Blue Hound Farm

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Blue Hound Farm was the PERFECT location for our wedding! It's beautiful, unique and both the ceremony and reception area were above and beyond my expectations. The ceremony area overlooking the pond was breathtaking and the trees shading the benches was perfect for an 80 degree, sunny Saturday. The barn reception was fun and beautiful and our guests told us over and over again how much they enjoyed our wedding. There was even a few 'That was the best wedding I've ever been to' responses.

The owners are extremely helpful and did whatever it took to make sure our day was perfect (and it was). I am so thankful to them for helping both my mom and I figure out seating arrangements and working with us to make our day complete.

I would recommend this location to everyone and anyone who wants an outside, bohemian-ish, fun and unique wedding!
Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Addie 2 Reviews
Blue Hound Farm is an absolutely breathtaking venue. Both the ceremony site and reception barn are flawlessly beautiful. Their staff was simply amazing to work with. Kristi could not have been more helpful in helping execute my vision for the day, set up everything, clean up afterwards and make sure it ran flawlessly in between. She seriously thinks of everything and I highly recommend Blue Hound to anyone looking to have a beautiful and fun wedding day :)
Wedding: 09/28/2013