Avenue Twelve

San Luis Obispo, CA View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Avenue Twelve is a boutique wedding design and event design rental company based in San Luis Obispo, California. We specialize in wedding rentals, furniture rentals and event rentals that transform any space into something magical, memorable and personal. We also offer styling services and custom fabrication by an experienced design team with a professional background in residential, commercial and set design, as well as styling for events ranging from intimate to extravagant. Please email us at hello@avenuetwelve.com for more informtation.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$10

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$100

What is the starting price for tables?

$10

What is the starting price for chairs?

$11

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$10

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Rachel Q. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely stunning!

Avenue Twelve helped me immensely. Thanks to COVID it was quite difficult to find a business open to help us even though we had a small wedding. Avenue Twelve stepped in so I didn't have to worry about a thing. The whole staff was a great help. Jessica handled all of my suggestions and wants with ease and the rest of the staff executed them amazingly. I cannot convey just how perfect the day was and how beautiful everything looked. Thank you Avenue Twelve. Y'all were amazing!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 04/03/2021

Gorgeous, high-quality rentals and a stellar team!

Avenue Twelve has SUCH amazing inventory for wedding day design and decor rentals, and I LOVED the items we were able to use for our big day at Riata Ranch. My wedding planner and I picked out some statement pieces that really gave the ceremony and reception spaces for me and my husband a cohesive vibe and a design that our guests are STILL talking about! The gorgeous pews we rented for our ceremony were so perfect and defined the space so well, there wasn't much need for additional elements -- I was in LOVE with the timeless yet unexpected look they provided under an oak tree in the middle of an open field. Our lounge was a lovely statement area at our reception, too. The Avenue Twelve delivery team was friendly, professional, and accommodating (I was very particular about pew placement, haha!). I'd recommend Avenue Twelve over and over again without hesitation! Their inventory is top-notch and you're working with an incredible team of pros (not to mention the owners, who are delightful!). Seriously, book them NOW!
  • Aly
    Aly R. Married on 10/10/2020

Magical Experience

Avenue Twelve created such a magical experience for our wedding day! They not only have exceptional rentals, but they made sure our entire event was styled to the last detail.... and I mean every detail! Each guest not only had appetizers and cocktails at their fingertips, but they were provided with an umbrella for shade or a blanket for warmth. Not only was everything beautiful, but our guests were cared for, so they could focus on having fun. The cherry on the cake is Avenue Twelve's lounges! They were so cozy and styled straight out of a fairytale. They made the planning process so easy by offering a one-stop-shop for all of our needs and we couldn't have been happier. So much love for this company and their entire team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Avenue Twelve 1
Exclusive

3580 Sacramento Drive, Suite 140 San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401

By Appointment Only
Location of (Avenue Twelve)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding