My Bridal Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rosemary was fantastic! She provided bridal makeup services for myself as well as my matron of honor. We were able to privately meet for a trial run and Rosemary was available on-site for my wedding day. Rosemary does a great job at providing flawless, natural looking makeup for your big day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rosemary was amazing. She worked around my schedule with no problem at all even when the day of the wedding I asked to come earlier. My makeup looked beautiful and flawless all day long. My mother and mother in law looked beautiful as well. I would definitely recommend Rosemary to anyone. She was wonderful to work with and I was extremely happy with my wedding day makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Love, Love, Love Rosemary! Her work is beautiful. My makeup lasted all day and night; through temps in the high 80's and all my (happy) tears :)
She gave me a romantic look with faux lashes. I looked exactly how I invisioned I would, she is an artisit. She is also my esthetician and I highly recommend sched a few appts with her prior to your wedding day, for her amazing facials. Your skin will be glowing and flawless!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rosemary did an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids the day of my wedding! All the girls and myself LOVED our makeup. It last all day and night and looked amazing in our pictures.

Rosemary also came to the salon where we were getting all of our hair done which was a HUGE help since we didn't have to travel.

Thank you so much for the amazing job!!!

Rosemary,

Thank you for your service as a makeup artist on my wedding day. Everybody loved my makeup. My husband thought I was the most beautiful bride he has ever seen. My mother in laws friends thought the same thing. The makeup was long lasting and without any flaws. Your service as a professional was also good as I found dealing with your beautiful personality so easy. I also liked the fact that you charge reasonable prices and go beyond and above to make sure we get the right service.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

A great place to recieve professional and great service. The service was outstanding and she is a very pleasant and kind hearted person. Her professionalism is very unquestionable... Her work is amazingly beautiful and creative. Her studio is incredibly gorgeous and it presents a home feel to it, also very clean... Overall I had a great time and I will recommend her to everyone.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rosemary did my bridal make-up as well as some of my bridemaids and mother. She did a fabulous job and the make-up lasted all day long. She is very responsive, flexible and will travel to your venue if requested. I would highly recommend her services to other brides!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rosemary did an amazing job on makeup for my wedding day! I couldnt have asked for more! She was very professional and made me look wonderful! She also makes you feel very relaxed and listens to everything you want for you big day. Very nice lady! She definately knows what she is doing and I would go back to her for sure!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rosemary did my bridal make-up for my wedding May 30, 2011 and my sisters make-up for her wedding July 4, 2011. Rosemary did an AMAZING job!! The make-up lasted all day!! She takes her time and makes sure it's perfect. Rosemary is a sweet, honest person that you can trust and I am happy she did my make-up. I couldn't ask for anyone else!! AMAZING JOB Rosemary, Thank you!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rosemary is amazing! She works with your schedule for trials and is able to give you the exact look you want! So glad she was a part of my big day! I would definitely recommend Rosemary to anyone looking for makeup services!

Thank you, Jamie.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Where do I even begin...Rosemary is amazing!!! I have known Rosemary for a little less than a year but she has become not just the lady who waxes my eyebrows (which she is great at) and did my makeup for my wedding. She is a talented lady who is sweet, kind, flexible, and is there to make you feel beautiful for your special occasion. My experience with Rosemary for my wedding makeup was fantastic!! I booked with her several months in advance as she is super busy! A few weeks before the wedding I had my trial run which turned out amazing and made me even more excited for my big day!! On my wedding day, Rosemary came to the hotel where myself and my bridesmaids were getting ready which was a huge convenience. I am grateful for her because I had a huge dilemma on my wedding day....all of my flowers came in wrong!!! Needless to say, I was hysterical but trying not to be because I was about to get my makeup done. Rosemary was extremely sympathetic and patient with me while we tried to solve this problem. She even agreed to do my moms makeup at the last minute (she was super busy and running behind because of setup and flower issues). She is also very understanding and wants you to be happy and feel beautiful for your special occasion - if you don't like something she will be more than happy to fix it without hurt feelings.

Rosemary did a PHENOMENAL job on my bridesmaids, mother, and myself!! I told her that I wanted it to be somewhat natural looking but enough so it popped in my pictures and the outcome was stunning!! The best part was that it lasted all day long!!!!! I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked which wouldn't have been possible without Rosemary's help! I would strongly recommend Rosemary to anyone who is looking for a talented and professional makeup artist! I will be telling all of my friends who are getting married soon about her!! I cannot thank Rosemary enough for all she did to make me look beautiful on my wedding day!!! Lets just saw my husbands jaw dropped when I walked down the aisle (caught on camera haha)!! :) THANK YOU ROSEMARY!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My wedding was on September 18, 2010. I met with Rosemary a year ago to discuss my wedding makeup. I trusted her from the beginning!! When she did my trial run my makeup looked awesome!!! It made me even more excited for the big day! My makeup as well as my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning for the wedding. We all received many compliments on how great it looked! I would definitely recommend her services, she is awesome!!
The new Alesha Smith <3

Thank you, Alesha.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rosemary did such a great job! I booked her only a few weeks before my wedding date because another arrangement fell through. Her flexibility was great, and the make up was more than I could've have hoped for!

Thank you, KT1885.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rosemary is truely AMAZING! To start it off we were running late and her helper was unable to come because of plane issues so she had to do myself, 3 bridesmaids and daughter...everyone was ravving about how amazing our makeup looked!

Thank you, mowdayc.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am very satisfied with the service that I have been givin. She was very responsible and professional. During the process of my wedding she made me feel special and feel like a beautiful bride. If I had another special occasion i would come back because I had a wonderful experience. This is something I would recommend to many other brides who wants to experience total satisfation.
Thank you, Rosemary it was a pleasure to have worked with you.
Sincerily,
Marilis Santiago

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Let me start out just saying Thank You Rosemary! I used Rosemary for my December 31 2009 wedding and she did an amazing job....she made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful! I would recommend her services to anyone!

My Bridal Makeup Artist responded with the following comments:

Thank you, New Years Eve Bride.