OPULENCE Wedding Design Florals & Decor

Value
Flexibility
Carolyn
06/27/2015

Shawna and her crew did an amazing job decorating my reception room and making my bouquets etc. She showed patience when dealing with my budget and suggested several alternatives. Managed to get things done to my specifications even though I was slow and late getting back to her many times! Thank you again!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Shawna was great at offering suggestions and put together a beautiful day for us!

Virginia
06/20/2015

Shawna was a pleasure to work with and was helpful in making suggestions for our special day. We were so happy with the way everything looked and would highly recommend Opulence to our friends and family!

Kirsten
06/06/2015

I loved working with Shawna! She was excellent to work with and helped to work within my budget! Everyone at my wedding absolutely loved all the flower arrangements. My bouquet was better than I imagined, it was stunning! I highly recommend her!

Kaitlin
05/30/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Shawna from Opulence. From our first consultation, she was completely on board with our theme/vision. She asked all the right questions and offered suggestions where needed. Throughout the process, Shawna was always reachable for any questions, changes, etc. She even offered up her additional services (decor and linen rentals) when we were left high and dry by another rental company. On the day of our wedding, I was truly blown away by the flowers and the decor, as everything exceeded my expectations.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Pat
05/30/2015

The quality of the florals were second to none and her creative design spectacular. I have never seen more beautiful garden roses, peonies and hydrangeas. Shawna was excellent to work with and provided 5-star service.

Shawna provided the floral design and I provided the overall design theme, including all decor items.

Services Used: Flowers

My husband and I hired Opulence to decorate our wedding.From the first time we met I was taken by her knowledge and sincerity,wanting to make our day special.We picked our colours and gave her the idea we wanted to create romance & elegance.On the day of our wedding we were completely taken and awed.The flowers were so fresh and outstanding, her designs so beautifully creative. Shawna took a vision we had and made even more beautiful than I could have imagined.
Shawna Thank You for all your hard work and giving us our dream day,your eye for detail is amazing.We will take the memory of our day with us always.
If you have a special day coming up I highly recommend Shawna you will not be disappointed.

Jill
10/11/2014

Shawna was so pleasant to work with, she brought my vision to life with a bit of her own creativity. I will most definitely use OPULENCE again for future events.

Private User
Recently Married

Shauna was fantastic leading up to and on our wedding day. She was able to capture our vision, and far exceeded our expectations with regard to our décor. She was also very helpful on the day of our wedding, even helping the groom re-attach the rose on his lapel, minutes before walking down the aisle. Our wedding would not have been the same without Shauna. I would recommend her to anyone.

Dylan
09/27/2014

I had a vision In my head when I met with Shawna from Opulence Floral Design and Event Décor, It was my dream wedding! When I arrived in the reception room and got a peak at the linens and the beautiful shams in front of the French doors I was shocked. Not only had she done above and beyond what I had expected she NAILED it !! Shawna understood what I was going for with little direction and I couldn't have been more impressed, This team will not could not disappoint any bride, they are just to good!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had the pleasure of having Shawna decorate and provide flowers for my wedding on September 13, 2014 at the Nottawasaga Inn. From the moment I met Shawna I liked her immediately, she was very personable and easy to speak to. She knows what she's doing and has many wonderful ideas when it comes to making your vision come to life. When we met she listened to every detail that I said and added beautiful touches of her own. I was stunned when I saw all the flowers Shawna delivered, the flowers were gorgeous. When I first walked into my reception space I wanted to cry because it was exactly what I wanted (very beautiful and romantic!)

In the days leading up to the wedding Shawna became my favourite vendor to work with as it was so easy to work with her especially with finalizing the details! She is professional, organized, and pays close attention to details. She promptly replied to my emails and was very flexible.

I want to thank Opulence for helping contribute to the wedding of my dreams. I am so happy that I hired Opulence Floral for my wedding, it was beautiful and romantic and I still need to send Shawna photos of all the wonderful work that was done. You would all be stunned!

Stephanie
09/06/2014

Shawna was very easy to work with, her creativity and design was outstanding... all the decorations were beautiful and really made the room feel classy and warm!

Julie and Ken
08/23/2014

We could not have found a better decorator! We loved how helpful Shawna was in the whole process! Our flowers were gorgeous and so was the wedding garden! The main feel we wanted for our reception was classic and elegant. We did your centre pieces ourselves and when there was an issue with the the day before Shawna and her assistant made sure that everything was looked after. We also loved how flexible she was with the budget and made sure there were ways to getting a great deal! We would recommend this to everyone getting married! :)

Tasha
08/08/2014

Everything was perfect and beautiful and it was truly my dream wedding.

Nyomi
08/02/2014

The service was not only informative and professional but the quality of the flowers and decorations were unbelievable.
Shawna was great to work with and I definitely recommend her as an event planner/decorator.

Ashley
06/21/2014

Opulence Floral is amazing! Shawna's attention to detail and an eye for beauty really made our wedding day special and created a ballroom that was spectacular! Our guests loved the flowers and decor, she helped make our wedding day a huge success. We made some changes throughout the process and Shawna was always very patient and responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had. She took our beach/nautical theme to an entirely new level, it was everything I envisioned our big day to be. We could not of asked for anything better, it was beautiful!!