Artistic Finesse Salon & Spa

Artistic Finesse Salon & Spa

Favorite
Phoenix, AZ
602.923.6700
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would recommend this place to every one! I go here regularly for my hair, every time I am more than happy. You can get everything you need done all in one place for great prices. I love the staff, they are all so friendly. Jade Brown is who did my hair for my wedding and she did a fantastic job. She really listens to what you want and takes the time to do it right, I love her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

They did the makeup and hair for my entire wedding party. It was like a little party before the show. We looked amazing

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sharon at Artistic Finesse was amazing. She did my makeup and Hair and all my bridesmaids hair. She was fast and we looked great. She was professional, fun to work with and gave us exactly the look we wanted. The bridesmaids went to the store but she came to my venue to do my makeup and Hair. Highly recommended.

4.2

Sharon is a doll. Great price! Give her a picture and she will do it exactly.. if she does your hair and you want to tweak it, she will do what ever you like. She also does a great job with air brushed makeup and so reasonably priced. But, she is a such a wonderful person to have around the morning of your wedding. Love her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I worked with Stephanie Kain for my makeup AND hair for my wedding. She came to my house and did the hair and makeup of myself and three other women. Not only was she punctual and pleasant, but she works makeup magic. I couldn't believe how we all looked--like something out of a fairy tale. I also had the chance to go to the salon for my run-through, and I love all the ladies at the salon. So fun to go there!! I would definitely suggest using Stephanie and Artistic Finesse as your wedding makeup and hair choice. You will never look more glamorous!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stephanie was wonderful. First of all, I love the new look of the salon. They are all so friendly there, you always get a warm welcome!Stephanie did my both my daughters hair (one was the bride, the other the maid of honor) and makeup. They both looked beautiful. She even had fruit and cake set out for us on a beautiful table, it was such a nice extra touch. Great place - great hairstylist & makeup artist!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Artistic Finesse was recommended by several friends. My entire bridal party went there for their make-up, hair and nails. They did a great job on everyone and it was fun being the director of the show. They created such a fun and relaxing atmosphere that we enjoyed every minute.

I have since decided to have my hair and nails done there with Sharon who is amazing.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sharon was awesome! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup! I felt so beautiful and it looked great the entire day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Me and my 2 bridesmaids got our hair and makeup done for my wedding day. I was really paranoid about not liking the airbrush, so I scheduled a trial a few weeks before the big day. It was great to see what I would look like before so I knew what to change, etc. She did charge me for the trial, which alot of people do a free trial if you book your actual wedding appointment, but what can you do right?
She had a little table of snacks out, which is nice for an anxious bride to much. I thought that was so cute!
She did do my bridesmaids first, which made me a bit nervous just watching the time go by and thinking we would be late, but we were really only 20 minutes over our initial 'goal time'. Sharon is really fast and efficient.
I would recommend Sharon to anyone who likes the airbrushed look. The only thing I'd have to say is that it looked like she didn't have very high end makeup product. She used basic eyeshadow applicator sponges instead of brushes, stuff like that. It also looked like she just had a book of 'trial' type make up that she would use on you. When I got my trial done, my eyeshadow was all over my eyes an hour or so after I got home. The wedding day seemed to be okay, but I think that was the quality of the shadow that made it do that.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I went to Artistic Finesse to get our hair and makeup done. Sharon did 5 girls' makeup and hair in less than 6 hours! She airbrushed all of us and made us all look beautiful! Her prices were very low compared to other salons and she still did a great job. She was so sweet she had a whole food table set out for all of my girls and I to munch on while we were waiting to be beautified! All she asked was that we bring our own mascara and a picture of what we wanted to look like and she made it come true! We were all very happy with how we looked and we wouldn't have done it any other way!