Bristol Court Banquets
Legendary experiences with memories to last a lifetime!
828 E. Rand Rd.

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I have not had my reception here but it should be known this venue has closed without notice, keeping all money, leaving many brides in quite a hard place. Myself being one of the unfortunate brides dealing with this. They should be removed from the website so no one else trys to contact them. You won't have any luck.
Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with David and Anna, and both of them worked so hard to accommodate even my father-in-law's crazy demands. The food was fantastic, and was safe for my guests who were gluten-free. The location was beautiful, and they took such good care of us. I would definitely recommend Bristol Court!
Wedding: 12/28/2013

nicole 3 Reviews
There aren't enough great things we could say about Bristol Court. The value is incredible and their food is delicious. Everyone said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. David is great at responding to emails promptly. Anna is so sweet and did an excellent job with centerpieces. It set the tone perfectly and the room looked beautiful. We also had the photo booth which was so fun! Bristol Court truly made it the best night of our lives.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
The service, food and decor were excellent. The person directly in charge of the event was extremely attentive to our needs.
Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I held our Reception at Bristol court over 25 years ago when they first opened. Our oldest daughter held her reception at Bristol Court this last Friday. From beginning to end Bristol Court has continued to amaze us with their individual customer service. David, the owner, is very hands on and dealt with our individual diet and decorating needs without skipping a beat. Anna, the wedding coordinator is an amazingly kind and talented individual who truly cares about the Bride and Groom and makes their dreams come true. We have many other daughters and a son who definitely will choose Bristol Court--We love them!
Wedding: 09/13/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very happy with service they provided us with. The place itself it's not at it's best shape and that is only Reason I can it give full five stars. Buttons and service was great. They did everything we asked for. At the end we were happy with our choice.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Having our wedding at Bristol Court was the best! They were able to accomodate all of our requests and didn't even think twice before saying yes! This is the venue that will bend over backwards to give you the wedding of your dreams! Anna is the best! She took care of everything! She set up the room perfectly! The bar list is extensive and all inclusive! We had the martini bar and photo booth that were a hit!! People are still talking about it! The photo booth pictures were available the next day which was a very nice touch! We couldn't have been happier with our choice to have our wedding at Bristol Court!
Wedding: 07/20/2013
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5

Private User 5 Reviews
My first impression of the place is that it is a little drab and outdated. We chose this place because their food package was unbeatable. The owner David was very good at reeling us in and making lots of promises. He offered to make our menu unique, however at the tasting he did not talk to us. He claimed that at this place you deal directly with the owners, however after we made our deposit we were left with Anna. At our tasting she rushed us through our selections and seemed impatient which was quite embarrassing for us as we sat there with our parents. I dreaded dealing with her throughout the planning process. At the event itself, my maid of honor and photographer (who was awesome) both noticed Anna's attitude and did not find her to be very helpful at all. Also for some reason the staff at Bristol Court tried to put the wedding cake on the photo booth vendor's table in the lobby and the vendor had to argue with them that this was unacceptable. I went ahead and spent extra money for a backdrop to hide the ugly curtain they have in the back and it made a big difference. Overall, our night was a success and our guests had a good time which was a relief to me. They did give us all the extra food at the end of the night which was an unexpected surprise.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Private User 1 Reviews
Thanks again to the entire staff at Bristol!!! We had an amazing event, all thanks to the hard work of everyone there. They were very accommodating with our requests and went above and beyond to make our night fantastic!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They, for the most part, were awesome! I had a few hiccups, that was all. There was some information I never got which would have helped, but in the end, it was a quick and easy fix.
They were amazing the day of. Again, they forgot to number my tables, as they were themed and we discussed having the numbers present as well and there was supposed to be non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice at the head table and there was not. No big deal. They fixed everything immediately, and people seemed to figure out where they were sitting without the numbers.
The food was awesome! The place looked amazing! The dessert table was to die for! We were there until 11:00 pm and the staff started shutting down at 10:30, which upset my mother-n-law. Everything was great and everyone had a wonderful time!
Wedding: 06/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I want to thank David and the rest of his staff for making our wedding a very special event. They went above and beyond our expectations of what our event would be. From the set up of our ceremony, to the seamless transition to dinner. Not only were we satisfied beyond our expectations but, our guests were as well. Even months later our friends and family are raving about how wonderful everything was, as are we. I will continue to tell anyone that I talk to that is planning a wedding to go to Bristol Court. Thank you again for the best day thus far in the long journey that is our lives together.

Joyce
Wedding: 03/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my nieces Bridal Shower at the Bristol Court on 3/3/13. My contact people were Gary & Anna. Gary, is an owner, who is also a chef. He knows his foods & menu; disussing the menu with him and the different choices available, made it a wonderful experince and easier for decission making. Anna, is the banquet corrdinador who is very professional & has exquisit taste in cordinating & decorating. She was very helpful offering several ideas about the room set up, table decorations & decorations in general. I also wanted a sweet table & candy table.

Before meeting with Anna, I was stressing because in my mind, I was thinking how much time I would have to spend setting everything. Anna, relieved me of all my stress. She said "don't worry about it", bring everything to me & I will take care of it. And she did! I brought her my decorations, candy, sweets...etc....The room looked so BEAUTIFUL!!!! All week I was getting calls and emails about the shower & how beautiful & fun it was! I want to thank The Bristol Court...Gary, Anna & Staff (who were also very nice, helpful & accomidating) for all their hard work & for making my event a special & memorable one!
Wedding: 03/03/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married 3.1.2013. We can not even put into words how absolutely AMAZING Bristol Court is. From day one we were blown away with the place and how comfortable David made us feel. This place is amazing. The food is delicious. Ana is amazing, the best wedding coordinator ever. She knew exactly what I wanted. She even gave me some great ideas. The day of the wedding the hall looked absolutely beautiful, and all the decorations were great. I love the color purple and Ana made sure there was a lot of purple.The best part Gary the co-owner let me go in the kitchen to see my wedding cake before it was brought out and he made sure we had drinks upstairs before the event started. Trust me if you choose Bristol Court you will not be disappointed. Everything was PERFECT.....and our wedding was Amazing, thanks to the great staff at Bristol Court...We cannot thank David, Ana, Gary and all the staff enough..
Wedding: 03/01/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Flowers, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Both my husband and I were very happy with the service we received from Bristol Court. The food was outstanding, the room was beautiful. Everyone was very helpful and attentive. Anna did a great job working with my sister with the center pieces. They are very accomodating. I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a place for a wedding reception. They guests raved about how much they enjoyed the dinner and the atmosphere.
Wedding: 02/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bristol Court was absolutely wonderful and should be a top choice venue for your wedding reception / wedding ceremony... it was affordable and the service and value cannot be beat. We were able to have an amazing wedding experience because Bristol Court was able to handle all of the details and this shows in the pride of ownership.

Anna - coordinator - is just a delight she took care of everything from the cake, to the up lighting (which is an amazing value), linens, food and the DECORATING! I had crystals and pomander balls sparkling down from the ceiling providing detail and enchantment from ceiling to floor. She provided a wedding day experience that was beautiful, stress-free, and memorable... (I was out of the country the week prior to my wedding arriving home the night before!)

David - co-owner- Is always speedy and courteous in responding to any questions from the 1st inquiry to the last. He is always answered my multitude of questions promptly, and typically the same day. David uses the word "value" as an integral component of what Bristol Court has to offer and this is the understatement of the year. They are very willing to work with any budget, theme, and are flexible to meet any and all needs to make your day stress-free and enjoyable.

Chef Gary - co-owner - created a delectable menu with customized appetizers, dinner, and desserts. The food was hot and delicious and all our guests are still talking about it. The wedding cake was beautiful and it was exactly what we wanted and it was moist and tasted delicious. I even had people ask me where I ordered it from! We had a sweet table with gourmet treats that were outstanding. The drinks from the bar were spot on and not watered down.
You just don't find this kind of professional one-on-one service anymore! If you want your dream wedding this place is going to be hard to beat!

It's definitely a hidden treasure and I AM SO GLAD THAT WE FOUND IT!!!

Wedding: 12/07/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
David and Ana were very accommodating and helpful in planning our wedding for Nov 3rd. They worked with us every step of the way and even gave helpful advice on things we had know idea about. They also were helpful in working with us for last min details and things that we wanted done. We had 328 guests for our event and everything came out perfect. The food was hot and delicious and all our guest are still talking about it. The wedding cake was beautiful and it was exactly what we wanted not to mention it was very tasty. We had a sweet table and they accommodated us by including some sugar free deserts that we requested for some diabetic family members. The servers were very friendly and made sure that everyone was being taken care of throughout the night. The drinks from the bar were amazing not watered down like most weddings that we have attended.

Bistol Court was a wonderful place for us to have our reception it was affordable and the service and value can not be beat. We were able to have an amazing wedding experience because they were able to handle almost all of the details in house. From the cake, to the up lighting (which is an amazing value), Linens, food and professional service from David and Ana. If you want your dream wedding this place is going to be hard to beat!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 847-577-6055
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire