Glen Weisgerber Photography

Glen Weisgerber Photography

Napa, CA 94581 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Flexibility:

Very accommodating and mannerly

• Wedding: 06/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glen Weisgerber creates art - and that is priceless! Our four day wedding extravaganza in Puerto Rico was captured for posterity in his poetic compositions. He was efficient with our time - having experienced a couple of the venues previously he recommended the best time of day for lighting and knew the benefit of every shadow. Glen was incredibly creative and allowed us to be ourselves. He captured our romance as well as our playfulness. He incoporated techniques and lenses for which I don't even know their names - but loved the diversity of photographs. Best of all, his presence was never obtrusive and demeanor always professional. Glen provided us with all of the original photographs withn 2 weeks of our wedding! The tough job has been choosing ONLY 90 for our book from over 1600 awesome picutres that he shot! The photo-booth was also a big hit, especially with the closet full of props. I pray we can hire him for our futrue anniversary events!

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glen, the owner of Fotografia Distinta, was the best photographer ever - very talented, professional, patient, and fun and easy to work with! The photos he took at our wedding were truly amazing, from all aspects - composition, angle, lighting, and everything! We had a oceanfront wedding at La Concha but added a one-hour photoshoot in Old San Juan. Glen took us to San Cristbal fort and streets in OSJ nearby the fort for the photo shoot, which could not have worked out better. On the wedding day, he also arrived much earlier and stayed later than we had contracted him for. The prints were unexpected amazing as well. We cannot wait to have them framed! It also did not take that long to get photos.
For the quality of service Glen provides, the price is very reasonable as well.

We highly recommend Glen to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer for their special day/event!
Catherine & Todd

• Wedding: 12/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glen was an absolute dream to work with! He was so calm and relaxed, but meticulously captured all the moments of our big day. He had great ideas and worked with our personalities to capture images that were perfectly "us." The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful, and I received a link to them within a week and the CD shortly after. I honestly think our photos are the most beautiful wedding photos of anyone's that I've ever seen, and our guests genuinely seem to agree! Glen is so responsive, so easy to work with and really such a talented photographer. Hands down, on of the best decisions I made about the vendors I chose for our wedding.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ok...Glen is an absolute dream. We arrived to the St. Regis Bahia Beach property on Tuesday, July 17 and he contacted us to confirm the pre-wedding photos that we contracted to do with him on Thursday, July 16. Glen arrived on time and ready to work. He is extremely creative and found locations on this beautiful property that really worked for us. During the shoot it began to rain and I was not very pleased. Glen made me feel at ease.

Glen also was our photographer for our Friday wedding. The ceremony was held on property at the St. Regis and we rented a party bus to take our guests into San Juan to Budatai. Because I have a couple of family members with compromised health it was so important to me to have as many pictures as possible of us all together. He was AWESOME! Due to some crazy circumstances, we had to push the dinner reservations at Budatai. Upon our arrival, who do we find waiting outside....GLEN! He was patiently waiting. When we got to the restaurant the elevator was not working and we had a few guests that could not climb stairs. We had to move the party over to another restaurant. Who was at the new restaurant...GLEN! He was waiting for us and snapping candid shots of our family. It was great. I found out from my wedding planner that he was in constant communication with her the entire time and was ensuring that she was aware of all that was going on. Glen went above and beyond the call of duty.

If you are looking for a talented, creative, professional, compassionate and overall nice guy as a photographer, Glen is your man! He was AMAZING and worth EVERY dime. We are eternally grateful for him. He made the day easy. We are so anxious to see the finished product. Stay tuned...

• Wedding: 07/19/2013

If you are getting married anywhere in Puerto Rico pick Glen he is
Amaaazing! such quality photos...super nice and always there for the perfect shot but not on top of you, when you looked over your shoulder bc you thought the moment called for a photo he was already there! He is so sweet and professional but most important we loved every photo their was not one proof that i didn't absolutely love!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glen was an amazing photographer who took pride in his work. Our wedding was last minute and I am so grateful that he was available to do our photographs because they turned out beautiful! You can tell that he is passionate about what he does and wants to ensure that the photographs are quality. He has a lot of experience with wedding photography and had some great ideas that translated wonderfully in photographs. Overall, I am extremely happy with our photographs, and would recommend Glen to anyone planning on getting married in Puerto Rico!!

• Wedding: 04/07/2013
Nikki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome company, incredible guy! We rented a phot booth for our wedding. All of the guests had fun with it. They put one crazy costumesand hats the whole nine yards! THE BEST PART, WE GOT COPIES OF EVERYONE ELSES PICS AND COMMENTS WITH A CD OF THE PICS AS WELL AS A SCRAP BOOK AT THE END OF THAT NIGHT!~

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glen was absolutely amazing to work with. Glen was there from the beginning to the end, yet I felt like I never saw him! He was unobtrusive and allowed us to do our own thing, while still capturing every moment of it.
He created such a calm and relaxing atmosphere that allowed the true personality of us and our guests to really shine through in the pictures. He was creative and helpful and tried to encourage us to take shots that were outside of our comfort zone but ended up coming out beautifully.
Glen was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was always very responsive and we got our pictures so quickly.

• Wedding: 03/24/2013
Claire
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glen was awesome! We had decided to elope very last minute, so I was frantically trying to find someone for photography within a months' time frame, and Glen said he was available. He suggested really great places to get photos done and kept in contact with me throughout the month to make sure everything was in place. On the day of the wedding, he drove us around Puerto Rico to get the other shots we wanted at San Cristobal and old San Juan. Glen is very laid back and fun. He had our website of photos up in less than a weeks' time and we'll be getting our cd of photos in another week. Price was incredibly reasonable for his exceptional service :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glen was wonderful!! Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Glen met with us before the wedding and I knew we were in good hands. Pictures are amazing!

• Wedding: 02/23/2013
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I have been incredibly happy with Glen and the services of fotografia distinta. We were looking for a smart and flexible management of a photobooth station at the St. Regis Hotel in Puerto Rico, to make a bit more fun the after dinner experience for our guests. Glen has been professional and timely in his responses. He came for a preliminary meeting with the wedding planner together with other vendors and the process to make decisions and set up a contract was really smooth. But what I remember the most is Glen during our wedding night, always with a smile, helping our guests to use the photobooth and create a wonderful album that we have now at home and will help us to carry our memories. It has been really a good experience, recommended. Nicolò and Rosalen.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glen was absolutely amazing! As someone who had never been to Puerto Rico, did not know what to expect from her venue, or photographer, Glen knew exactly what to do. He was extremely familiar with the Gran Melia (my venue) and the photos were simply amazing! He caught everything! From me getting dressed, to the venue before the guests arrived, the entire ceremony, our after photos, and the reception so that all of my friends and family felt like they were there! Glen was extremely attentive, yet non-intrusive so we didn't even realize that he captured as many photos as he did until we received the website link! I would HIGHLY recommend him!

• Wedding: 11/04/2012
Ashleigh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The memories we have from our wedding day are beautiful. The best part is that we have these wonderful pictures to look back at to remember our special day. The pictures came out so GREAT, and I couldn't be happier. I have had so many compliments about about the infra red pictures they are truly works of art. Glen was such a positive and happy part of our day and a true professional. I can't say this enough but thanks again for everything. Barbara & William.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Barbara and Will
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could sum up the experience as "amazing"! All of the photos are creative and have a quality that exceeded all our expectations. He was referred from a co-worker. He was a little over our budget so we still looked around a lot. After all our research we still could not find anyone who compared to his work. Needless to say, he was worth every penny and then some. I was surprised to see a negative review until I realized it was it was from someone who didn't even book him. My advise, don't wait. If you like his work and he fits your budget, book him early. We are glad we did.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glen's photos are absolutely AMAZING!! We decided to get married in Puerto Rico and were given a choice of photographers to use. We saw the work on his website and just loved it. We just received the photos he took of our wedding and he managed to capture every personal, fun moment in such a precise way it is amazing. My husband and I were laughing after the wedding because we said we hardly saw Glen at the ceremony and the the reception, well, what they say is true, the best photographers are hidden in the background and you don't even notice they are there. We didn't notice he was even taking the pictures that he did and what a surprise to see such beautiful photos that truly captured every emotion of our wedding. Glen is also extremely personable and very easy to get along with. The turn around time for the photos was very fast; he even had them to us in time for the holidays so we could give prints as gifts! We HIGHLY recommend him for any wedding!!!

• Wedding: 12/03/2011
707-235-4281
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards