Bykenhulle House B&B

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At Bykenhulle House I had the wedding of my dreams. The grounds were beautiful. The improvements they made were phenomenal so that anyone wanting an outdoor wedding can have an amazing experience. The reception area has a simple elegance that adds to the charm of the property. The history of the house itself is great and the owner Bill takes great pride in sharing it's story. Bill, his daughter Mary and Larry, who I discovered can do just about anything, were fantastic. They were always available and friendly. Thank you so much for everything. I would recommend Bykenhulle House to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Profile Picture
Jenna
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our ceremony on July 12, 2014 and it was perfect. We had a small crowd 40 people they all remarked how beautiful the place is. The staff is very helpful Mary and Larry. We also rented out the B&B for the night so it was nice to sit and relax with a few of our guests that night and for breakfast the next morning. The B&B was wonderful as well. I would recommend this venue for weddings and for B&B.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a gorgeous venue! The grounds are absolutely stunning and the rooms are adorable. We rented out all the rooms both the night before and the night of our wedding. Bill, the owner, is such a sweetheart and came down to breakfast to chat the morning of my wedding. If you are using bykenhulle as your venue make sure you book Lola's as your caterer. They do a fabulous job here!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Bykenhulle House was every thing we had ever dreamed and more! We wanted the day and night all to ourselves and our guests and that is exactly what we got! The grounds are amazing, it is private, and very classy all together. Working with Jackie was great. She was there anytime we had a question. Even when we had a problem at the last minute with the table cards, she figured it out and I didn't even have to think twice about it. The bed and breakfast rooms were rented overnight to our guests as well and we all got to have an amazing breakfast together the next morning. It was an amazing day and I wouldn't change a thing.

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie was so wonderful and went above and beyond to make our wedding special. Having our wedding at Bykenhulle was a great decision and we highly recommend it to other couples!

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have chosen a more perfect place to have our wedding. The grounds were beautifully kept and the house is classy, warm and has tremendous personality. Jackie, the manager, was attentive, professional, and cheerful from the beginning of the process until the end. She was the kind of behind the scenes glue that makes any sucessful event go off without a hitch. The recommended caterer we selected (Bridge Creek Catering) did a fantastic job with gourmet food and lovely presentation. So many wedding venues lack personality and feel like "wedding factories", the entire staff as well as the owners of the Bykenhulle House made our wedding the kind of warm, memorable event that we as well as our guests will remember fondly for the rest of our lives. I could not have asked for more.
Additionally- my husband and I are both in the Army- neither of us were in New York to plan the wedding and Jackie helped us put it all together via email from start to finish. Amazing!!!

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie was wonderful to work with. From our first meeting to the time we checked out the morning after our wedding we felt so taken care of. Bykenhulle is a beautiful venue and we along with all of our guests had a wonderful experience.

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bykenhyulle House is a beautiful venue and Jackie, the manager, is lovely to work with. The bridal suite is gorgeous! We had a lovely, classy wedding.
Keep in mind that you need work separately with an outside caterer and provide your own linens, tableware, and tent, which adds to your own responsibility and planning. Jackie was helpful with connecting us with a wonderful caterer who has done many events at Bykenhulle.

• Wedding: 07/18/2009
609-915-7827
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards