Etain Bridal Boutique

Etain Bridal Boutique

South Atlanta's Premier Bridal Experience

326 Newnan Crossing Bypass
Newnan, GA 30265 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have a great selection of beautiful dresses and they are very helpful.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My salesperson was Haley and she was OUTSTANDING! She helped me stick to my budget and helped me find my dream dress. She was very patient and easy to work with. Love her. My dress came in right around the date predicted and never had any issues. If you go to Etain, make sure to make your appointment with Haley. She's awesome!

Etain Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Raquel, you were truly a wonderful bride to work with and you deserve every bit of happiness your new marriage will surely bring. Congrats a million times over... I hope to see photos of you rockin that stunning gown! -H

• Wedding: 06/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I live in Little Rock, AR and contacted Etain Bridal Boutique to order my Sara Gabriel veil for my wedding, since no local boutiques carried them. The initial hat that I ordered was nothing like it appeared on the Sara Gabriel website, and Haley Freeman at Etain was wonderful, contacting Sara Gabriel and helping me get the perfect veil. The customer service was superb.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haley and Candy were awesome! I did have a little issue with another staff member about getting dress pressed but Haley took care of it and I would highly recommend all future brides to come here!

• Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

-purchased mother of the bride dress
-received lots of compliments
-alterations were done very well
-sent daughters wedding dress for preservation through store; received help from staff packing up dress

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my dress! The staff was great in trying to understand my needs and helping me find the perfect dress...I ordered my dress from NC and received my dress in a timely fashion from GA. I would highly recommend Etain bridal...

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Very satisfied. Loved my dress and it was made very well.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I want to say what a wonderful experience I had working with Hailey, I can't say enough good things about her! She helped me pick out the perfect dress and accessories, and was just a joy in general to work with and talk to. My whole family loved her! I would definitely recommend Etain and it's staff for all of your wedding dress needs.

Etain Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Erin, you were the most lovely bride and you truly deserved your wedding day to be everything you ever dreamt of. So we hope it was!!! I'll miss working with brides like you. It was a real pleasure. Please send us some photos through Facebook if you can. Can't wait to see! :0)

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the most BEAUTIFUL dress for a fantastic price at Etain. Hayley was a huge help picking out dresses that I normally wouldn't have picked out for myself, and that I is how I found "the one". It is a beautiful store, and I hope they stay in business for years and years to come helping women find their dream dresses!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The boutique is amazing. I requested my dress and there was a 12 week lead time but they were able to get it in much sooner (2 Weeks). I was able to have my alterations and jewelry completed in the same location as well as my maid of honor dress. They are truly a one-stop-shop. What an amazing experience.

Etain Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Nichole. We can't wait to see pictures from your amazing destination wedding on the ocean shore!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I came in by myself to shop for my wedding dress, not really expecting to buy one that day. But I found "the one"! :) The girls were so helpful and sweet. I bought my dress in the fall of 2011, and they held my dress for me until a couple days before my wedding in April 21, 2012. I worked with Haley mostly and she was awesome! I only came in probably a total of 4 or 5 times, but Haley always knew me by name and recognized me when I came in. She was always excited for me and extremely helpful and knowledgable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a nice wedding boutique!

Etain Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We loved working with you, Katie. And we're certain you were a stunning bride on your wedding day, even on the dance floor boogieing with your dad! :0) Thank you so much for this stellar review!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Etain bridal was very organized. I enjoyed working with them in finding my dream wedding gown. I would absolutely reccommend going to check out all their great wedding attire!!

Etain Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We can't thank you enough for the awesome review Megan! And we would love to see pictures from your beautiful wedding at Glendalough.

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a few problems with my dress sizing, but it turns out it was the dress manufacturer's fault and not Etain. Also, one of my bridesmaids forgot to pick her dress up from Etain until the day of the wedding. Etain was so nice about it and actually brought the dress to the venue right away!! The staff is wonderful to work with. Again, aside from my dress sizing issue - things were great at Etain!

Etain Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review! In the end, it did almost work out better that we had some sizing issues with your original wedding gown... but we're still thankful for your patience and understanding. And we were also happy to hand-deliver your bridesmaids' dress on the wedding day. That's the kind of personal service we're here for! :0) Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Etain Bridal is an amazing boutique! They work with you to help you find the perfect dress! I would not go anywhere else!

Etain Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Hannah. We also hope to get some photos of your beautiful Glendalough Manor Wedding!

• Wedding: 03/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very nice and helpful staff! I loved my dress as did everyone else who has seen it! Great experience with Ettain!!!

• Wedding: 02/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Etain is a wonderful bridal boutique! I knew when I walked in the store, that that was where I was going to purchase my dress! They are very helpful in finding what you want, even if you DONT KNOW what you want :) I highly recommend Etain!

• Wedding: 02/04/2012
678-870-0999
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards