Calling All Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Brandi
04/11/2015

I can not say enough great things about Calling all Cakes Whitney was very professional. She asked questions to find out what was important and made suggestions to help us get the best cake for our wedding! On our wedding day She delivered and set our cake up on the day of and it looked fabulous! The cake was gorgeous and the moist and so delicious! I would recommend her for any event!!! Thanks Whitney for helping to make the cake a showcase item at our wedding.

Lynsey
10/24/2014

Her cakes are amazing! Such a great baker to work with as she revolved around my crazy schedule! My cake looked even better than the ideas I gave and tastes AMAZING!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Calling all Cakes was fantastic to work with. The initial meeting with Whitney went smoothly, not only did she discuss our cake designs and size we were also able to taste flavors for our cake! Whitney captured what we were looking for as far as design goes, she was professional and helped us pick out the perfect size and shape of cake for our reception. We got many compliments on how amazing our cakes looked and most importantly how amazing they tasted! I highly recommend Calling all Cakes for future brides and grooms!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Whitney is the most wonderful person! She will go above and beyond for you! I think I changed my design a few times and she was willing to collaborate with me all over again. I gave her paper rose flowers I found from etsy and some burlap/lace ribbon and she created a masterpiece!!! The grooms cake was awesome! Everything we visioned and more!!!! Cost wise, she is the best in dfw!!!! Quality and taste.....out of this door! Try the lemon.....so delicious!!! We had a vietnamese/american wedding. Whitney understood my culture and knew that we eat a lot of food during the wedding. She was happy to recommend a realistic amount instead of having us order a cake too large for our guests. She is terrific.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This was the best cake we have ever tried and our guests agreed. Not only was the cake beautiful but it tasted delicious. She was always on time and delivered and set-up the wedding and grooms cakes. We would recommend using Calling all Cakes as your cake vendor. You will not be disappointed!

Private User
1+ year ago

The bride and grooms cake were adorable! Exactly what we wanted! It tasted delicious too.

Private User
11/16/2013

The cakes were Fabulous!
They tasted exactly the same and turned out exactly as the Bride wanted.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Whitney provided us with the best experience a couple could ask for on our wedding day. Our cakes were gorgeous and exactly what we asked for. She was a pleasure to work with and we will continue future cake business with her!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Whitney with Calling All Cakes did an amazing job! I had a unique request for my Wedding Cake to have a leopard tier and she did a great job handpainting it to meet my design idea. For my Groom, who was a little indecisive, she was very flexible each time we wanted to make a change to his design, which was about three or four times! Whitney was very dedicated to making sure I was a happy Bride. Even with her just giving birth to her son, she always replied to my e-mails in a timely manner and was willing to meet at odd times. We were very happy with the outcome of the cakes, they looked great and tasted delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Absolutely the best!!! By far the most affordable prices in the metroplex with such delicious cakes. She has so many filling and cake choices, and doesn't charge you extra to make your tiers/fllings different flavors (I was so shocked when she told us that!). Additionally, she makes her buttercream icing look like fondant, which saves a ton of money.

Additionally, she gives you a separate "top tier" for your 1 year anniversary that's preboxed so that you aren't trying to salvage it from your cake mid-wedding.

She was always quick to reply via email and so incredibly kind and helpful.

I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We initially found this vendor because three of our friends who got married in the last year used Calling All Cakes and we loved the cakes at their weddings. When we called Whitney from Calling All Cakes she promptly set up a tasting with us. The tasting was the most professional of all the ones we went with her most requested cakes and icings on a plate to taste together and separately as desired. She had Styrofoam cutouts of various cake layers (differing in size and shape) so we could stack them in all different configurations in order to see exactly what cake shape and size we wanted. Whitney was very open when we said we wanted to use non-traditional cake toppers and was able to make what we sent her work fantastically. On the day of, the cakes arrived and were set up before I even had a chance to worry or ask about them. And most of all, they were absolutely delicious!! I would recommend Whitney from Calling All Cakes to anyone who needs a cake for any occasion.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Whitney was the sweetest lady to work with while figuring out my cake needs for my wedding. She was so flexible and very accommodating for what we wanted. She did such an amazing job! She made the cake look absolutely beautiful and exactly how I wanted it, while still making it taste even better than it looked! Every layer was a different flavor (at no extra cost), and they were each fantastic. She has so many awesome flavors to choose from. The price was extremely reasonable and she delivered, set up, and arranged all the flowers on the cake. She did an amazing job overall. The groom's cake was awesome as well! She nailed it perfectly.

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Whitney is amazing!! Not only was my cake amazingly delicious her courtesy and understanding was beyond great. If only all of my other vendors were as great. My cake was given many compliments at the wedding and Im still getting them today. I would definately recommend Whitney to anyone looking for a beautiful cake that tastes even better than it looks. Thank you so much for making my day even better!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had the cinnamon with chocolate filling cake. Whitney was so great! She was flexible with us for our meeting when we got stuck in traffic. The cake was tasty and everyone said so. She even provides a special anniversary cake that is already boxed up and ready to leave with you. We even had cake pop pumpkins on our wedding cake which helped carry our fall theme all the way through our wedding day.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We did a cake that was a little unusual and Whitney did a wonderful job --it was exactly what we wanted! Our guests told us that they had 2 and 3 pieces and it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted! She was profesional, on time and very reasonable. We will be calling her again for any special occasion cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wendy was a joy to work with and is very knowledgeable in her profession. I had no idea what I wanted at the first visit and she was able to make suggestions to help steer us in the right direction. Her cinnamon cake is outstanding and the cake was more beautiful than I had invisioned in my head!!! I would recommend her to anyone.