Ethan Allen Hotel Reviews

Ethan Allen Hotel 5
Ethan Allen Hotel 6
Ethan Allen Hotel 7

Sandra · Married on 12/15/2018

The Ethan Allen Hotel will be the venue for our daughter’s wedding in December but we also (just last week) hosted a Bridal Shower/Tea Party/Brunch for her at the hotel. The Conservatory — a bright, sunny room with French doors opening to the courtyard patio (with lovely gardens and a gazebo) — was the perfect setting for the brunch. Aside from the lovely venue, the service and food (especially the Mimosa bar) were excellent and the food & beverage presentation was lovely. We fully appreciated Eileen’s helpful and creative input on all matters from food to décor and look forward to collaborating with her and the staff again this winter. I cannot say enough good things about Eileen, who is an absolute delight to work with! I highly recommend the Ethan Allen Hotel to anyone who wishes to have a memorable and worry-free event. The staff have it down to an art. The execution is seamless. The décor is classic but fresh and modern. Whatever vision you’re dreaming of for your event, you can count on Eileen and the staff at the Ethan Allen Hotel to make it happen!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Ethan Allen Hotel 8
    Ethan Allen Hotel 9
    Ethan Allen Hotel 10
    Ethan Allen Hotel 11
    Ethan Allen Hotel 12
    Ethan Allen Hotel 13

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you for such a beautiful review, Sandy! It was my greatest pleasure to assist you and Alexa! It was truly a very special day full of love and light! I can't wait for the wedding! Love, Eileen, and the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel. XO

Alexa · Married on 12/15/2018

My mother worked with the EA staff to host my bridal shower and it was absolutely perfect. The staff members were professional and went out of their way to make sure my day went off without a hitch....all while making sure I didn’t lift a finger so that I could enjoy every second of my day. Unforgettable experience, I can’t wait to celebrate my wedding day there!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Ethan Allen Hotel 20
    Ethan Allen Hotel 21
    Ethan Allen Hotel 22

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you, Alexa! I appreciate your review. Your mom certainly did a beautiful job. I loved her vision. So happy the Tea was a success. Thank you for my tea cup! I love it! So looking forward to your wedding. XO Eileen

Katie & George Greczylo · Married on 12/08/2018

”Best Wedding Ever!”

BEST WEDDING EVER!”
    Was heard thru the night and the very next day!
    The calls, texts and posts echo the same for days!
    If you want to hear these words about your wedding then... you have to call Eileen Whitney, Director of Weddings and Special Events at Ethan Allen inn!
    She leads a team of consumate professionals committed to provide you the best experience ever. Eileen will lead you step by step through the entire process from prep thru the day of the event. She has an ”A” list of excellent local vendors all who are there to serve your event as best as they can.
    We could not be more pleased, from the rehearsal dinner, to brunch the day after the wedding. Greg the Banquet Manager has superb people managing skills (which I compare to hearding puppies.) from staging the entrance of the bridal party to the big entrance at the reception are top notch! The Bride, had Sunny the dedicated service captain. Sunny ( with a most shining personality to match her name.) stayed with the bridal party from early morning to reception. She made made certain the groups every need was met, not to mention fed and hydrated.
    The staff performs a well rehearsed ballet, from Prep of the elegantly decorated ceremony, followed by a seamless transition to the cocktail hour, into the reception! The team is flawless from the front desk to the maintenance crew. The Chef Claudio and his kitchen staff presents beautiful and tasty food!
    The restaurant and bar service is terrific! The plentiful inventory of rooms are spacious and well maintained. It was such a pleasure to have every guest stay under the same roof! Our event was topped off as we continued with an afterparty in the bar with a DJ, kept the party going till 2:00am!
    My only disappointment, we should have booked two more hours!
    We highly recommend The Ethan Allen Inn.

The team knows one of the great secret of life, as described by by Lewis Carol:

”one of the great secrets in life is that all that is really worth the doing, is what we do for others”

I can't wait to go back for an event...Thinking we get a group together for their New Year's Eve Celebration!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you Katie & George! Your son's wedding was "Magical." George outdid himself with the lighting and staging. It was truly a "Winter Wonderland." You can add some pictures on Weddingwire, so everyone can see the perfection!! I enjoyed our meetings and I am very sad they are over. Very happy that we will be staying in touch. Thank you for such a beautiful review. WE all loved hosting you and your families. I will always think of you when I light my Christmas Trees. You are both very generous. Our staff thought it was one of the best weddings as well. Everyone was incredibly thoughtful and complimentary! It was our honor and greatest pleasure to serve you, Adrianna & Alex. Wishing you Love, Light & a beautiful Holiday Season! Love, Eileen, Chef Claudio, Gregory, Sunny & the Entire Staff at Ethan Allen Hotel!

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

I thoroughly researched dozens of venues, costs, locations, menus and distance. I created a spreadsheet for my husband and I to go on tours and scout out our favorites. On a whim, I sent a quick email to Ethan Allen saying we were going to be in the area and grabbing a drink in their bar and looking around. Eileen replied and said she would love to meet with us. Grabbed our drink, sat in the lobby for a minute and here comes Eileen. Looking back, I swear she had a halo and wings. We walked around, sat and chatted about everything and signed a contract. All previous preparation for any other venue was gone in a second! The next 7 months, she went above and beyond a hundred times. Our tasting, the food was delish but more, the heartfelt conversations we had with Eileen are really what made this all feel like it was meant to be. My florist and I drove her insane with table design for 3 months and she never lost her cool. She would just say "Jen, I don't think that will work, come up and show me what you want." Linens, menus, adding, deleting, weather, everything. She was on it from day one. We were thrilled with every detail even before we got the BIG DAY... Then, it got even better.
    The food was amazing, the setup was spot on. The service staff, perfect. Sunny, this perfect woman who was there for us all day, took care of things I never would have thought of until it was too late. While we were on the dance floor, she packed up our food, the cake, the bridal suite, flowers and had them all in our room waiting. We didn't have to do anything. We didn't have to think about anything but enjoying the perfect day with our loved ones.
    I knew the day we met Eileen that we were connected somehow. She is more than a coordinator, she is a genuinely beautiful human with a huge heart who wanted our day to be perfect. I consider her my friend now and will forever remember our wedding day as beautiful, perfect and touched by OUR angels, together. Thank you ALL

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Ethan Allen Hotel 30
    Ethan Allen Hotel 31
    Ethan Allen Hotel 32

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Jen, this is truly a beautiful, heartfelt review. Thank you. You and I both know that the universe brought us together. It was my honor and greatest pleasure to assist you with your wedding. Thank you for entrusting me with one of the most important days in your life. Your vision as spot on. The room looked amazing as did you. Just perfect!! I am so happy that you loved your wedding day. Chef Claudio always aims to please! I am very happy to hear that his food didn't disappoint, but I am not surprised! Sunny, matches her name! She is a bright light, with a smile that warms your heart. We are blessed that she is part of our growing banquet staff and she takes her responsibility as a "bridal attendant very seriously. Our front desk staff is amazing! I am not sure how they handle the pressure of the job so well, but they certainly do. Kudos to your florist. Your flowers and tables-capes, were stunning. I too, consider you my friend. I look forward to our friendship in the years to come. Wishing you and Jonathan a lifetime of love and happiness. XO Love, Eileen, Chef Claudio, Sunny and the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Eileen and ALL of the staff (especially Robert, Sonny, & Greg) at the Ethan Allen hotel were absolutely amazing. Our day wouldn’t of been as perfect without all of their help and support. My, now husband, and I did not have to lift a finger the day of our wedding. They were organized, punctual, and most of all got to know us within a sort time to cater to our every need. The food was out of this world and the venue was beautiful. I had very specific details I wanted to incorporate during our big day and they, without question, got the job done. There was not one complaint nor one stressful moment at our time spent there. It was a wedding we could of only of dreamed about and would have a wedding once a year there if we could. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Brittany, Thank you for such a great review. Working with you and Ray was my great pleasure. I am so happy that your would highly recommend us! Robert, Sunny & Gregory are our super stars!! Chef Claudio & Sous Roger are AMAZING!!! Wishing you and Ray a lifetime of love and happiness. XO Eileen, Gregory & the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

Alysia · Married on 07/27/2018

Highly recommend the Ethan Allen Hotel for your wedding reception! Eileen is amazing! From the time we met her 2 years before our wedding she was always on top of everything! It made my wedding process stress free and smooth! The food- amazing, the staff- amazing! everything was top notch and up to my high expectations! All my guests were very pleased with their entire experience at the hotel!! Will definitely return for future events!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Alysia, It was not only my pleasure, but my honor to work with you and Alex. I loved getting to know you and both of your families. Your wedding day was beautiful, but can we talk about how gorgeous you and Alex looked? You two are not only beautiful inside, but outside as well!! Thank you for making my job easy by always having things done ahead of time. Our Chef, Claudio, sure does make some delicious food. We are so happy that you and your guests enjoyed it! Thank you for entrusting us with one of the most important days in your life. We wish you both so much happiness. Sending you love & light! XO Eileen, Chef Claudio and the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Within the first few minutes of our first phone conversation, I knew I had to work with Eileen and the Ethan Allen for our BIG day! If you knew me, you’d know I’m one to sometimes stress out easily, however this is the FIRST occasion that I can honestly say I was completely STREE FREE for - the planning, the organizing and every second of our Wedding Day! That’s because Eileen was there every step of the way. For months, she answered any question I had immediately, at all hours of the day. Anything that I thought would be an issue, she assured would be taken care of. She is a true professional and gives you her suggestions, but works to bring to life your vision. On our Wedding Day, Eileen and her team ran a FLAWLESS event. They worked perfectly together with all of our vendors to create a truly magical day. The Ethan Allen Hotel is truly a 5 Star one stop shop - Cocktail hour, Reception, Hotel Bar for after party & Pillows to lay our heads on! Kyle and I have never felt more like Royalty.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Ethan Allen Hotel 33
    Ethan Allen Hotel 34
    Ethan Allen Hotel 35

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you Emily. Working with you and Kyle was a dream! You both are so beautiful and so kind. I love your spirits! You made everything easy. You were always on top of everything! I loved your vision and I am so happy that I helped make your dream wedding come true. You and Kyle are truly spectacular humans! Thank you for choosing Ethan Allen Hotel. It was my honor and greatest pleasure to assist you. I look forward to seeing you and Kyle on your 1 year anniversary! Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness. I love you. XO Eileen

Linda · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are thinking about having a wedding, or any special occasion, run… do not walk, to the Ethan Allen Hotel! I recently had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and morning after breakfast at Ethan Allen and it was absolutely flawless! On a day that you expect perfection, but also plan for the worst, I received only the former. From Greg, who was our captain and made sure everything ran smoothly and wrangled my bridal party expertly while never making us feel like we weren’t having fun. To Svetlana, my attendant, who left me feeling like she was genuinely as happy for me as any family member in attendance. She watched over me, made sure I ate and had something to drink, gathered all our gifts and cards and brought them to our room and managed to always be there without ever being obtrusive. And to Kim at reception who always had a smile on her face and made sense out of chaos as I changed room reservations left and right (the rooms at the hotel are big and gorgeous! My guests loved them) There wasn’t a staff member who wasn’t gracious, kind and helpful. Many of my guests reiterated that point to me. And the food was FANTASTIC! Huge kudos to the chef who managed to make banquet catering taste like individually ordered Michelin starred meals!

But I have saved the best for last… Eileen, or Wonder Woman as I came to think of her in my head. I walked in to Ethan Allen to just check out the venue and within seconds of meeting Eileen, I knew I had my location. She oozes an energy of complete confidence that she knows exactly what she’s doing and really cares about you and your event. I am an event planner by trade and there are very few people I would have felt comfortable leaving all my months of planning in the hands of but Eileen. She executed my vision even better than I would have myself! I, quite literally, did nothing but relax and enjoy my wedding day because that was the gift Eileen gave me.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Ethan Allen Hotel 43
    Ethan Allen Hotel 44
    Ethan Allen Hotel 45

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Linda, Wow, what a review. Thank you! It was my honor and greatest pleasure to serve you and your guests. You were a delight to work with. I knew within minutes of our first meeting that we would be fast friends. I am grateful that the Universe brought us together. I am so happy that the staff at Ethan Allen Hotel not only met, but surpassed your expectations. Svetlana is one of our brightest lights! She really understands hospitality! She was genuinely happy for you & Mike, and I am glad you could feel her warmth. Greg is our Banquet Manager and always goes the extra mile to make sure that every event he works runs smoothly. Sometimes getting a wedding party as big as your to listen, can be a daunting task! I love that you gave Chef Claudio such high praise! A Michelin Star would make him very happy! He will be thrilled when he reads this review. Kim, is a front desk superstar!! Her customer service is wonderful and she was happy to assist you. Wishing you and Mike a beautiful life together! Love, Eileen, Chef Claudio, Gregory and the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

jessica · Married on 04/20/2018

My wedding turned out perfect!! Thank you to eileen for all of her help and she was so sweet and kind to help with all the planning to make it perfect! The staff was great and so helpful! our food was amazing my guests loved it! The cake was beautiful and everyone had such a good time!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Ethan Allen Hotel 50
    Ethan Allen Hotel 51
    Ethan Allen Hotel 52

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was my absolute pleasure to assist you and Josh. XO Eileen

Marisa · Married on 02/16/2018

The Ethan Allen exceeded our expectations. It was so perfect. We were pretty much locked in at another venue but last minute my fiance stopped in here for a drink at the bar. He spoke with Eileen and had set a time for the next day for me to come and meet with her. I was hesitant as we were just about booked elsewhere - Eileen sold me. The venue and the rooms there are gorgeous, but it was Eileen that I wanted. I booked her - not the venue. I immediately felt comfortable with her - she kept it real every step of the way! We had a small 11 person wedding, ceremony and dinner. Eileen made it feel just as special as the large wedding. We were not treated differently because we were a smaller wedding which was less $ for them, she made us feel just as important.
    She communicates quickly and keeps you informed as you go, she handled everything and just kept us in the loop.
    She was flexible with some last minute ideas/changes. And she will tell you honestly if another idea is better. Eileen was hands down amazing to work with - her personality is fun and calming!
    The venue was incredible. We held the ceremony in front of the fireplace, with a piano player.
    Eileen had decorated the mantle with candles just as we wanted. it was very romantic!
    We moved in cocktail hour - food was amazing. Everyone enjoyed themselves while snacking and drinking at the open bar. We ordered farm tables and chairs from an outside vendor to give it more of a smaller rustic feeling to dinner. Eileen had it set up exactly as we pictured. The room had such a romantic feel to it. Our server during dinner was Jane - 5 stars to her! She was so gracious and accommodating to our group. Everyone loved her!!! Our dinner was amazing - majority of the group had the pork chop or the filet. Both looked amazing - the pork chop was mouth watering good.
    The Ethan Allen gave my husband and I our dream wedding! 5+ stars!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Marisa & Ruben, It was my great pleasure to assist you! I am so happy that Ruben stopped in and I was available to speak to him. It was meant to be! I really enjoyed working with you and meeting and getting to know your beautiful family. Your wedding day was beautiful. The space was transformed and it was gorgeous, intimate and very romantic. Thank you for choosing Ethan Allen Hotel. I can't wait to see you back here for your 1 year anniversary. Much love and happiness for a beautiful future together. XO Eileen, Jane, Gregory, Chef Wojciech and the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

Meghan · Married on 02/10/2018

If you are looking for a fairytale wedding this is your castle! Your fairy god mother Eileen really does make all your dreams come true... AND MORE! The EAH is beyond beautiful with an AMAZING staff. I don't like using the word staff, they were all family that day. We met Eileen at a wedding show in Jan 2017 and we just fell in love with her and her charisma. We set up our meeting immediately and it was our first and last meeting for a venue for our Feb 2018 wedding. The moment we walked into the Hotel we know this is where we would start the next chapter of our life. Eileen makes everything so easy and always made sure I wasn't stressed. The EAH runs only one wedding at a time which is great. We were the main focus. Honestly we know that they run weddings all year long, but when you are with Eileen it is ONLY your wedding happening. I don't know how she does it! She truly is magical! I drew up a little idea almost a year before the wedding and she worked with Dave from SpinDoctors DJ to create this amazing fantasy dream of a wedding come true. Eileen will literally read your mind and go above and beyond any expectation you can possibly dream up. Our day came and EVERYONE was amazing. Everyone that works there did anything and everything to make the day go so smooth. We used all local vendors who work along side each other all the time and it was more then perfect. We even decided to change our center pieces two weeks before the big day and Eileen made it happen! She used her magic to create this beautiful evening. We have been told by many of our guests that our wedding was the best wedding that have ever attended. It is all because of our now family at the EAH and all the love and hard work they put into making your day absolutely spectacular. Eileen we love you so much and everything you have done for us! It was an absolute HONOR to have you part of our day. Maybe there will be a baby shower in the future in your hands. Much Love, Meg and Justin Campbell

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Ethan Allen Hotel 58
    Ethan Allen Hotel 59
    Ethan Allen Hotel 60

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Meg & Justin, Thank you for such an AMAZING review. Your wedding was the perfect mixture of both your personalities. I always looked forward to our meetings. I knew it would be fun, interesting and always full of love. Part of my job is to listen to your vision and make it a reality. But the best part of my job is getting to know you and love you. The second best is having the pleasure of walking you and your husband into the reception room for the first look and see your face. It was PRICELESS. Thank you for choosing Ethan Allen Hotel and entrusting me with your vision. It was not only honor, but my great pleasure. I will miss our chats, so don't forget to check in once and a while. I look forward to your 1 year anniversary stay. Best wishes for a lifetime of love & happiness. May your life together continue to be blessed with endless love, light and a few little miracles along the way!! Love, Eileen, Gregory, and the Entire Staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband Brian and I got married here in November 2017. Our wedding coordinator Eileen, the staff, Sue, and Janice made our special day very special. Eileen helped us every step of the way planning the ceremony, reception, favors, and breakfast the next day. She suggested vendors that fit our personalities and this was so helpful since we were coming from out of town. She helped us plan the decor in the conservatory which made for the most beautiful space for the ceremony. The reception was gorgeous and so fun we lost track of time. The menu we chose was very specific to suit many diets and they accommodated everything we asked for. Excellent carving station and our guests raved about the potatoes!! She takes the stress away the day of the wedding and takes care of all the details that would have made us crazy. My family wishes we lived closer so we could have all our events at Ethan Allen Hotel. We will never forget everything you did for us. We are forever grateful. Love you Eileen and thank you <3

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Kate & Brian, It was our greatest pleasure to host your wedding weekend! We are always super happy when a Consultant for Ethan Allen Hotel also becomes a client! Planning your wedding with you and Brian was so much fun. I really enjoyed getting to know your entire family, especially your mom & dad. I will send Chef Claudio your complements! We wish you lived closer so that we could hold more "Hassey-Sweet" events! We look forward to seeing you both back here for your first year anniversary stay! Wishing you and Brian a beautiful life together full of love, light and miracles! XO Eileen, Sue, Janice, and the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel

Stacy · Married on 10/14/2017

The Ethan Allen Hotel was very accommodating to our wedding. We had over 100 guests staying at the hotel, we had the rehearsal dinner, an after-party and a brunch all at the hotel. The staff was very attentive, set everything up for us and handled everything with ease. The food was delicious and the amenities were clean, professional and just what we were looking for in a hotel. The hotel handled the gift bags perfectly and guests complimented their attentiveness.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Stacy. We are delighted to hear that you & your guests enjoyed your stay. Congratulations on your wedding. We wish you much happiness and a lifetime of love & laughter. Minnie & the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

Anthony · Married on 10/01/2017

Eileen was such a joy to work with. She catered to our needs at every turn and we knew in full confidence that going into our wedding day everything would be perfect because of her and her wonderful staff! We would definitely recommend Ethan Allen for any event!
    -Anthony & Kelly

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you Anthony & Kelly. It was such a pleasure working with the both of you. Being picked by a very popular, local, photographer as the venue to hold his wedding was an honor. Anthony, I enjoyed every minute of working with you as the groom. Although, I did see you taking photographs of your beautiful wife! It was fun watching your face when your photographer would pose you and Kelly! Kelly, you were beyond gorgeous! I am very happy that you two had the perfect wedding. Right down to the Sundae Bar! Looking forward to our continued friendship. Best wishes for a lifetime full of love & happiness. Love, Eileen, Gregory, Megan & the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel. XO

Greg · Married on 09/15/2017

The Ethan Allen Hotel was the perfect place for our wedding. After reviewing a few other options, we decided on Ethan Allen because of the price, staff, and proximity of the venue. I can safely say this was an excellent decision. We had several meetings with Eileen who helped us through every step of the process. Our big day went off without a hitch thanks to Eileen! Every single person we’ve talked to has said it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to. From the gorgeous scenery in the courtyard to the table settings and banquet room, every single thing was exactly how we imagined it. The food, drinks, and cake were all amazing. The staff was friendly and incredibly helpful. I cannot recommend The Ethan Allen enough, thank you to all who helped make our day the best day of our lives! If you’re looking for a venue then you should absolutely take a hard look at Ethan Allen!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Ethan Allen Hotel 61
    Ethan Allen Hotel 62
    Ethan Allen Hotel 63
    Ethan Allen Hotel 64
    Ethan Allen Hotel 65

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Greg & Kayla, Thank you for such a wonderful review. Your wedding was amazing. During your cocktail hour, so many of your guests came up to me and said how amazing the food was, how beautiful the space was and how accommodating our staff was. It is a beautiful thing to hear so many complements from local guests! Working with the both of you was a joy and my greatest pleasure. You both hold a very special place in my heart. Having my son, Brandon, marry you was just the icing on the cake! I look forward to a lifetime friendship with you. Wishing you love, light & a few little miracles along the way! XO Eileen

Adriana · Married on 09/02/2017

Words can't express how happy and grateful we are with Ethan Allen Hotel - especially with Eileen Whitney ( events coordinator ). She was so kind, organized, helpful, and most important, she was able to take away the overwhelming feeling (that allowed us bride and groom) to enjoy our wedding day. She made sure that everything was ready for us. We didn't worry about anything. I can't thank her enough for all she's done for us through out the days of planning, until the actual date. Once again...thank you thank you!!! You are the best!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you Adriana! Your wedding was beautiful. Your Brazilian dessert station was a perfect touch! So happy to have had the honor & greatest pleasure to assist you. I look forward to when you a Edson come back for your 1 year anniversary stay! XO Eileen

eliana · Married on 08/12/2017

I don't even know where to begin. Eileen, thank you! From the moment we met you we knew that you were going to make our wedding perfect, and you did!! You were ALWAYS available, even on your days off. I can not wait to have a reason to work with you again. The food, the staff, and the decor was all perfect. Truly the best decision we ever made!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Eliana, it was my absolute pleasure to work with you and Joey. Your wedding was one of the most beautifully decorated receptions that I have had to pleasure of being a part of. Your taste is impeccable. The floral designs by Malu were over the top. The little tables and chivari chairs for the little ones was beyond adorable. From your ceremony cards to your menu & napkin tie, you didn't miss one detail. I always say "excellence is in the details" ... you absolutely hit it out of the park. Now, on to how gorgeous you were!!! Just stunning. BOTH dresses were amazingly beautiful and you took my breath away. Joey could not have looked more handsome either. I want to thank you for entrusting me with one of the most special days of your life. I love you and I wish you only beautiful days ahead full of love, light and miracles! XO Eileen
  • JEANA

JEANA · Married on 08/05/2017

Great Experience

After looking at a few venues and telling my Mother I was going to elope she found the Ethan Allen Hotel. She contacted Eileen and set up an appointment for me. The second I walked into the Ethan Allen and met Eileen I knew that this would be my venue. The location is modern, clean and Eileen knew what I wanted without me having to ask. Eileen was very quick to respond and made everything so easy! Many of the guests complimented the food. Several of my guests and myself do not eat meat and the chef made us a delicious vegetarian option. All of the staff was friendly and attentive. The price of the venue was straightforward and affordable. Eileen made the whole process as seamless as possible. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you, Jeana! It was my pleasure to assist you & Danny with your wedding. I am happy you didn't elope! You two are such an incredible couple. I loved how easy it was to work with the both of you. You looked AMAZING! Chef Claudio is always up to a challenge and works well with anyone who has a dietary need, whether it is an due to an allergy, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, etc .. he works his magic! I am so happy to hear that our staff was attentive. We pride ourselves on our hospitality and service! Wishing you and Danny a lifetime of love & happiness. XO Eileen, Chef Claudio & the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

Elisa · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I got married at Ethan Allen hotel last month! We had looked at many venues before, attempting to find a completely handicap accessible venue as he is paralyzed. Having been to an awesome wedding before at Ethan Allen, we checked it out for our wedding and once again found that not only was it perfect for our wheelchair wedding, but also so accommodating to our many guests traveling from out of state! From the beggining Eileen was there for us, not only as our wedding liaison but also as our friend! She totoally got my vision and brought it to life beautifully, all while making sure everything was accommodating for my husband! The food was amazing, the party was great, the hotel is beyond gorgeous and our guests all had a wonderful time!! Thank you Ethan Allen hotel and Eileen!! It was the best day ever!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Elisa & Stath, Thank you for such a beautiful review. It was my honor and pleasure to assist you with your wedding. I looked forward to all of our meetings. I truly enjoyed getting to know you. I am very happy that it was "the best day ever" ... that is always our goal. Chef Claudio and his team certainly knocked it out of the park. I heard so many wonderful comments about your meal selections from your guests. We look forward to seeing you again on your one year anniversary. Thank you for entrusting us with such an important milestone in your lives. I hope you continue to look back on this day and remember how much you love each other. Thank you again and God Bless you both. Much love, Eileen, Chef Claudio and the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

Nathalia · Married on 06/25/2017

I could not hope for a better venue for our wedding! Eileen, the Catering Director is a rock star! she understood my needs and vision for the wedding from get go! Everyone I interacted with was very pleasant and professional. The Hotel has a very nice outdoor space with a gazebo, makes the perfect setting for a wedding ceremony! the day of my wedding it rained, everyone worked really hard to dry out the space so I can have my perfect outdoor wedding!!
    We also had a lot of our guests stayed at the hotel, very comfortable and spacious rooms!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Nathalia & Eddie, It was not only my honor, but my pleasure to assist you with your wedding. I so enjoyed working with you. Your wedding was gorgeous and so were you, Nathalia! The rain parted just as the ceremony was about to start ..... that wasn't just luck, that was a message from above! I am blessed to have met the both of you. Thank you for entrusting me with one of the most special days in your lives. I wish you love and laughter all the days of your life. With love, Eileen & the entire staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

We had our wedding at the Ethan Allen on June 3, 2017 and literally everything was perfect!! Eileen is wonderful to work with and really made my dreams a reality on the day of. She is a perfectionist like me so the finishing touches and small details were beyond perfect! The cocktail hour was delicious as well as the main courses, everyone was raving about the food. As guests were leaving we kept hearing people say it was the best wedding they ever been to. Our DJ, big daddy, who I highly recommend was incredible. The party started the second we walked in and didn't end till the last song. I highly highly recommend having your wedding at the Ethan Allen. The price is right and you get a lot for that price. Again, Eileen is wonderful to work with and takes all the stress of planning a wedding away, I had full trust in her and my day turned out better than I could have ever imagined!! Thank you Eileen and the rest of the staff at the Ethan Allen!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Danielle & Brandon, It was such a pleasure working with you. Your wedding was beautiful. The weather was perfect and you both looked so amazing! I am so happy that you & your guests were so impressed with your wedding. It was a great night. The dance floor was packed from the first dance to the last. That is "Big Daddy" all the way. Chef Claudio prides himself on making sure your food is seasoned & cooked to perfection! We are lucky to have had him here at Ethan Allen for 20 years, 12 years as our Executive Chef. We wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness. I look forward to seeing you back here for you first year anniversary stay. I will miss working with you, so stay in touch. XO Eileen, Jennifer, Chef Claudio & the Entire Staff at Ethan Allen Hotel.

Catherine · Married on 04/29/2017

We celebrated our wedding at the Ethan Allen Hotel in Spring 2017. After researching and seeing many venues local to Fairfield County/Northern Westchester, we loved the idea of having a venue that offered the ease of allowing guests to head straight up to their rooms at the end of the night - plus the property was beautifully renovated over the last two years! Taking everything into consideration (location, pricing, food, service, etc.) and having attended other receptions at the Ethan Allen Hotel, we knew it would be the right choice for us to celebrate our special day. What we didn't realize at first, however, was just how special the wedding coordinator, Eileen, was in helping us organize our reception. From our initial meeting, we knew we were in good hands. Many times in the "wedding process" making decisions, organizing vendors, and ensuring that all is in line can feel like a daunting process. Having Eileen on our team made everything that much easier. She was consistently prompt in her replies, fair in honoring pricing and packages, and always willing to meet in person to go over any questions that arose. Months prior to the event, Eileen allowed us to come in to the restaurant on property with our parents to sample some of the menu options in what was a small, private event. Here, we really got to know Eileen as a person, and she walked us through all the details and even introduced us to the chef. This personal touch truly makes the difference between other venues in the area. Needless to say, on the day of the event we thought the food was great and many of our guests said they truly enjoyed their meals. When it came to working with various vendors around the area, Eileen was often familiar with them and made our decision-making process that much easier. She never rushed us and was always on top of things. In the end, Eileen and her team at the Ethan Allen gave us a wonderful wedding reception that we will never forget and I know our guests won't either!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Catherine & Mark, thank you for such a beautiful review. It was my greatest pleasure working with you. I always looked forward to seeing you guys. Your wedding day was magical. Catherine ... you were GORGEOUS! You and Mark are simply perfect together!! The orchard pictures are amazing! Thank you for entrusting me with one of the most important day of your life. Blessing for a beautiful future together. We will stay in touch! Much love, XO Eileen.

Kimberly · Married on 03/31/2017

My husband and I looked at a lot of places to hold our wedding reception. None felt special to me. When I went to the Ethan Allen, I was in love. The Regency was beautiful, the hotel was recently renovated, and we just knew this was the right place for us. Our first visit was unscheduled and it was late at night. The staff accommodated our intrusion with nothing but courtesy. We made an appointment with Eileen to discuss our wedding. I could take over the whole page talking about Eileen, so I will be brief. I could not have asked for a better person to have at my side during the wedding planning process. Eileen Whitney is the most amazing person at her job. We are so grateful to the Ethan Allen for everything that they did to make our day special.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Kimberly, you are most welcome! It was so great to work with you and Nick. I loved everyone of our meetings. We would get to talking and it would be an hour before we realized our time was up!! It was my honor and pleasure to assist you with your wedding plans. We became friends and I know we will remain in each other lives for years to come. Thank you for entrusting me with your wedding! You looked beyond amazing!! Blessing for a beautiful future together. Love, Eileen XO

Erica · Married on 03/25/2017

Had a wonderful experience at Ethan Allen! Beautiful space, great value for the money and Eileen is fabulous at coordinating weddings!!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Ethan Allen Hotel's reply:

Thank you Erica & David! It was my pleasure to assist you. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. I love your vision & room design. I will use it again! Erica, you were stunning. David ... I love that smile! :) xo Eileen