Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals

Arroyo Grande, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals is an experienced wedding event rental company located in Arroyo Grande, California. With a staff of dreamers, Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals’ greatest strength is providing you with the rentals and decor that will create the wedding that you imagine. They specialize in unique pieces that express their couple’s personal and distinct style.

Experience
Owner Tami has been finding and collecting vintage furniture, decor, and more for her clients for over 18 years. She opened Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals alongside her daughters in 2016 and has been offering exceptional rental pieces for weddings in the Santa Barbara area ever since.

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals prides itself on either offering the necessities and accessories you need, or searching and acquiring the pieces that will make the event you envision. On the day of your wedding, they will deliver, set up, and clean up their rental pieces. If you’re in the in the Santa Barbara area, stop by and see their gorgeous showroom. They can provide the following rentals for weddings, baby and bridal showers, parties, photo shoots, and more:

• Aisle markers
  • Backdrops
  • Chalkboards
  • Candles and candle holders
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$50

What is the starting price for tables?

$11

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2.50

• Maddie
    Maddie B. Getting married on 10/01/2022

The Lounge Set Up of My Wedding Dreams!

After we cancelled, postponed, and then reimagined our wedding to our intimate micro-celebration, we knew we wanted to create a cozy and romantic atmosphere. We were so happy to find Affairs of the Heart. Brooke & Brittany were super easy to work with, extremely nice, and excited for our day! The lounge setups were a huge hit! Highly recommend for all special events :) (Photo by the extremely talented Allyson Magda Photography)
  • JENNIFER
    Jennifer A. Married on 11/28/2021

Best Options for Rentals

We booked them for our spontaneous elopement ceremony as they had by far the best pricing and selection of rentals in comparison to other companies in the area. It was easy to access their website and preview their inventory and make a wishlist of all the items. Their props helped make our ceremony look and feel special even though it was last minute. They delivered everything to the site without hassle and were great at communicating with my family my place since I was running late and didn't make it to the drop off. The rentals were even more beautiful in person and the pick up went smoothly as well. I didn't have to worry at all about this part of the planning as they made it so easy. I definitely recommend using them for special events of any kind as they have some great props for various kinds of settings.
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh T. Married on 10/23/2021

Outstanding Service!

I hired Affairs of the Heart for a wedding that I was doing and I was blown away! They supplied us with several gorgeous vintage pieces that really pulled the entire event together. In communicating with them, they were very quick to respond and always kind. Their pricing is incredibly reasonable for the array of beautiful pieces they offer. I had some scheduling issues with my venue and they were able to move some things around for the delivery and pickup times- this ended up being a life saver for us. During the delivery and pickup they were prompt and professional. Most importantly though, they were incredibly easy to get along with. They were the type of people that were made for this industry- so friendly and warm even during the stresses of event planning. I cannot reccomend them more for any of your event needs. I know that I will be returning to them again in the future without hesitation.

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Kayleigh,

It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I am so incredibly happy we had the opportunity to do an event with you. I hope that we can work together again soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

106 W. Branch Street Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420
Location of (Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding