Pat Catan's Craft Center

• Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I loved my dress!!! It was also a good value.

• Wedding: 06/19/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I bought all of my decorations from Pat Catans. They had everything I wanted and the price was right for my budget.

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We found SO much here for SUCH great prices! They had anything and everything needed, and when they didn't, they searched other stores for it.

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was able to make my bouquet and the bootineers and other flowers by going to this store they had the colors I need plus I was able to get most all of my wedding decorations their plus stuff I need for the wedding itself for all a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Wedding: 02/05/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! If you are in Ohio you HAVE to get your flowers done here. I went to the one in Strongsville, and they have a woman there by the name of Shelly who is WONDERFUL. The prices are great for brides on a budget. I definitely recommend Pat Catan's!

• Wedding: 10/18/2008
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Sure the customer service isn't fantastic, but there is so much stuff to chose from and its cheap. There really is no substitute for Pat Catans, even though the sale people can be rude I go every time I visit Cleveland. I love it.

• Wedding: 08/23/2008
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used silk flowers for my wedding and I bought them all from Pat Catans.. they were high quality, looked realistic and saved me hundreds of dollars! That and my husband has allergies so this way he wasn't sneezing all day! For $300 I was able to put together my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquet, 1 flower girl bouquet, 7 boutenniers (spelling?), a throw bouquet and end caps for the pews. We did use real flowers for the altar from a local shop -- and 2 small baskets cost as much as all my other flowers combined!

• Wedding: 05/16/2008
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Their selection is great but their service could be a little better. Their prices are really good too.

• Wedding: 04/19/2008
Services Used: Dress & Attire
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were amazing! I just picked out the flowers that I wanted and explained what I wanted and they made me beautiful flower arrangements for me and my bridesmaids! It only took about a week for them to make the arrangements, too, so they are fast and wonderful! Plus, fake flowers last forever and are a great keepsake, unlike real flowers that die before the end of the ceremony!

• Wedding: 07/07/2007