Diane's Sweet Treats

Value
Flexibility
Laura
06/13/2015

Everyone at our wedding commented on our cake! It was beyond perfection. The details, the taste were exceptional! We will use Diane's Sweet Treat's for all future special occasion needs for our special treats! Thank you for adding such a beautiful tasty important part of our exceptional day...sincerely, Laura and Bruce Ballet.

Mikayla
10/04/2014

I absolutely loved working with Diane for our wedding cake. You can tell that she loves what she does and gives her customers 100%. Throughout the process, Diane was available for any questions (no matter how small!) and always got back to me asap. In the chaos of wedding planning, I truly appreciated knowing that the cake and all the details would be exactly what was planned for. Our guests absolutely loved our cake (pumpkin with mocha buttercream and then a layer of chocolate coconut marble cake with raspberry filling!!)and it was gorgeous! I will always use Diane's Sweet Treats for cakes as there is no one better!!

LORRIE
Recently Married

Diane recently made a cake for our son's wedding. She really put a lot of time & effort into helping us choose the cake that was the right fit for our occassion. From the cake sample tastings to the design choice, start to finish, Excellent!
The end result was magnificent. It was beatiful & very, very tasty.
Thanks Diane, We will be back!

Leila
09/20/2014

This was my second time buying a cake from Diane's Sweet Treats, and even though there's no repeat customer discount (hehe), I went back to Diane without even looking at any other bakeries because I knew I'd be getting excellence in product, service, and professionalism. Both times, she has been an ease and a pleasure to work with on everything from initial contact through consultation, tasting, ordering, and delivery. Definitely recommended.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Not only was the cake affordable but it was delicious and beautifully decorated. I most definitely found my cake decorator for all the occasions to come.

1+ year ago

Working with Diane was a wonderful experience. She was flexible to meet with us as my husband and I had extremely busy schedules. The cake came out beautiful and was delicious, everyone LOVED it!

1+ year ago

Diane owner/chef of Diane's Sweet Treats did an awesome job on my nephew's wedding cake. Diane is a true professional to work with. Her patience and attention to details made this wedding cake a true work of art. Diane makes her own fondant which is delicious.

As a first time customer, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Diane to my family, friends and co-workers as they won't be disappointed. I can't wait for the next time that I have a special occasion for a cake, so I can call upon Diane's expertise. She is the best in her business.

Carol
Tolland, CT

1+ year ago

Diane was AMAZING to work with! She made the most beautiful delicious wedding cake for our June wedding. I knew she was the right person to make our cake from our very first meeting. Her personality is warm and inviting. My husband and I had a very hard time choosing between the flavors of cake. We chose to have 2 different flavors on our 4 tier cake. Another really important thing to know if that she makes her own FONDANT! Which I was really happy about because I've never had a fondant that I liked. Hers has such a fresh taste and the flavor is delicious. The store bought kind doesn't stand a chance! Her hard work and attention to detail really shows. I'm a perfectionist and so is Diane! Which was super important for the design of our cake because all 4 tiers were perfectly spaced Swiss dots. I couldn't be happier and will have Diane make other cakes for me in the future!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Gorgeous cake, delicious flavors (& fondant), lovely lovely baker. Diane really takes the vibe of your event & puts it into cake form. Our cake was understated & elegant, yet fun. We had 3 different layers to accommodate our indecisiveness, & coming from a person that doesn't really eat cake much... I couldn't stop eating it! Diane is easy to work with & professional in all aspects. I would definitely recommend Diane's Sweet Treats for your wedding & any other events surrounding & following it!

Sonia
03/29/2014

We had a great experience with Diane of Diane's Sweet Treats. She was our second tasting when we were in the planning stages and exuded both warmth and professionalism. Our family loved the extra pieces of cake that she sent us home with and helped us decide what to choose for our layers. Our email interactions were straightforward and easy to handle, especially while inundated with wedding details. A few days before the wedding, we found out that our florist wasn't going to be providing the flowers needed for the cake. Diane went above and beyond and picked up the flowers for us, delivering the beautiful cake that we had in mind. I would recommend Diane's Sweet Treats to any of my friends getting married in the area!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Diane's cakes are not only works of art but they are SCRUMPTIOUS!!! She takes the time to really understand her customer and their needs and turns out well made "to the letter" cakes perfectly suited to customer specifications. No theme is too hard for this woman. I have come to affectionately call her the "Cake Whisperer"!!!! - Lisa Cowell, South Windsor CT

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Diane is amazing. She creates beautiful designs and delicious cakes. Even her fondant is good, which says something, because fondant is normally gross! If you want a beautiful, memorable, and delicious cake, with impeccable service and a stress-free delivery, (of course you do) I can't recommend Diane enough.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The most beautiful and delicious cake I have ever seen. We showed Diane a picture of what we wanted and hers was exactly the same, only better! I would work with Diane's Sweat Treats again in a heart beat!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was gorgeous - very ornate and elegant. Diane also send up home several samples, including a sample cake, at no cost. She worked with us for exactly what we wanted and we received so many compliments on our wedding cake. She also worked with our florist to coordinate the real flowers for the cake and it was pain-free. For a fondant covered wedding cake, less expensive than most. Would definitely recommend.

Sara
08/11/2012

Diane is a pleasure to work with! She has an incredibly creative and clever mind as well as the ability to communicate to a details oriented person like me. Even better is the deliciousness of her cakes! We had sour cream cherry chocolate chip came and coconut chocolate cake. Both were incredibly decadent and moist. I look forward to engaging her again in the future!

Bob & Kate
06/30/2012

Our wedding cake exceeded our expectations! We gave Diane a general idea of what we wanted and she created a magnificent cake! Not only did it look gorgeous, but the taste was amazing!!! The design of the cake fit in perfectly with our theme. There is no doubt that we will use her in the future and we will definitely recommend Diane's Sweet Treats to our family & friends!