Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals Reviews

32 | Buellton, CA

32 Reviews for Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals

Marina · Married on 06/10/2017

I had a great experience working with Jocelyn for my wedding rentals. She was patient with me through many revisions and everything was seamless. They also had the best pricing in the area. I would highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 09/12/2015

I hired Elite Rentals for my wedding in September in Santa Barbara for chairs for my ceremony on the beach. I was impressed with their willingness to work with me and they have the best prices for rentals in the area. I highly reccommend them. Thank you Elite and Ari for your help! Best Regards, HAPPY Bride!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Matt · Married on 06/13/2015

Highly recommended! Fast and friendly and professional communication, reliable service and great rental items to choose from. From first contact to delivery to set up to return, everyone was wonderful to work with. And their prices were definitely the most reasonable of anyone in the Santa Ynez Valley. These folks made our wine country wedding something wonderful to be remembered!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Alexandra · Married on 04/25/2015

If you're getting married in the Santa Ynez Valley, you basically have two choices of rental companies. We spoke to both at length, and went with Elite because their prices were a little lower. I believe the competitor has a bigger selection if you're having a very formal affair, but for our needs (huge wedding, classic and simple), Elite was perfect. We had an amazing experience with them. Everything came in great condition and looked amazing. The entire event was a huge success, and they pulled through with some extra heaters and cocktail tables at the last moment, which was great. Highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Wonderful and efficient team!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Bailey · Married on 09/20/2014

Elite was really great to work with for our wedding, they were very quick to respond and answer any questions or changes I had. They had someone come out and meet with me and our wedding coordinator at the venue to go over the layout and make sure we had everything we needed. Their prices are very reasonable and the service was great! I would definitely use them again and recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Elite Events is fantastic. They're extremely professional - we met with them twice in person, once before the day-of the wedding and on the wedding day. In both cases they showed up ahead of time and prepared. Their front office was also extremely responsive in updating the quotes and what we needed even just a couple days before the wedding. Ari was so helpful.

Additionally, when our venue insisted that we have everything picked up at the end of the night, Elite was very flexible and helpful with their late-night pickup costs. All-in-all, they were professional, by far the least expensive, and willing to work with us to make sure our event was the best it could be. I whole-heartedly endorse Elite Events, the best rental company on the Central Coast.

Sent on 07/30/2014
  • User3465563 · event on 07/31/2013

Thank you for your flexibility, willingness and ability to help us having a successful company event.

Sent on 08/14/2013
  • User3471447 · event on 07/26/2013

It was nice to not have to worry about any part of the rental company doing their job. I've dealt with this company before, always with complete satisfaction.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Dominique · Married on 07/13/2013

Elite Rental Party made my wedding awesome. They are a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding day magical. They were all helpful and we couldn't ask for more from them. THANK YOU ELITE RENTAL PARTY!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Megan · event on 06/23/2013

Always a super job! Tables, chairs, etc. are all clean and function well, so no mishaps ever. thank you again and will be back for our next event!

Sent on 08/14/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2012

This rental company was AMAZING...all of my tables/chairs/etc were delievered on time, of high quality, and picked up exactly at the time they said! Amazing to work with and incredibly helpful!

Sent on 05/05/2013

Natalie · Married on 09/15/2012

Erica and Arturo gave me everything I need to run and exceptional event. They were fantastic and professional. They put me and the bride at ease as I knew they would take care and give me all I needed to run the 180 guest event

Sent on 10/02/2012

All of their items were of great quality and their team gave incredible service!

Sent on 10/02/2012

sheri · Married on 08/11/2012

I used this company for my daughters wedding on a ranch. They were more than helpful and accommodating with every detail. I had to make several changes and I never once felt like they were irritated or bothered by me! They were on time, actually early to deliver the rentals.

Sent on 08/27/2012

A great contact/vendor and very responsive. A pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/23/2012
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 08/04/2012

I wanted to support a local company and I'm glad I did. They were awesome from beginning to end.

Sent on 08/24/2012

After shopping around MANY party rental places, Elite really had everything a party-planner could dream of. Low prices, friendly and extremely helpful staff, and extra amenities that other vendors were not offering at the time. Elite moved our 200 chairs from the ceremony space to our reception site for a very reasonable price. Also, any time I had a question, Erika was there to answer and was VERY kind and informative. Thank you, Elite!!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Geannie · event on 07/21/2012

Best rental company I have ever used- the staff helped make our charity event a great day

Aileena · event on 06/07/2012

Elite has done Nothing but AWESOME!! They have a great selection of all your party needs, Friendly Service, affordable rates, and are there promptly when you need them!

Thanks so much for all you do for our family in making each of our Events a Pleasure!!!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Christina · Married on 06/02/2012

Best price I could find for chair/table rentals would definitely recommend going there!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Tara · Married on 10/09/2011

Our wedding venue (The Alisal Guest Ranch) took care of all rentals for us. They always use Santa Ynez Elite Vacation Rentals and were even able to get us a discount! All of our rentals were great. We had a Gatsby Garden Party wedding complete with silver service, formal silverware, white linens, and burbon lights, and they took care of all of that beautifully.

Sent on 12/09/2011
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 07/24/2010

Pam is AMAZING! I love that woman. We were consistently on the phone revising thing's making sure they're just such and even the day before when the weather was looking like it might be a tad chilly we were able to order heaters which were going to be much needed. Pam and our caterer worked closely to ensure that all rentals were accounted for and that the caterer had what he would need to do his job. The quality of the rentals was also above what I expected. I've been to other events where thing's look dated and whethered but since Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals is newer everything they had looked great and was in excellent condition. Pam's team also took care of our outdoor lighting needs by stringing some lights over the dancefloor and uplighting some of these amazing tree's in the area. They also offered options of having colored light's but that wasn't for our vision. Lastly, as an alternative to ordering 2 set's of chairs, for the ceremony and reception, Pam's team moved the chairs during the cocktail hour and it ended up MUCH cheaper than ordering more chairs. In my opinion Pam really has your best interest in mind and will work with you, like with us, to make sure everything is accounted for and will suggest cost effective solutions. Pam and her team rocked!

Also this is their website, http://www.syveliteevents.com

I'm not sure how to add it to their listing.

Sent on 09/24/2010

Great working with them! Arrived on time considering that the address was hard to find!

Carolyn · Married on 05/12/2012

The entire staff at SYV Elite Rentals was an absolute pleasure to work with! I've worked with a lot of rental companies during my years as an event planner, and must say that the quality and value of their rentals surpasses all other companies in the area. I would definitely work with them again in the future, and have already recommended them to other friends looking for event rentals.

Sent on 07/03/2012