LaBraJay Beauty Services

Value
Flexibility
Tiffany
04/25/2015

Lisette was early!! Very Calm. Cool and collected the whole time! It made the day even better having her there with my family and friends!! Thank you!!

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Tiffany, it was a lot of fun sharing your special day with you and your family. You are beautiful inside & out!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Out of towners here for a beach wedding. Our hair and makeup were done to perfection...making the perfect day, beautiful. Very pleased and would definitely recommend!!

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Susan, it was our pleasure working with you and your family! You all looked absolutely beautiful and had a perfect day for your beach wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisette and Gelinda were amazing!! Both for my trial, which they came to my house, and on my wedding day!!! My hair stayed so we'll both days and my make was flawless!!!! This will not be my last time using these ladies!!!!

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much!!! It was our pleasure working with you on your special day. We hope to see you soon. Don't forget we love referrals.

Stephanie
11/15/2014

Both Lisette and Glenda are exceptional at what they do. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. They all had picked out different looks and hairstyles and LaBraJay had no problems executing them. Very affordable. Wonderful experience. Would reccomend to anyone!

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Stephanie! It was a lot of fun working with all of you. You all looked amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

They did an amazing job with my hair and makeup! They were very professional and have great prices. They traveled to me for my wedding and my trial which is so helpful!

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for your rating & your comments! It was a pleasure working with you on your special day.

Private User
1+ year ago

Lisette and her girls are amazing! They provided a free trial for my wedding, having amazingly reasonable prices, and are extremely talented. Lisette was so flexible when my numbers for girls getting their hair done changed and she even brought in another girl so that the morning of my wedding would be stress-free and no one would be rushing around. Glenda did a beautiful job on my hair and my make-up, done by Lisette, was flawless. I would recommend them to anyone needing hair and/or make-up for an event.

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much, it was our pleasure!

Yadira
10/19/2013

Lissette did my make up and i coulnt be happier with it. Thanks so much

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Noemi
02/09/2013

very professional, amazing job, thank you very much for making my wedding date very special...

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Noemi for the kind words, It was our pleasure to make your wedding day extra special.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

They did such an amazing job! Took care of my whole family. Great price for amazing services.

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Jennifer, thank you so much!! We had a lot of fun with all your family! You looked beautiful on your big day! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Jackie
10/12/2012

LaBraJay Beauty Services are so nice to work with. They were very helpful in helping me to make a decision on how to wear my hair and makeup for our wedding. I'm a little lost when it comes to hair and makeup, so they really helped guide me based on my likes and dislikes. They showed me several options during my trial run and worked with me to come up with something I loved. They're very quick to respond and very affordable! My hair and makeup lasted all day, through wind, dancing, pictures, everything. I would definitely recommend them to future brides, and/or other events needing hair and makeup services!

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Jackie!! It was our pleasure to work with you, your bridesmaids and your mom on your big day!! Congratulations!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisette is an AMAZING make up artist!!! She is soooo accommodating and truly listens to what you want. She transformed me into the most BEAUTIFUL bride, while still making me recognizable ;) I would HIGHLY recommend her to ANYONE. Her pricing is also the most reasonable, especially for the quality you receive!! Thanks for making us all look picture perfect!!

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Krystle, you are beautiful to begin with transforming you was very easy! It was my pleasure to be part of your special day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The best services !!!!!! Thanks you LaBraJay !!!!!

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much!! It was our pleasure!

Marisol
12/16/2001

I was extremely happy with the service that I received. The make up was done wonderfully and it showed in my wedding pictures. I would recommend her services to everyone.
I am rating 5/5 for all the above categories.

LaBraJay Beauty Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for choosing us for your special day!! It was our pleasure!