address, Lakewood, OH 44107 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Wild Vine Floristry

Wild Vine Floristry is a wedding and event florist based in Lakewood, Ohio. Wild Vine Floristry takes the utmost pride in being part of your special celebrations. We describe our style as loose, organic, and garden-inspired. Whenever possible, we love to use locally grown flowers, including flowers from our own cutting garden!

• Woman-owned

6 Reviews for Wild Vine Floristry

• Jackie

Jackie W. · Married on 06/06/2020

Wedding in the Sun

In planning my wedding day my mother said that you can't forget or neglect the flowers. So I reached out to Skye and asked her to work with me on my big day. The experience was AMAZING from start to finish! I knew colors of flowers that I wanted and the general shape of bouquets, but beyond that, I was lost. Skye listened to what I asked for, gave suggestions with pictures and inspiration boards, and from that, she designed the most beautiful floral arrangements. The day of my wedding I knew that of all things that I could be worrying about (it was the hottest day of the year), that the flowers were well taken care of. Nothing beats live flowers! She arranged for me orchid centerpieces, added flowers to my cake, did a flower pedal design down my aisle, did four brides maids bouquets, my bouquet, the mother's bands, the groomsmen boutonnieres, and to top it off, she did four very large arrangements in large earns for ceremony alter decorations. I highly recommend Wild Vine Floristry for any floral needs - she is professional, she will answer all of your questions promptly, she is knowledgeable, and she will make your wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Megan · Married on 04/08/2018

Beautiful Floral Design & Excellent Customer Experience

I wholeheartedly recommend Wild Vine Floristry to anyone looking for beautiful floral design and an excellent customer experience.

Skye was the florist for my wedding in August 2018. I was delighted with the results and received many compliments from my guests. The venue staff also said that the floral arrangements were some of the most gorgeous they had ever seen, and they manage weddings nearly every week of the year!

I was impressed by Skye's professionalism, attention to detail, and willingness to go the extra mile to bring my vision to life. She also worked closely with me to think of creative ways to get the results I wanted within the budget I had available. Of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, Wild Vine Floristry was easily the most responsive and hands-on at every step in the process. Skye went above and beyond to make my day joyful and stress-free.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Wild Vine Floristry Pricing

Wild Vine Floristry Price Rates

Wild Vine Floristry FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150
    $ 375
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Wild Vine Floristry

Skye

Skye

Owner and Lead Designer

Floral design has been a passion of mine since I began planning my own wedding in 2012. Since then, I have taken classes and workshops to hone my skills. I firmly believe that flowers bring joy and that every bride deserves a beautiful bouquet!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Lakewood, OH, 44107 See on map
    Location of (Wild Vine Floristry)