Harris Teeter

(4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Harris Teeter's flowers beat everyone we saw in terms of dollar for value -- the quality was amazing and the price simply couldn't be beaten.

Marizabel at the Pentagon Row Harris Teeter could not have been more helpful, professional, and accommodating throughout the process. We would wholeheartedly recommend Harris Teeter.
Wedding: 10/08/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Caitlin 5 Reviews
I knew I wanted a bouquet and boutonnieres/corsages, but didn't need flowers beyond that for our 80 person November wedding. I also knew that I didn't want to pay top dollar for a florist or have to go through tedious design meetings. The ladies at the Harris Teeter floral center were excellent. I told them the numbers, what I DIDN'T want (baby's breath!) and our colors. I also sent some pictures of stuff that I really liked. They knocked it out of the park and for an AMAZING price without compromising quality. People kept commenting how much they loved my bouquet. The only thing that you may perceive as a negativism is their inability to work beyond what they have onsite. That was not an issue for me, so if you're somewhat flexible and looking for something affordable, this is the place for you.
Wedding: 11/21/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't stop staring at my bouquet for the first half hour of my wedding day because I was overwhelmed at how beautiful it was.

I was one of those brides who didn't want to spend a fortune, and as long as the flowers were vaguely in the ballpark of color, and wouldn't wilt in the June sun, I would be happy. After meeting with many florists, I spoke with Christina on a whim after being frustrated when the other florists insisted they couldn't give me what I wanted in my budget, because it was too specific (I hadn't even specified a flower!!!). Christina was happy to work with me, and came in *under* (that's right, you read the word 'under') my very tiny budget, and really went above and beyond, tying ribbons on flowers for my 30 girl students in attendance, creating mini-boutionnieres for my boy students. The only catch - you have to get someone to pick up the flowers. But really, beyond that, I have no complaints, and I will never buy flowers anywhere else again.

Seriously. She was that good.

Wedding: 06/01/2008