111 N. Front Street, Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number

About Deising's Bakery

Deising's is a family owned and operated bakery since 1965. We are a full line bakery, for both retail and wholesale. We only use the finest and freshest ingredients in all of our products. VIsit deisings.com to view some of our wedding cake photos or visit our facebook page. Deising's Bakeries and Restaurants. Call and ask for a manager to set up your appointment 845-338-7505.

Follow Deising's Bakery on

Deising's Bakery 1
Deising's Bakery 2
  • Samantha

Samantha Stoneham · Married on 08/31/2019

Delicious & Beautiful Cakes!

Deisings made us a small cake for our wedding, to serve about 10-12 people because we were having an ice cream bar and wanted a small cake to do the traditional cake cutting. Despite this, they still put an incredible amount of time, energy, and attention into planning and creating the cake that I had envisioned.

I requested a small cake and provided them with a photo of a frosting style that was ruffled from top to bottom around the sides, including ribbon and flowers. They made suggestions on the type of ribbon that I should provide, as well as suggestions regarding the flowers if they were fake because the buttercream frosting would affect the color and appearance of certain fabrics. They also provided me with the dimensions of the cake plate I would need if I wanted to provide one or else it would go on their standard board.

The day before my MOH dropped off the items - velvet ribbon, wood flowers, and our cake topper. They took payment from her ($40) and had no issue.

The cake was BEAUTIFUL!! To no fault of theirs, it slid on the cake plate on the way to the reception, a friend picked up the cake for us and due to traffic and an accident, braking shifted the cake, but no big deal! The "back" of the cake was presented, and the frosting work was so good that you could barely tell the seems or that you were looking at the back of the cake. They placed the flowers and the ribbon flawlessly. They returned what they didn't use in pristine condition.

Unfortunately the cake was so delicious that we ate all of it that weekend and now we don't have a piece for our anniversary... who wants to eat old cake anyways?? We may just go back for our anniversary and order the same cake, take a twist on the tradition.

We had a marble cake with vanilla custard filling and buttercream frosting. I haven't had a cake that tasted that good in a long time. Just the right texture, the right balance between cake and filling/frosting... If you want an awesome cake, Deising's is the place to go. If you're looking to have a piece left for your anniversary... you might want to put someone in charge of that, or order something small that immediately gets put away... if it gets left in your reach I promise you'll end up eating it and leaving nothing left!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Deising's Bakery 3

Lydia · Married on 10/13/2018

Wow! Still thinking about our cake

I had a great experience with Deisings. They were reasonable, delicious, lovely. We loved the experience of going for a tasting. The staff was kind, helpful and knowledgeable. While other companies in the area provided cloyingly sweet cakes we found deisings cakes balance and flavorful. We had a lemon raspberry cake with a cream cheese icing and it was phenomenal. All our guests raved.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Ann · Married on 06/09/2018

Ordered our wedding cake with Deising's and it was not a mistake! "The best cake I've ever had" , "I've never had cake so delicious." " It was so beautiful I didn't want to eat it, but I'm glad I did because it was spectacular" are just a few of the many things guests had to say about our cake. There is no way anyone would be disappointed with ordering their wedding cake from Deising's. The staff was easy to work with and helpful.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Award

Deising's Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.25
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Nut Free