What Dreams Are Made Of...

What Dreams Are Made Of...

Favorite
Kingston, NY
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What Dreams are Made of was the most pleasant experiences of my wedding planning. I first contacted JoAnn after finding out about her on this website, I am so happy I trusted this website to find What Dreams are Made of. JoAnn had come to me in one of the most difficult times times of my life. Although I was thrilled to be engaged and ready to start a new chapter in my life, my mother had just passed away. I was lost and saddened that she would not be here to help me prepare for my special day. JoAnn assisted me through my grieving process by putting the excitement back into my life with her wedding planning expertise. She went above and beyond my expectations by being along side with my when I tried on my first wedding dress to holding the back of my train before I took my walk down the isle. She was knowledgeable about wedding venues (which she came with me to view), vendors, flowers, budgeting, designs, and even memorial ideas in honor of my mother. The time and passion she puts into her work is incredible. I would recommend her for small weddings to large grand events. There is nothing that What Dreams are Made of did not make possible for my beautiful wedding day. It was what I had always imagined, and all for a very fair price. To anyone contemplating What Dreams are Made of my advice would be to trust the wonderful reviews and go for it! Not only did I receive phenomenal service I made a friend for life.

What Dreams Are Made Of... responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Melissa! Not only am I so proud of this review, you also made me cry. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding.... And... YES you did make a new friend!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
PO Box 8003, Kingston, NY 12402

Let's make your dreams come true!

You've dreamed of this day since you were a child, and now that day is becoming a reality.  We can help you make  all of your dreams come true.  Planning your wedding can be the most exciting times in your lives, and can also be the most stressful. By allowing us to help with the planning, we can lift most of that stress off of you, allowing you both to enjoy what should be the most romantic times of your lives.  We have packages to meet every need, from full coordination to "Week Of" services.  We offer 3 basic packages, but since no 2 situations are the same, we can customize any package to fit your needs.  We also offer floral design, favors, candy & dessert buffets and gift bags for overnight guests.  We have a list of preferred vendors who we work closely with, that will help to complete your perfect day.  We offer a no cost, no obligation consultation.  Call today to set up a time to connect.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004
Employees: 9
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
The Kazz Music Orchestra had the opportunity to work with JoAnn Provenzano and "What Dreams Are Made Of" at a Hudson Valley wedding, and we couldn't speak more highly of JoAnn and her services. JoAnn was in contact with us prior to the wedding to confirm the our services for the event, as well as to talk through the proposed timeline for the wedding, which as a band, we greatly appreciate because it allowed us to plan our music appropriately. On the day of the wedding, JoAnn facilitated everything allowing for a seamless event. She helped the band greatly by lining up the wedding party for introductions, cued us for various aspects of the wedding (speeches, cake cutting, etc.), and overall just ran an extremely professional event. I know that the bride we worked with absolutely loved her as well. Anytime we're asked if we know a wedding or event planner in the Hudson Valley, JoAnn Provenzano and "What Dreams Are Made Of" is the only name we refer. You really do get first rate service from JoAnn, so we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner. For the amount of organization, peace of mind, creative ideas, and support that you'll get throughout the entire planning process, JoAnn and her staff are worth well more than their cost and are one of the best investments you could make in planning your wedding! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like additional information about our experiences working with JoAnn!
PROS I KNOW (67)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
What Dreams Are Made Of... is a wedding Planner from Kingston NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including The Hudson Valley, Northern NJ, and Connecticut. What Dreams Are Made Of... is a professional wedding coordinator that has been part of the NY/NJ/CT wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in Unique venue weddings.