Thyme After Thyme Catering Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ok, let's start from the bottom which is the MOST important. Flexibility! Jen had never done a Vegetarian wedding before. She had told us she was nervous to begin this endeavor. She researched the techniques, foods, and preparation in order to give us the best possible food she could. And man did she hit the mark!

The thing that came through to us (aside from the yummy food) is Jen's passion to cook. She absolutely loves to cook and she certainly shines when she does!

We loved how she views food. Simple food that tastes great. Her use of fresh food and herbs and spices speaks volumes!

Both of our families were extremely apprehensive about a Vegetarian Wedding. It was so important for my wife and I to share a day of compassion by having no souls hurt for our special day. It quickly because equally important for Jen to deliver this vision to us.

Our families could not stop complimenting the food they were served! And not a shred of meat went into it. This was a complete milestone for both of our families.

Jen's staff were polite, timely, and extremely honored to be a part of our day. It certainly added to the wonderful vibe of our wedding.

Jen is so easy to work with! Certainly made it easy for my wife and I who planned our entire wedding from front to back. We told Jen what we would like to serve, Jen made it so we could taste, quoted us a price, showed up, and ROCKED THE HALL!

Couldn't be more happy with how things went.

Thyme After Thyme Catering Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you both for opening my eyes and appetite to a new way of enjoying/preparing food. I totally enjoyed this experience and it was an honor to work with you both. Best wishes to you.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
Jonestown, PA 17038

Thyme After Thyme Catering Company is dedicated to exceeding your every expectation. We create delicious dishes customized to every clients personal taste. We cater large and small, weddings, parties, showers and corporate events. Consider us for your next special occasion. We also offer bakery services including cakes of all kinds, cookies, mu ffins and specialty desserts.

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations