Just For You

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I found Jane by reading all her fantastic reviews so it only makes sense to reiterate just how incredible this woman is. Not only did she stay under my budget but she was such a joy to work with every step of the way. The flowers were beyond gorgeous- she has such a creative eye for bringing romance to your special day. She is responsive, she listens to your concerns and questions and she is one of the warmest people I have ever met. We couldn't have been any happier with the work she did. My bridal bouquet was stunning and the bridesmaids had beautiful flowers as well (which I have found to be rare having been a bridesmaid many times before). We loved working with her and so will you- please do yourself a favor and book Just for You immediately!
Wedding: 09/14/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jane was lovely to work with. I gave her my vision and my budget(which was challenging) and she made it happen. I didn't live in the area but Jane always made her self available to me when I was in town. My flowers exceeded beyond my expectations on our wedding day.
Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We absolutely loved meeting and working with Jane the owner of Just For You floral designs. We had a vision and she brought it to life. We met with her twice. Once in a coffee shop then at her studio. She is so easy going and so full of ideas. The flowers at my daughters wedding were just as we envisioned; from the wedding arch to the mother's of the bride and groom wrist-lets to the tall table arrangements, The flowers were fresh and vibrant and gorgeous. I cannot say enough about Jane and her staff. Everything was beyond perfect.
Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Just for you florist did an amazing job! My flower were so beautiful everything was fresh and exactly what I wanted. I was in love with my bouquet she really understood my vision and made it come to life.
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janes work is absolutely amazing. Besides my wife her flowers were the most beautiful thing at out wedding! Thank you for all your help Jane.
Wedding: 09/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When chosing a vendor to do the flowers for my wedding I knew that I needed to find someone that I trusted because my knowledge of flowers is limited and I basically just had a vision but didn't know where to go with it. When I met Jane from Just for You, I knew she would do an amazing job. She is warm and friendly and can really get a feel for what you are looking for. I told her colors and themes that I liked and on the day of my wedding all of my wildest expectations were surpassed when I saw the floral arrangements. They were so beautiful, and just added such a gorgeous elegant feel to the whole day. Jane is kind, flexible and willing to work with you to figure out how to accomodate your budget. She delivered to three different locations for me and was timely, and just executed everything to a tee. I could not have been happier with "Just For You".
Wedding: 09/07/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I sought out Jane at Just for you Flowers after seeing raving reviews from the knot. Her creations are beautifully modern yet classic! What I loved about her is her flexibility to work with any budget. I can tell that Jane is well used to working with big budgets -- her designs speak for themselves! Although my wedding budget did not allow me spend lavishly on flowers,Jane still gave me a beautiful wedding with her fantastic bouquets and embellishments. She could clearly do any style flawlessy, and it was her range that assured me that no matter what I wanted, she would make it perfect. I had a clear picture of what I wanted, but had a lot of trouble describing it; The day of the wedding when I showed up to the bridal suite there were my pretty pink lush peonies and my girls fluffy white hydrangeas waiting. I especially loved the fathers green orchid bouts!!
Her passion truly transcends in her work! Definitely recommend!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jane and her team rock! I was referred to Jane by a friend of mine who had used her the August before my wedding, at this time I was frantically searching for a florist because the one I had my heart set on didn't work out. I had met with a florist who I had been drooling over for months, who came HIGHLY recommended by my wedding venue, and I nearly fell off my chair when they told me to expect to spend AT LEAST $3,000 for 7 bouquets of pink peonies (which they told me they couldn't guarantee they could actually have for me), 6 boutonnieres, a few corsages, and 20 centerpieces that were simply mason jars with three white hydrangeas per jar. I immediately met with Jane and she told me she could do all of this (plus two extra corsages and two extra centerpieces we added one week before the wedding) for HALF the price of the other florist.

Jane not only met my expectations but she exceeded them. The flowers were beautiful and full, the peonies were the exact color I wanted and the fact that we added so much so close to the wedding was no sweat to her and her team.

I HIGHLY recommend Jane, she is simply fabulous and such a pleasure to work with! She loves what she does and you can tell because she always has a smile on her face and is always aiming to please her clients in any way that she can. Check them out!
Wedding: 05/17/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 13 Reviews
Jane is easily one of the nicest most down to earth vendors you will find. She is amazing to work with and oh so talented. I appreciated her flexiblity and creativeness. I was immediately comfortable working with Jane and knew that she got our vision. Her prices are reasonable and she is willing to travel/work with you.

The bouquets were gorgeous on the day of and filled with fresh beautiful flowers, just as we had planned. It was so exciting to see the church decorated and the reception room centerpieces, Jane did an amazing job. I appreciate all of her hard work and would highly recommend her as a vendor.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Had a wonderful experience with Just for You flowers - our flowers were beautiful and the prices were extremely competitive compared to all other flower vendors. We had bouquets, table arrangements, and church flowers all done and everything matched perfectly. They will definitely work with you to make it as affordable as possible without taking away from the effect.
Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was so happy with my bridal boquet and the bridesmaids boquets. They were absolutely gorgeous. All of the flowers were beautifully put together and she worked with our budget while allowing us to have the flowers we really wanted. She was wonderful and such a positive person!!!
Wedding: 01/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our flowers were beautiful! She worked really well with our budget and gave ideas on how to incorporate flowers/colors. It was such an easy process which was very important since I had about a million other things to take care of =)
Wedding: 08/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would highly recommend Jane from Just For You. They did my wedding back in August at the Waterview (Monroe, CT). The flowers looked incredible (large centerpieces, small centerpieces, bouquets, etc). She figured out exactly what I wanted and worked within my budget. She even helped me reduce cost. I would definitely use her again.
Wedding: 08/07/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jane is incredible! She completely got the look that I was going for, and I trusted her 100%. I was blown away when I walked into the reception room. She managed to not only capture the look I was going for but also exceed my expectations. It was perfect.
In the process of working with Jane, I never once felt like she was taking advantage of me or trying to get me to spend more. In fact, she was always willing to make suggestions on ways to cut costs.
She's a true artist.... our Church arrangements, bouquets, center pieces were all beautiful!!
Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jane at Just For You was a pleasure to work with. My floral arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and just what I wanted. In our initial meeting, Jane understood my vision right away and knew exactly how to execute it; she is a top notch florist.
Wedding: 06/18/2011

Anonymous 6 Reviews
Jane truly deserves every A+ she gets!

Whenever I saw photos of other people's weddings where the flowers looked amazing, I guessed that they had to be Jane's. When I asked, I was always right - she leaves an indescribable mark in her work that takes your breath away. For this reason, I had complete trust in her in doing my bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages/centerpieces. I was NOT disappointed - she exceeded any expectation I could have had. She takes your vision and makes it a wonderful reality.

She is a fair business woman, as well, and when an appointment was accidentally missed she made no hesitation in making it up to me. She is the sweetest woman to work with, and I'm sad to say that my wedding is over for this reason.

Thank you Jane for adding your beautiful touch to my wedding day <3
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 860-349-0575
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire