Reviews (5)
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 5 Reviews
Great people. Amazing at what they do. They made my vision for flowers and decorations come alive with exactly what I wanted. It couldn't have been more prefect.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sally from All Dec'd Out was great to work with. The flowers and the decor we used from her were great. My wedding was at the Milwaukee Art Museum and she did a great job of perfecting classy mixed with glamour. It was perfect. We had a little issue near the wedding date, but she was very flexible and willing to make everything right. When you email, don't be alarmed if she doesn't respond right away. She is very busy, but she will get back to you! Sally and her entire staff were great and I would definitely recommend them for flowers and decor!!!
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sally goes above and beyond! She will work with any budget. I got married on Saturday and LOVED the flowers!!!!! My friend referred her to me, she LOVED sally too! You will not be disappointed! CHOOSE SALLY AND ALL DEC'D OUT FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!!
Wedding: 07/28/2012

Private User 6 Reviews
Everything you need, Sally has! She was a pleasure to work with. Thank you Sally and Kelly!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Oh my goodness, Sally at All Dec'd Out was by far worth it! Pricing is reasonable for what they offer. The flowers were exquisite - everyone complementing that looks like our decor was from a magazine photo shoot! She not only made the venue more beautiful, she did decor, pinning of corsages, flowers, table centerpieces, fine details, and set-up. She and her crew were the best vendors! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!! She is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't need to worry when Sally is on your team - she's got you covered! She books up early - so grab her when you can!!! She was the most fabulous wedding find! She adds so much of her personalized touch and strives and brings the bride and groom's vision to life! I would recommend her and her team in a heartbeat! Fabulous and lovely person to work with!!! :-)
Wedding: 05/28/2011