Concept-A Photography

(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allison and Rich are soo talented! They are not only amazing photographers but also so easy and wonderful to work with. They made my husband and I's wedding day perfect. I hope to definitely get to work with them again in the future. :)

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allison, Rich and Meg were a dream to work with. From the moment they walked in our suites (yes, the first time we met them was our wedding day) it was like being with old friends. They captured every detail from the baby sleeping in the bed to the songs that were being played on the ipod. Allison and Meg even found us a last minute babysitter after the inevitable wedding day drama. They didn't even complain when we got married outside in the dark, and followed us into a busy bar with no resistance. That is only the beginning of the story. They then delivered the most amazing photographs I have ever seen, and have continued to be patient with me far after the wedding. Their shooting style is unmatchable and the quality is astounding. I wouldn't trade them for anyone in the world!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allison was awesome!! She was great to work with and her work is so beautiful!! We have only seen a sneak peek of what we have coming but I have shown it to many people and they cannot believe the shots they took!! My sister was jealous! Since we have never been through that before, she was so helpful too from step to step during our wedding day!!

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I Love Allison Reisz Photography…words cannot express their work. They are Outstanding photographers. They created such a relaxing environment, but at the same time we were confident in their ability to create the perfect moment. I was surprised when my Fiancé said he had fun during the engagement photo session –especially when he thought it would be another boring thing to do for the wedding. We had fun and the pictures were Awesome. Our wedding photos were just Fabulous. Although we have a large wedding party and our guest were all over the place; Allison, Rich, and Megan made sure every moment was captured. Because of Allison Reisz Photography I have Unforgettable Memories.

• Wedding: 11/28/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not recommend Allison higher. We booked her one year in advance for our wedding held this past July on Hilton Head Island. I searched for hours and hours online and felt like so many of the photographers in the HH/Savannah area were just the same. But when I first found her site, I was so intrigued by her look and style and my fiance was excited too. She was extremely helpful throughout the year. Being as our wedding was a destination, it was hard to know what vendors to go with and questions from afar. She always got back to emails immediately and was great about asking questions herself. She is so organized! On the day of the wedding, she arrived very early and had everything ready to go. We had two photographers (her and her husband) and purchased their top package. The photographs are STUNNING and are like pieces of art. The wedding day is a bit of a blur in my memory but her photos help fill in the blanks. We will treasure them forever!!

• Wedding: 07/17/2009
Profile Picture
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I do not even know where to begin. Simply put Allison's work speaks for itself and its amazing. She was great to work with, very responsive and not pushy or overbearing. All of my family and friends have been amazed by the photos of our wedding and I could not be happier or more pleased.

• Wedding: 11/15/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allison and her husband were wonderful. The pictures they took were breathtaking. Some of my pictures were taken on the edge of the Savannah River, which is not always the cleanest. Allison was always very conscience of my wedding dress not falling in the water which would have ruined my day. She was patient, professional, flexible and well worth the money. I would have paid twice as much to get those pictures. I highly recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allison was great! She was so patient on my big day and she even assisted with helping me getting dressed! The pictures came out wonderful and we love them sooo much! Allison really helped capture our day!

• Wedding: 06/01/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Allison was fun to work with --easy going but very professional. She has a delightfully creative eye, and took amazing photographs of my outdoor wedding in Savannah's historic district. Through her camera lens, my wedding day memories became heartbreakingly beautiful works of art. I am so glad I chose her!

• Wedding: 05/10/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allison was absolutely amazing. Not only was she fun, easy, and comfortable to work with, she was also very good. I absolutely loved the pictures she shot. I have never seen my self look better. Allison took us through downtown Savannah taking pictures at random beautiful spots so we had plenty of backgrounds and they were stunning. At first we thought an hour wouldn't be enough time but she definitely used to time to our advantage and we received over 200 pictures on a cd within 2 weeks from her all un-copywrited. I had previously worked with photographers and she was the best I have worked with. She knew what angles she was looking for and where the best light was coming from. She was also affordable for the amazing shots we got and very flexible with the times and date. I would definitely tell everyone to go to her for their wedding photographer.

• Wedding: 02/16/2008
912-373-6060
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards