The Ethan Allen Hotel

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Ethan Allen Hotel invites you to celebrate the beginning of your life together in legendary style and elegance!

Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering of 30 guests or a large rocking celebration of 500, the Ethan Allen Hotel is the ideal setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. Conveniently located midway between Hartford, CT and New York City situated in the rolling hills of Western CT, the Ethan Allen Hotel is an exceptional place – a place where ambiance, exemplary service and award-winning cuisine come together to make your special day a dream come true.

Customize your reception and celebration or select from one of our all inclusive wedding packages – each package includes all the essentials needed to make your celebration truly memorable.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best decision you can make for your wedding day, hands down, is to choose the Ethan Allen Hotel as your wedding venue. Eileen and her amazing team are superb- and this is coming from someone who is VERY particular and expects nothing but the best, especially for their wedding day. From helping to select the best wedding package that will suit your needs (and the prices for this, by the way, are phenomenal for what it includes), to suggestions with any wedding questions at all along the way, to an impeccably put together reception, I can assure you that choosing the Ethan Allen Hotel is your best choice. Eileen was incredibly helpful every step of the way, and always available by phone or email even for the smallest of questions. The service, food, reception & cocktail hour venues, and the hotel rooms themselves are all top of the line. I consider myself quite difficult to please, but even a few guests who are wine, food & travel experts are still raving about the Ethan Allen.

Just a few additional notes as to why this venue was fantastic- the guidance and help Eileen provides is priceless. The questions and sometimes small obstacles along the way are nothing for her-her experience and personality are fantastic assets in helping you navigate anything that comes your way. Packages come in all different price ranges and typically include the cake, which was decorated phenomenally and let me tell you- delicious as well (everyone is still raving about this also). The hotel also has Fairfields Restaurant and bar attached in the lobby, which also has superb food and was not only a perfect place for our rehearsal dinner the night before, but also perfect for everyone who wanted to still hang out after the reception for a few drinks and fun to keep the night going. The majority of our guests stayed the night, and the next morning we hosted a brunch- let me tell you, top notch again. Truly, this venue was fantastic & our best decision.

The Ethan Allen Hotel responded with the following comments:

Allison & Mark,

Thank you for such a beautiful review. We are all humbled by your remarks. I am so happy you felt well taken care of. We have a great team at Ethan Allen Hotel. It takes all of us working together to get these type of reviews.

I love working with you and Mark. Mark made me laugh every time we met. You two are really the perfect match! You are both so easy to please. I really enjoyed all of our meetings. I will miss seeing you. I hope you stay in touch via email and stop by when you are in town. Best wishes for a beautiful life together.

Love, Eileen, and the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
The Ethan Allen Hotel is a wedding Boutique Hotel Venue from Danbury, CT. We service weddings througout the local area, including Fairfield County, Westchester County , and New York, New York. The Ethan Allen Hotel is a professional wedding Wedding Venue that has been part of the Western Connecticut wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremony, Reception and Hotel Accommodations
203-448-7136
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment