Kathleen's Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.2

The dresses are pretty, and perfect for an lds temple wedding. Although they are pricey, you save costs on alterations to make it modest.

2.8

The gift was nice but I had a really difficult time getting excited about any dress. The consultant I had didn't seem excited to be there either. I was feeling very discouraged about finding a dress already and left there feeling worse than when I had come and ready to quit

Lauren
08/02/2013

Every other dress store i went to, i didn't feel as comfortable there as i did at Kathleen's. Thank you so much!

1+ year ago

Although I didn't actually end up buying a wedding dress here, the service was amazing and very helpful, and the gowns were very beautiful.

Kristen
08/01/2013

Our consultant was so patient while I tried on several dresses and didn't pressure me at all. She gave great suggestions and made our experience enjoyable!

4.3

Staff was helpful but the dress selection was somewhat limited. I found a dress we liked but had to order it three sizes up in hopes that it will fit. Which is yet to be seen.

1+ year ago

My wedding gown is PERFECT! I am so glad I started (and finished!) dress shopping at Kathleen's! I was able to find "the dress" at one place!
Thanks so much!

3.8

The girl that helped us was very nice. I did not think that they had a good variety of dresses for people on a lesser budget.

4.2

Loved my dress! great value, quick service.

Haley
05/17/2013
4.2

Was excellent customer service and professionalism. Getting the dress was worth the amount paid for and made me happy!

Staceyseegmiller@gmail.com
05/13/2013
0.0

When I bought my veil the girl that helped me was great. I came in for a wedding dress before and the girl that helped me was very rude. I also came in with my sister when she was looking for a dress and she was treated very badly. I decided after an hour, that even if I found a dress I wanted I would not purchase it from your store. I bought the veil because I was under a time crunch and it was a last resort. I have bought multiple prom dresses from your store for my older daughter. I have one more daughter and I will not shop at your store. I have only met one employee that was not rude and that was the one that helped me with my veil.

Denise
05/06/2013

Trying on the dress was a great experience for us. The room was beautiful. More than we expected. The dress we bought was beautiful!!

Anna
05/04/2013

I didn't end up getting my dress from here but they were super helpful when I came in!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was pleasantly surprised by this place. I was going to just get an idea of the kind of dress I'd want and ended up finding "The One"! On a whim after we had asked the employee assisting us if there were any dresses with pockets, she found one! They were very professional and the experience was a good one.

Kimber
02/02/2013

Great help and very friendly. She was quick and new her gowns and what would work with what I was looking for.

0.6

The Lady who helped me was nice, but was only there because it was her job to be. I felt like she didn't really care that I was there.