Ladyfingers Letterpress

Value
Flexibility
Adrienne
04/25/2015

Arley-Rose and Morgan are two INCREDIBLY talented ladies! I had been eyeing up their work for years leading up to our wedding in Hawaii and I contacted them immediately when we got engaged to get started. From the beginning they were kind, interested in our ideas and chock full of creative ways to bring our dream invitations to life. Every time we emailed they responded within 24 hours or sooner (a rarity based on experiences with other vendors) and came back with quick revisions that proved they were listening to every word we said. I would highly and happily recommend Ladyfingers Letterpress to anyone! Especially if they are looking for one of a kind, amazing invitations that make their guests' jaws drop! I still have people talking about them and they've kept them as keepsakes! These ladies are the best!

Recently Married

I searched the internet for a year to find the perfect company to design our wedding invitations and there Lady Fingers were on the other side of the world! We saw the invitation as the beginning of the entire wedding experience for our guests and because so many had to travel so far to celebrate with us we wanted to make sure it was a memorable day. Lady Fingers were amazing to deal with - it started with an early morning for us/late evening skype brief, sharing of photos, pinterest accounts and ended with the most amazing save the dates/wedding invitations we could have asked for. We have had so many comments from our friends ("these are the best invites we have ever seen") and have saved copies for ourselves to frame and hang on our wall. We may be on the other side of the world but the experience with Lady Fingers was seamless and exactly what we wanted.

Katie
01/10/2015

I had a vision in my head of what I wanted our invitations to look like- but I couldn't find anything on the market that fit the bill. Morgan & Arley-Rose took my input and turned it into something more perfect and beautiful that I could have ever dreamed!! Open the package when it arrived was like Christmas morning!! I cannot say enough good things about the process or the product!! People haven't stopped complementing the invitations!!

Recently Married

Turn to Ladyfingers Letterpress wedding invitations if your goal is to be happy. Morgan and Arley are experts. They're also warm hearted and innovative, which means that you're going to get a sweet product while enjoying the process. Our package was chic, unique, and adored by our guests... plus, we were happy to have spent the extra $$ to support their business.

Recently Married

I loved my custom letterpress wedding invitation suite. Ladyfingers Letterpress designed exactly what I was looking for. I'm a wedding planner so I had a really good idea of what I was looking for and what I wanted all pieces of my invitations to say. Ladyfingers didn't really help at all with the copy or creative suggestions of what the content should include - that was all on me, so if you aren't very creative or a strong writer that part of the process could be tricky. The custom designs were lovely and the quality of the paper was great.

Ladyfingers Letterpress responded with the following comments:

Hi there! I didn't see your name mentioned so I'm not sure which wedding suite you're referencing, but we come up with unique content and offer suggestions all the time at the request of our clients. We wish we knew you needed help so we could have offered it! Thanks for leaving your feedback and we look forward to working with you again! Have a great day!

Keri
09/28/2014

Arley, Morgan, and the team at Ladyfingers were amazing to work with. Their artistic value and professionalism were worth every penny! Can't wait to collaborate again with them in the future!

Services Used: Invitations

The invitation suites that Ladyfingers Letterpress create are true works of art. As soon as my husband and I saw a sample of their work we knew we couldn't have anyone else design our invitations. These are certainly the top of the top - every invitation is hand lettered and hand pressed and Arley-Rose creates the most stunning add-ons to your invitations. Whatever your vision may be, she will bring it to life! Months later we still have guests raving about our invitations and we have a copy of our own framed in our apartment. LLP do truly stunning work!

Jacqueline
08/29/2014

Morgan and Arley did an absolutely beautiful job! They were super easy to work with, and we were so happy with their products in the end. Really outstanding design skills and craftsmanship!

Services Used: Invitations

I have only positive comments about Ladyfingers Letterpress!

Arley-Rose and Morgan are fantastic-They listened carefully to our vision and created an invitation that was perfect for our wedding theme and also felt like "us". The invitations are gorgeous- done with impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail. We were surprised how many friends (Male friends especially!) reached out to us to tell us how much they liked the Save the Dates and invites . I also loved the wood crate boxes the invitations are sent in- the whole process makes you feel so special and excited.

Finally, I really appreciated how they donate a portion of their proceeds to different charities and how down to earth and friendly the staff members of Ladyfingers Letterpress are. If they have availability- just go for it! You will not be disappointed.

Recently Married

Since we sent our invitations, we haven't stopped hearing how incredible they are! From the beginning we were so excited to work with Ladyfingers Letterpress, but at each stage we became more and more excited until finally we had the whole suite put together and we had to contain ourselves as we waited for the gushing we knew would come once they went out to our guests. Ladyfingers Letterpress went out of their way to get everything done within our timeframe (and even slightly earlier!), which made a HUGE difference in keeping things on track for us and made the whole process much less stressful than it could have been. They worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted and needed. As my fiance said, this is arguably the first part of our wedding that guests will experience and so far it's off to a great start thanks to Ladyfingers Letterpress!

Anna
06/21/2014

We loved working with Ladyfingers and we were thrilled with what they made for us. They are so talented, thoughtful, and great to work with. Our friends still talk about our invite. It really helped get us excited to celebrate.

Gill
06/07/2014

We loved the finished result of our invites! On the more expensive side but we felt it was worth the spend as we will keep one forever as a special momento.

Nicole
05/10/2014

Ladyfingers did a wonderful job with our Save the Date cards and Wedding invitations. What they designed for us really fit the style we were going for and gave us that custom feel we were after. We asked if they could incorporate one of our drawings into the design and they made it work beautifully.
They were a pleasure to work with and we're so glad we found them!

Kate
04/05/2014

Ladyfingers Letterpress was my absolute favorite of my wedding vendors! Not only are Arley Rose's invitations stunningly gorgeous, the rest of the staff is kind, intuitive, available and genuinely interested in making sure you get the perfect one-of-a-kind designs for your event.

I can't recommend working with them enough. My guests described their invites as "a piece of art that came to me in the mail, the most beautiful invite I've ever received"

Services Used: Invitations

They are the absolute best so if that's what you want I highly recommend them. Obviously perfection comes with a price but in my opinion it's worth it.

Services Used: Invitations

We are so happy we went with them!! First off they are the sweetest women! From the get go they are so helpful seeing your vision. They created the best invitations!!! Everyone loved them!! We received so many compliments on how original they were. If you want the best of the best go with ladyfingers letterpress!!