Ladyfingers Letterpress

Ladyfingers Letterpress

Specializing in one-of-a-kind hand-drawn and letterpress printed wedding invitations!

1005 Main Street

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arley-Rose and Morgan are two INCREDIBLY talented ladies! I had been eyeing up their work for years leading up to our wedding in Hawaii and I contacted them immediately when we got engaged to get started. From the beginning they were kind, interested in our ideas and chock full of creative ways to bring our dream invitations to life. Every time we emailed they responded within 24 hours or sooner (a rarity based on experiences with other vendors) and came back with quick revisions that proved they were listening to every word we said. I would highly and happily recommend Ladyfingers Letterpress to anyone! Especially if they are looking for one of a kind, amazing invitations that make their guests' jaws drop! I still have people talking about them and they've kept them as keepsakes! These ladies are the best!

• Wedding: 04/25/2015
Adrienne
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I searched the internet for a year to find the perfect company to design our wedding invitations and there Lady Fingers were on the other side of the world! We saw the invitation as the beginning of the entire wedding experience for our guests and because so many had to travel so far to celebrate with us we wanted to make sure it was a memorable day. Lady Fingers were amazing to deal with - it started with an early morning for us/late evening skype brief, sharing of photos, pinterest accounts and ended with the most amazing save the dates/wedding invitations we could have asked for. We have had so many comments from our friends ("these are the best invites we have ever seen") and have saved copies for ourselves to frame and hang on our wall. We may be on the other side of the world but the experience with Lady Fingers was seamless and exactly what we wanted.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Turn to Ladyfingers Letterpress wedding invitations if your goal is to be happy. Morgan and Arley are experts. They're also warm hearted and innovative, which means that you're going to get a sweet product while enjoying the process. Our package was chic, unique, and adored by our guests... plus, we were happy to have spent the extra $$ to support their business.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have only positive comments about Ladyfingers Letterpress!

Arley-Rose and Morgan are fantastic-They listened carefully to our vision and created an invitation that was perfect for our wedding theme and also felt like "us". The invitations are gorgeous- done with impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail. We were surprised how many friends (Male friends especially!) reached out to us to tell us how much they liked the Save the Dates and invites . I also loved the wood crate boxes the invitations are sent in- the whole process makes you feel so special and excited.

Finally, I really appreciated how they donate a portion of their proceeds to different charities and how down to earth and friendly the staff members of Ladyfingers Letterpress are. If they have availability- just go for it! You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since we sent our invitations, we haven't stopped hearing how incredible they are! From the beginning we were so excited to work with Ladyfingers Letterpress, but at each stage we became more and more excited until finally we had the whole suite put together and we had to contain ourselves as we waited for the gushing we knew would come once they went out to our guests. Ladyfingers Letterpress went out of their way to get everything done within our timeframe (and even slightly earlier!), which made a HUGE difference in keeping things on track for us and made the whole process much less stressful than it could have been. They worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted and needed. As my fiance said, this is arguably the first part of our wedding that guests will experience and so far it's off to a great start thanks to Ladyfingers Letterpress!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Ladyfingers and we were thrilled with what they made for us. They are so talented, thoughtful, and great to work with. Our friends still talk about our invite. It really helped get us excited to celebrate.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Anna
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We loved the finished result of our invites! On the more expensive side but we felt it was worth the spend as we will keep one forever as a special momento.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Gill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ladyfingers did a wonderful job with our Save the Date cards and Wedding invitations. What they designed for us really fit the style we were going for and gave us that custom feel we were after. We asked if they could incorporate one of our drawings into the design and they made it work beautifully.
They were a pleasure to work with and we're so glad we found them!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Nicole
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ladyfingers Letterpress was my absolute favorite of my wedding vendors! Not only are Arley Rose's invitations stunningly gorgeous, the rest of the staff is kind, intuitive, available and genuinely interested in making sure you get the perfect one-of-a-kind designs for your event.

I can't recommend working with them enough. My guests described their invites as "a piece of art that came to me in the mail, the most beautiful invite I've ever received"

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Kate
4.5/5.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are the absolute best so if that's what you want I highly recommend them. Obviously perfection comes with a price but in my opinion it's worth it.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we went with them!! First off they are the sweetest women! From the get go they are so helpful seeing your vision. They created the best invitations!!! Everyone loved them!! We received so many compliments on how original they were. If you want the best of the best go with ladyfingers letterpress!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies (and gentlemen) are the very best! I can't tell you how many times I heard "the most beautiful invitations I've ever received" from guests. A very good feeling. And so fun to collaborate with!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give Ladyfingers a 10 in every category, I would.

From our initial design meeting where we munched on chocolate covered almonds, strawberries, and sipped champagne (to celebrate our engagement!), we knew we had found something amazing. We were very lucky because we live in Providence, and could hop over to their studio in Pawtucket in about 4 minutes. I think that Tom and I had a (very) general idea of what we wanted our invitations and Save-the-Dates to look like, but in terms of paper types, lettering styles, wording -- basically any specific details -- we were clueless. Morgan and Arley were warm, approachable, and patient, asking us about how we had met, what aspects of our wedding venue had special meaning for us, and the overall feeling we were going for. Based on some VERY general comments from the two of us, they created the most beautiful, personal wedding invitations we could have hoped for.

On top of their amazing artistry, they are great people. Everyone in their office is incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and just downright nice. After our first meeting, Morgan shared a Google calendar with us so we could expect when different stages of the process would be completed and when they would need things from us (like addresses). As someone who keeps track of everything on Google Calendar herself, this was such a plus! I was also thrilled to learn that they donate a portion of each order to organizations that advocate marriage equality and equal rights for the LGBT community.

Our invitations were worth every penny and more. We sent them out a few days ago and I have already lost count of how many emails, text messages, and in-person compliments we have received on how beautiful, unique, and fun they are. I cannot say enough about how great our experience with Ladyfingers was.

Go with these talented, classy ladies and you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladys have been awesome to work with. We have been so happy with everything. Very professional and completed their work on time. The wedding invitations are absolutely the most unique and beautiful invitations I have ever seen. I would highly recommend this company. What a pleasure!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
ReRe
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We really loved working with Morgan and Arley on our Custom Wedding Invitations. We could not find anything in Invitation books that really felt unique and special to us, and we had a great time working on the design with Morgan and Arley. By the time we got in touch with them, we were on tight timeline, and they amazingly worked with us to get everything done on time. When we received the invitations, the colors were wonderful and we loved the design. However, we were a bit disappointed with the tactility of the letterpress, which did not seem consistent with the samples we received from them. The thing I have always loved about letterpress is the texture of the designs so this was a bit of a bummer. However, the design was exactly what we wanted and we were happy with the results overall.

Ladyfingers Letterpress responded with the following comments:

Hi Jodie,

We are so pleased that you loved the designs! It was a pleasure working with you both and are so glad we could create something that you and Gary are in love with.

We apologize that the depth of the impression was not what you had expected. Whenever you have areas of flat color coupled with areas of fine detail, as your design had, you get less impression because of the way the pressure is applied on the press. It's a delicate process and we wanted to be sure that all areas printed evenly. Sometimes, things like the level of impression get compromised when the designs become more complex, and we hope you understand. We did the best we could, and hope that we can work with you in the future for your special announcements and invitations.

We wish you and Gary all the best in your lives together!

Sincerely, Arley-Rose and Morgan

• Wedding: 04/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ladyfingers Letterpress is with no doubt the best option out there. All of their designs are unique and personalized. They went the extra mile to make sure we got the most original invites. We were so lucky to find them.
Arley- Rose & Morgan are very professionals and super talented. We are so pleased overall with the process, from the skype call to the spectacular box we got in the mail filled with our treasures...They were able to translate all of our wishes into a piece of art very close to our hearts.
I'm so happy and thankful to have found these amazing artists. If you are thinking about working with LL, I can honestly tell you that you won't regret it.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
401-523-3087
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards