About Just 4 Fun Party Rentals

White Glove Event Company

Just-4-Fun Party Rentals of Santa Barbara is a full service party and event rental company. We offer a variety of products and services that go beyond what most companies offer. For a complete list of rental products and services please visit our website for details.

Tables - Chairs - Linens - China/Glassware - Tents & Umbrellas - Flooring - Heaters - Lighting - Stages - Speakers & Audio Video - Projection Screen Rentals - Concessions - Chocolate Fountains - Games - Photo Booths & more

We deliver 7 days a week! Our white glove delivery service enables you to experience your event without having to worry about the set-up or take down of heavy rental products like tables and chairs. In addition, rentals that require set-up like dance floors and lighting are always properly quoted with installation. This not only relieves your stress, it makes your event much more enjoyable by giving you more time to focus on other aspects of your party’s success without the heavy labor burden.

Call us at 805-680-5484 M-F 8am-5pm, or you may send an email (sales@just4funpartyrentals.com) with your phone number and someone will return your call within a reasonable time at your convenience (after work or on weekends ok), just visit our website and click on the QUICK QUOTE on the sidebar.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Setup (2)
Chairs (2)
Tables (1)
Linens (1)

We were on the later side of booking our ceremony chairs (i procrastinated because I personally just had the hardest time with the idea of spending so much money for people to sit for a few minutes - but we ultimately needed them). Just 4 fun gave us a fair price compared to some other places we tried. What I liked most was how responsive they were via phone and email as I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Michelle was great and super helpful, and talked me through everything until all my questions were answered. She was flexible and accommodating as I updated our chair amount closer in based on RSVPs. I did not get to see the set-up or break-down on the wedding day, but it all happened when it was supposed to and the chairs seemed all be in great working condition as far as I could tell walking down the aisle :) The customer service was fantastic and I recommend Just 4 Fun for your next Santa Barbara event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Setup, Clean Up

Michelle at Just4Fun helped us with our chairs, lights, and sound equipment. She was so helpful and adjusted to lots of changes we had to make along the way. Everything went smoothly the day of! Setup was easy and everything was high quality. Thank you!

Profile Picture Annabeth, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
4.7

Great company, delivery and pick up, short notice accommodations and just the right amount of variety to make for an awesome party! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5514773, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews