Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals Reviews

21 | Arroyo Grande, CA

21 Reviews for Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals

P Frame · Married on 07/11/2020

Great place for hard to find pieces

Central Coast people this is the best place to find furniture that’s fits wedding trends

Sent on 07/15/2020

Brenda Barrera · Married on 11/16/2019

Quick response! Great!

I was referred to Affairs Of The Heart by a close friend.
    A week before my wedding I was nervous they wouldn’t be able to accommodate the chandeliers I was interested in such short notice.
    However, they were extremely friendly and happy to work me. They made the rental extremely easy from pick to drop off.
    I’m bummed I didn’t know about them sooner because they have great selection of inventory and would have loved to rented more! Will defiantly use them again and refer them to friends and family!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Kayla Carey · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect for any budget

Great prices, beautiful rentals! We rented our sweetheart table and chairs and few decorative items that really added the perfect final touch!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Thanks Kayla! It was great working with you! I'm so glad the pieces worked well and we can't wait to see the pictures!

Sara · Married on 08/17/2019

Sweetheart Table

We used the Magnolia Sweetheart table for our wedding and absolutely loved it! It was the perfect size and height to go with our loveseat. I would recommend this table and rental company to anyone looking for rentals!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Thanks Sara! It was a pleasure working with you. This picture is adorable, I love how you decorated our Magnolia Table. Thanks so much for sharing!

Jeff Mathews · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful Pieces at Reasonable Prices

Brittany and Brooke were always responsive as we went through the process of ordering our lounge furniture, and our multiple changes and additions. They did the delivery and pick up with no help needed from us. And most importantly, they provided lovely furniture and details at a fraction of the price of other rental companies. I would highly recommend Brittany and Brooke. No reason to look elsewhere.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your Wedding was absolutely stunning!
  • Yumi

Yumi Johnson · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding in Shell Beach

I coordinated everything with Brook. They provided chairs, arbor and signage for our wedding this past weekend. She was very reliable, easy and accessible with all communication and with everything else we needed to worry about for this event, their service was not on this list. I highly recommend working with Affairs of the Heart based on my experience!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Yumi, thank you so much for letting us be a part of it! It was so wonderful working with you, and congratulations on your marriage! We wish you and Shelly all the best!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderfully Accommodating and Styled

Brittany and Brooke are a dream to work with! I felt really taken care of my entire time working with them. They have a great collection of rental items and I'm so glad they were willing to add some new pieces to help us create an awesome whiskey and cigar lounge as well as picking up some additional vintage books for our reception tables. Getting them to help with styling the lounge areas on the day of our wedding was so helpful as well. We had a phone consultation ahead of the day to make sure we were all on the same page about where and how things would be set up and so going into our wedding day I had complete confidence that everything would look awesome.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Sara, thank you so much for letting us be a part of it! It was so wonderful working with you, and your Wedding was absolutely beautiful! Your use of our Triangle Arch was one of our favorites!

Judy Noriega · Married on 06/08/2019

Very accommodating!

Was thankful to be able to book with affairs of the heart, I absolutely love the pieces they put together. They were easy to work with, very flexible and they always kept in contact to make sure things stayed on track. Brought great charm to our wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Judy, thank you so much for letting us be a part of it! It was so wonderful working with you, and congratulations on your marriage! We wish you all the best!

Samantha` · Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome company with beautiful rentals!

We used Affairs of the Heart for our lounge furniture and they were awesome. I had to pick up the chandelier we rented early for installation and they even met me halfway. Super professional and everything was beautiful.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Samantha, we are so pleased to hear that! Thank you so much, we loved that we were able to be a part of your absolutely breathtaking wedding!!

Kathi · Married on 12/01/2018

Loved working with them

So easy to work with. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Anna · Married on 10/06/2018

Affairs of the Heart was so easy and great to work with!

I rented the Calla Lilly Buffet table to use for a memorial section at my wedding. I wanted something nicer than just a table with linen over it. The Calla Lilly table was perfect! I loved the way the memorial turned out. Brooke was great to work with! I definitely recommend renting from Affairs of the heart! I also rented a dance floor sign, a gold happily ever after sign and another table but I don’t have pictures of those.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/28/2018

awesome people to work with!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kristina · Married on 07/22/2017

Absolutely loved working with them! The items were perfect and the value was fantastic! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Kristina we are so happy to hear it! We hope that your wedding was everything you ever dreamed of! It was an absolute pleasure, and we hope that we can serve you again in the future!

Colleen · Married on 04/15/2017

I found Affairs of the Heart wonderful to work with! They were very patient as we worked to find the perfect accent pieces for our wedding. I highly recommend Affairs of the Heart.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/01/2016

Very easy to communicate and coordinate with. Extremely personable and willing to work with you to make your event one to remember!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Brandy · Married on 10/08/2016

Great ladies to work with, they were very flexible with my needs. The items were beautiful and created the vision that I was looking for. I would highly recommend Affairs of the Heart for all of your vintage rental needs and I will most certainly be using them again in the future.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you Brandy! Thank you for letting us take part in your beautiful wedding!

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2016

Working with Affairs of the Heart was wonderful! The rental items were in great shape, the price was right, and delivery and pick up were a piece of cake!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special day! It was a pleasure!

chelsea · Married on 08/15/2015

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals added the perfect touches to my special day!! They were so kind and helped me find just what I was looking for at a reasonable price! I would gladly work with them again!! Thank you so much for helping me make my dream day a reality!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Devin · Married on 03/17/2018

The vendor was so helpful and affordable. They have a ton of options to dress up any wedding and any venue. Their flexibility with pick up and drop off made the day of seamless.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Adri · Married on 01/06/2018

After walking into a beautiful boutique in the village looking for wedding decor I was told the same items I wanted to buy as decor were rented at my convenience upstairs. What a wonderful idea! The prices were very reasonable and service was great. Picking up the items and returning them was so easy. I highly recommend this little business if you are looking to rent decor for a wedding or party. I would use them again for baby or bridal showers too!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals's reply:

Adri it was so wonderful working with you! Thank you for letting us help with your wedding day. We can't wait to see the pictures : )

Amy Nelson · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Good Experience

I had a good experience with this vendor. They were friendly and easy to work with, and had a super-cute inventory at the best price that I could find on the central coast. On the day-of, they were very punctual and pleasant. No complaints here! :)

Sent on 07/14/2020