West Belmont Place

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Joe and the West Belmont place staff were fantastic! I had originally planned on hiring a day of wedding planner, but I decided in the end not to do so because Joe and the staff at WBP were so helpful. I dropped off everything the day before the wedding, and the staff set up everything for me, according to my exact specifications, and I never had to worry about set-up. Additionally, I had last minute seating changes (literally the morning of the wedding I had to make a change), and the staff was completely flexible and made all the changes requested of them the day of the wedding.

As for the food, it was wonderful, and our guests continue to rave about the food. The portion sizes were quite large, and we were able to do a three course meal and full open bar the entire night since the cost was so reasonable. Because people could stay the night, we didn't have to worry about people driving after drinking or worry about shuttling people back and forth. Our guests seemed to appreciate the fact that they could just go upstairs to their rooms after drinking and dancing all night.

Our venue ended up making our wedding even better than my husband and I had hoped, and after talking with several of my friends, I think it's because Joe and his staff were so accommodating, helpful, flexible, and just overall great to work with!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
18980 Upper Belmont Place, Leesburg, VA 20176
BLOG

"We bring your event to life!"

Surrounded by more than 100 scenic acres, this beautiful event setting features a choice of venues for your special celebration, from elegant reception rooms to a sun-splashed terrace and dazzling ballroom. West Belmont Place is the perfect place to host your wedding, bar or bat mitzvah, anniversary, retirement party, wedding shower, bridal shower, reception dinner, corporate event and more.

A circular drive and porte cohere entrance welcome your guests in style to the distinctive environment of West Belmont Place. Here you can host your special event in the largest ballroom in Northern Virginia! With 16,500 square feet, our National Ballroom can accommodate up to 1,800 guests, making it ideal for large weddings, gala events and special corporate celebrations. The National Ballroom’s adjacent atrium accommodates receptions for up to 950, and an attractive terrace, available spring through fall, takes your party outside. For smaller, more intimate events, West Belmont Place features banquet rooms and seasonal outdoor venues.
Details