Taylor Rental/ Party Plus

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I worked with Taylor Rentals for my wedding and they worked with me on everything. They mailed me a picture packet with prices and was a phone call away with any questions I had. Love them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
2790 Broad St, 1545 Riverside Ave,Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Taylor Rental/Party Plus is the leading special event rental company in San Luis Obispo County. With two locations in San Luis Obispo, and wine country Paso Robles, California, we are able to accommodate your event across county. Our tent inventory is forever expanding and able to accommodate parties of 8 to 800. Our team of experts can put tog ether an overview set up of your entire event and provide you with a virtual reality tour with the newest version of the software Party CAD.
Our experienced staff can help you plan an intimate get together with just a few of your closest friends, to an elaborate set up for as many people as you can think to invite! Many options for tablecloths, chairs, flatware, glassware, and china offer an elegant setting to fit the needs on any budget, with the customer service fit for royalty. We take pride in our work, and love to see your event a success. Call us to today and set up a private consultation for your event!

Let us provide you with the service you deserve.
Details
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Dance Floor, Flatware, Glassware, Lights, Linens, Tabl...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)