY like what we showed Patricia and that she drew up. And the cake tasted AMAZING! Several people are our wedding raved to me about how good the cake was. We went with 2 tiers of caramel with caramel filling and 1 tier of the raspberry which is to die for. It doesn’t even need filling, its amazing on its own. Everything went perfectly with Patricia’s and I couldn’t recommend them more.

Will highly recommend to anyone and will definitely use in the future for special occasions!

Thank you so much for being part of our day!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia is a perfectionist! She is warm, welcoming and works with whatever your budget is. If you want an original and unique cake that is affordable make sure you book Patricia! You will not regret it. Everyone commented on not only how unique our cake was, but how delicious it was!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was amazing. I was able to get my ultimate dream cake from Patricia & I couldn't have been happier. Everyone loved the flavors and it was so pretty. I highly recommend het to any bride

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was beautiful and delicious!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia was so warm and welcoming. I felt like a was family. She welcomed us in and was truly a blessing to our wedding process. The groom cake was a great creative idea as well. I was not a huge fan of how the sugar flowers looked but the cake was delicious and exactly what we asked for. PLEASE USE PATRICIA if you want QUALITY! :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had many compliments from our guest on how good the cake and cheesecake was.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cake was beautiful and delicious. Very nice people to work with.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greatest wedding I have ever tasted Had so many great flavor sever young said it was so good.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
513-733-3100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards