Blue Hound Farm

Blue Hound Farm

Favorite
Lewisberry, PA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kristi is amazing. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter person to work with for my ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture
Maria
05/29/2015

Kristi was a wonderful help from start to finish. The farm is beautiful!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have dreamed of a better place for our big day! All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the farm was absolutely gorgeous and my fresh farm cut wedding flowers were perfect! Staff were always around if we needed anything and took care of a lot of the small details on the day of making it less stressful for us. Our guests really enjoyed being able to walk around and see the animals with attendants available to answer questions. The hay ride was a huge hit as well!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Blue Hound Farm was the PERFECT location for our wedding! It's beautiful, unique and both the ceremony and reception area were above and beyond my expectations. The ceremony area overlooking the pond was breathtaking and the trees shading the benches was perfect for an 80 degree, sunny Saturday. The barn reception was fun and beautiful and our guests told us over and over again how much they enjoyed our wedding. There was even a few 'That was the best wedding I've ever been to' responses.

The owners are extremely helpful and did whatever it took to make sure our day was perfect (and it was). I am so thankful to them for helping both my mom and I figure out seating arrangements and working with us to make our day complete.

I would recommend this location to everyone and anyone who wants an outside, bohemian-ish, fun and unique wedding!

Profile Picture
Addie
09/28/2013

Blue Hound Farm is an absolutely breathtaking venue. Both the ceremony site and reception barn are flawlessly beautiful. Their staff was simply amazing to work with. Kristi could not have been more helpful in helping execute my vision for the day, set up everything, clean up afterwards and make sure it ran flawlessly in between. She seriously thinks of everything and I highly recommend Blue Hound to anyone looking to have a beautiful and fun wedding day :)