Blueprint Affairs

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Valerie is so incredibly awesome!! Not only is she a true professional but she has a passion for what she does and no detail goes unnoticed. We just had our wedding about a month ago. We started working with her close to a year before our wedding. I was looking for a wedding planner that would really listen to what my husband and I wanted. She did that and much more.

She helped us find great prices on vendors and never pushed any idea or person on us. Valerie gave us very useful and creative ideas for the wedding day. She did such a great way of balancing a way for us to stay on track both with timing and financially. I am recommending her to any couples looking for a lovely and devoted wedding planner.

On our actual wedding day she kept everything moving perfectly without rushing anyone. She kept the mood festive but calm on such a chaotic day.
And on top of all that, her pricing was phenomenal. She understands how expensive this industry is and even let us pay her over the 10 months we worked with her.

She goes above and beyond what most planners would have done. For example in dining area I wanted roughly about 30 various sizes of purple and green Chinese lanterns strung up over head. She actually recruited her husband to stay late to help her decorate while we were off at our rehearsal dinner. Most planners would have just outsourced that work to an expensive decorating company but she literally did it herself. And it was gorgeous, she had it exactly the way I envisioned it in my head.

I am a pretty picky person and I could not say one bad thing about her. I wish her the best of luck and still continue to be in contact with her because she makes you feel more like a friend than a client and that is pretty darn spectacular!!
Sandy

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Valerie did a wonderful job of keeping me on top of things for my wedding. She helped guide me in the right direction with advice and ideas. On the day of the wedding she was great. She made sure that I was taken care of and that all the guests were happy. Everything went smoothly. We couldn't have done it without her.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So many good ideas! Valerie helped me to keep on top of everything with reminders. I would have given up on planning the wedding long ago if it wasn't for her. Also everything ran so smoothly on the day of the wedding.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Valerie guided us through the whole process with ease! We couldn't have done it without her. She was able to make the whole process seamless and we were able to have amazing vendors based on her recommendations. I was satisfied to say the least. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 03/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most amazing wedding planner ever!!!! I don't know where I would be without Blueprint Affairs!!!!! My wedding was a blast and I wouldn't have done it differently if I had the chance.

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Valerie is very helpful and really enjoys what she does. She is friendly and easy-going and is determined to help couples achieve a stress-free wedding day. Her team will go the extra mile on your big day to make sure you're able to simply enjoy it.

• Wedding: 04/04/2010