OPULENCE Wedding Design Florals & Decor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I hired Opulence to decorate our wedding.From the first time we met I was taken by her knowledge and sincerity,wanting to make our day special.We picked our colours and gave her the idea we wanted to create romance & elegance.On the day of our wedding we were completely taken and awed.The flowers were so fresh and outstanding, her designs so beautifully creative. Shawna took a vision we had and made even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Shawna Thank You for all your hard work and giving us our dream day,your eye for detail is amazing.We will take the memory of our day with us always. If you have a special day coming up I highly recommend Shawna you will not be disappointed.

Jill
10/11/2014

Shawna was so pleasant to work with, she brought my vision to life with a bit of her own creativity. I will most definitely use OPULENCE again for future events.

Recently Married

Shauna was fantastic leading up to and on our wedding day. She was able to capture our vision, and far exceeded our expectations with regard to our décor. She was also very helpful on the day of our wedding, even helping the groom re-attach the rose on his lapel, minutes before walking down the aisle. Our wedding would not have been the same without Shauna. I would recommend her to anyone.

Dylan
09/27/2014

I had a vision In my head when I met with Shawna from Opulence Floral Design and Event Décor, It was my dream wedding! When I arrived in the reception room and got a peak at the linens and the beautiful shams in front of the French doors I was shocked. Not only had she done above and beyond what I had expected she NAILED it !! Shawna understood what I was going for with little direction and I couldn't have been more impressed, This team will not could not disappoint any bride, they are just to good!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had the pleasure of having Shawna decorate and provide flowers for my wedding on September 13, 2014 at the Nottawasaga Inn. From the moment I met Shawna I liked her immediately, she was very personable and easy to speak to. She knows what she's doing and has many wonderful ideas when it comes to making your vision come to life. When we met she listened to every detail that I said and added beautiful touches of her own. I was stunned when I saw all the flowers Shawna delivered, the flowers were gorgeous. When I first walked into my reception space I wanted to cry because it was exactly what I wanted (very beautiful and romantic!)

In the days leading up to the wedding Shawna became my favourite vendor to work with as it was so easy to work with her especially with finalizing the details! She is professional, organized, and pays close attention to details. She promptly replied to my emails and was very flexible.

I want to thank Opulence for helping contribute to the wedding of my dreams. I am so happy that I hired Opulence Floral for my wedding, it was beautiful and romantic and I still need to send Shawna photos of all the wonderful work that was done. You would all be stunned!

Stephanie
09/06/2014

Shawna was very easy to work with, her creativity and design was outstanding... all the decorations were beautiful and really made the room feel classy and warm!

Julie and Ken
08/23/2014

We could not have found a better decorator! We loved how helpful Shawna was in the whole process! Our flowers were gorgeous and so was the wedding garden! The main feel we wanted for our reception was classic and elegant. We did your centre pieces ourselves and when there was an issue with the the day before Shawna and her assistant made sure that everything was looked after. We also loved how flexible she was with the budget and made sure there were ways to getting a great deal! We would recommend this to everyone getting married! :)

Tasha
08/08/2014

Everything was perfect and beautiful and it was truly my dream wedding.

Nyomi
08/02/2014

The service was not only informative and professional but the quality of the flowers and decorations were unbelievable. Shawna was great to work with and I definitely recommend her as an event planner/decorator.

Ashley
06/21/2014

Opulence Floral is amazing! Shawna's attention to detail and an eye for beauty really made our wedding day special and created a ballroom that was spectacular! Our guests loved the flowers and decor, she helped make our wedding day a huge success. We made some changes throughout the process and Shawna was always very patient and responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had. She took our beach/nautical theme to an entirely new level, it was everything I envisioned our big day to be. We could not of asked for anything better, it was beautiful!!

Recently Married

We used Opulence for all our flowers and table linens for the wedding and absolutely loved how everything turned out. Everything was above and beyond anything we could have imagine and Shawna was so helpful throughout the entire process.

Services Used: Flowers

Shawna is an amazing and personable visionary able to execute whatever you have in your mind for you wedding. Before contacting her, my husband and I had a colorful gay indian themed wedding in our heads, but we did not know how to execute it. This was complicated by the fact that it was a destination wedding, and we were concerned how to coordinate everything from afar (New york City).

During the first call itself, we connected immediately with Shawna and had full confidence that she could bring our vision into reality. She was very warm, patient, helpful, and creative, and she also improved upon our vision taking into account the venue and our budget. I could not imagine a better wedding than what we had. Shawna did an outstanding job with beautifully decorated canopy, aisle flower arrangements, garlands (as it was Indian theme wedding), or table settings. In terms of planning and execution, she was very thorough and kept us posted about any changes or suggestions. All my friends and family were mesmerized how she embraced the venue and our vision.

My husband and I have no words to thank Shawna for making our wedding a dream wedding for many. We highly recommend her to anyone wishing to wow their guests and themselves.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Choosing Opulence Floral Design and Event Decor to create our florals and decor was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Shawna McLachlan, the owner of Opulence, was such an amazing person to work with! She is so personable, caring and organized. She took us step by step through the biggest to the tiniest of details while putting together all of our florals and decor, and she made me feel at ease the entire time. She really went the extramile for us! Her eye for what looks good/goes well together is AMAZING, and her attention to detail is fantastic. She took my vision and created everything so perfectly for us. Another thing that was very important to us is that she worked within our budget. We found she wasn't snooty or stuck up the way a few other design/event companies in the Toronto area we had talked to were. She didn't over charge us for her services or materials, and didn't have any problems adding or taking away anything that we needed to because of our budget. I changed my mind a few times in regards to my colour theme and flowers I wanted, and she was incredibly patient with me and helpful the entire time. The way she decorated our ceremony and reception spaces were STUNNING. So much so that the people working at our venue told us that our wedding was one of the prettiest they have seen put together there and asked us for Opulence's contact info. Opulence (Shawna McLachlan) truly gave me the wedding of my dreams. She is a lovely person, and so easy to work with. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to any bride looking for beautiful, lush flowers and decor. Breanne Flude- Walter

Hi Breanne
Thank you so much for the very kind words! I so loved working with you and Dean - it was pleasure from start to finish. I wish you both so much love and happiness in your new life together :-)
Shawna

1+ year ago

We hired Opulence Floral Design to do the flowers for our wedding, and we are so pleased that we did. Shawna was incredibly helpful, and did everything she could to help make the process as easy and manageable as possible - including meeting us at very short notice in horrible traffic! Shawna is not only incredibly polite and helpful, but also very talented. Her bouquets and flowers were beautiful, and after having seen photos of her event decor I know this extends to all aspects of her business.

Kaitlyn
09/01/2013

Shawna was amazing to deal with! She knew exactly what I pictured and with her creativity and excellent work my day was 100% perfect!

OPULENCE Wedding Design Florals & Decor responded with the following comments:

Kaitlyn - thank you so much for the kind words and the review! It was lovely working with you, and I am so glad that we were able to give you your vision. I wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life!

Jessica and Andy
08/10/2013

Shawna is wonderful to deal with right from the second I met her. She takes your vision and creates pure beauty. When she walked in the room on the big day with my bouquets and the bridesmaids they almost made me cry! The arrangements she made both for the ceramony and for me and my ladies as well as all the other pieces to our day were stunning! I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed. She works very hard and has true passion for what she does.

OPULENCE Wedding Design Florals & Decor responded with the following comments:

Hey Jessica! Thank you so much for the fabulous review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andy and your family. I absolutely loved working together to make such beautiful flowers. Thank you for trusting that I would bring you everything you were hoping for. I wish you all the best in the future!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers