209 W HWY 246, Buellton, CA 93427 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals

Welcome to Santa Ynez Valley Elite Rentals

We are fifteen minutes from the ocean, the wonderful mountain range, lakes, parks and vineyards. Elite Rentals is in a prime location for your special event. Whether you're having a small or large event we are at your service. We treat you special and every job with utmost care. Our staff is friendly and our products are well taken care of. We are happy to help you in any way we can with vendors or any other information you may need. We will make your special day memorable. Give us a call (805) 686 - 1500

fotos058

33 Reviews for Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals

• Katie

Katie Mulflur · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best Service. Would Highly Recommend

Santa Ynez Elite Rentals was great to work with for our wedding. They provided great tableware, furniture, and the like. Yajahira and Brenda were extremely friendly and responsive, and I valued their feedback when asking for advice (new to the whole wedding planning thing!). We enjoyed visiting their showroom floor and putting together a model to really get an idea of what we could expect on our day. They provided us with exactly what we wanted and were punctual in delivery and pick ups. Their delivery crew was especially helpful, even giving us a hand moving some other things on the property as we set up for the ceremony—totally unnecessary on their part. We appreciated their products and received many compliments on our table set-ups. The chairs for our ceremony and dance floor were also very nice, making for a beautiful day for us. Thank you guys, you went above and beyond to make the set up and take down as smooth as it was, and you were an integral part of making our day so special. We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie. We are so happy to have been part of your special day. You were an absolutely gorgeous bride! Wishing you all the best in your future. Thank you!

-Brenda & Yajahira

Marina · Married on 06/10/2017

I had a great experience working with Jocelyn for my wedding rentals. She was patient with me through many revisions and everything was seamless. They also had the best pricing in the area. I would highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 09/12/2015

I hired Elite Rentals for my wedding in September in Santa Barbara for chairs for my ceremony on the beach. I was impressed with their willingness to work with me and they have the best prices for rentals in the area. I highly reccommend them. Thank you Elite and Ari for your help! Best Regards, HAPPY Bride!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Real Weddings

• Tamara's Catering
    Tamara's Catering Wedding Caterers

Santa Ynez Elite Rents are reasonable & easy to work with I recemmend them for your next party Tamaras Catering

• 209 W HWY 246 Buellton, 93427 See on map
    8056861552 (Fax Number)
    Week Days 8:30am to 5:00pm Sat. 9:00am to 4:00pm Closed Sun.