Design One Media Group

Design One Media Group

Caledonia, MI 49316
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Design One Media Group provided videography services at my reception. They were professional and fun and blended right in with my guests. We had a video guestbook and captured footage of every important moment. That alone was a great experience, but the reason for my referral today is the work they provided before my reception to make it the most perfect party ever! My husband and I had a destination wedding and then planned a hometown celebration the weekend after we returned from our wedding/honeymoon. I wanted a way for the guests at my reception to be able to feel like they had been at my wedding as well. We were able to bring our families and closest friends with us to the destination wedding in Jamaica, a total of 27 guests with us! At the end of the trip I gathered up almost 1000 photos of our trip from all the different cameras people had and sent those along with the professional pictures our resort photographer took of the wedding and the raw footage from the resort videographer and a CD with songs from our wedding home with my mom. She took all this to Design One and, while I was enjoying rum punch on a Jamaican beach with my new husband, the team at Design One was busy sifting through everything I sent them and putting it together into a video to be played at our reception. The final product is just completely breathtaking. Combination of still shot photos set to music with pieces of video blended in with a seamless quality and transition, and the video they put together for us included video from Jamaica of my husband and I taking our vows. The guests at my reception were amazed, I've heard from so many people about how beautiful the video was and how much it made everyone feel like they had been there with us. This was the MOST important thing to me at my reception, finding a way to make the friends and loved ones who weren't able to join us in Jamaica still feel as if they hadn't missed out on our wedding. Quite serioulsy, Design One Media Group is responsible for the smashing success of my reception and it would be foolish for anyone in need of a videographer to pass up a chance to work with this vendor! :)

• Wedding: 09/20/2008
Services Used: Videography
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Design One Media Group was a wonderful collection of talented people that helped my husband and myself remember our special day! They were professional and easy to work with. One of their teams designed and created our invitations and another team took care of all of the photography and videography! It was great to have one company help us do so much on our wedding day!

• Wedding: 12/15/2007
Services Used: Invitations, Photography, Videography
616-891-1652
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire