32 Reviews for Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals

26 Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals Reviews

I had a great experience working with Jocelyn for my wedding rentals. She was patient with me through many revisions and everything was seamless. They also had the best pricing in the area. I would highly recommend working with them!

Profile Picture Marina, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Elite Rentals for my wedding in September in Santa Barbara for chairs for my ceremony on the beach. I was impressed with their willingness to work with me and they have the best prices for rentals in the area. I highly reccommend them. Thank you Elite and Ari for your help! Best Regards, HAPPY Bride!!

Profile Picture Lorena, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommended! Fast and friendly and professional communication, reliable service and great rental items to choose from. From first contact to delivery to set up to return, everyone was wonderful to work with. And their prices were definitely the most reasonable of anyone in the Santa Ynez Valley. These folks made our wine country wedding something wonderful to be remembered!

Profile Picture Matt, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're getting married in the Santa Ynez Valley, you basically have two choices of rental companies. We spoke to both at length, and went with Elite because their prices were a little lower. I believe the competitor has a bigger selection if you're having a very formal affair, but for our needs (huge wedding, classic and simple), Elite was perfect. We had an amazing experience with them. Everything came in great condition and looked amazing. The entire event was a huge success, and they pulled through with some extra heaters and cocktail tables at the last moment, which was great. Highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful and efficient team!!

Profile Picture User4034634, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elite was really great to work with for our wedding, they were very quick to respond and answer any questions or changes I had. They had someone come out and meet with me and our wedding coordinator at the venue to go over the layout and make sure we had everything we needed. Their prices are very reasonable and the service was great! I would definitely use them again and recommend them for any event!!

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elite Events is fantastic. They're extremely professional - we met with them twice in person, once before the day-of the wedding and on the wedding day. In both cases they showed up ahead of time and prepared. Their front office was also extremely responsive in updating the quotes and what we needed even just a couple days before the wedding. Ari was so helpful.

Additionally, when our venue insisted that we have everything picked up at the end of the night, Elite was very flexible and helpful with their late-night pickup costs. All-in-all, they were professional, by far the least expensive, and willing to work with us to make sure our event was the best it could be. I whole-heartedly endorse Elite Events, the best rental company on the Central Coast.

Profile Picture User4287023, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.4

SY Elite was overall okay to work with. Getting my final rental quote was easy and making any updates/changes was super easy as well. Getting ahold of one person in particular was hard, I never felt as if any one person was taking care of my event needs. The rentals showed up a day early to delivery - they came back the next day, they also showed up a day early to pickup which was fine but not planned. They didn't take all of the rentals when they picked up which meant we had to drive back to return a few things. They dinged the lighting we had setup in the driveway when they picked up as well. Everything rented was in good condition and the workers had the tables and chairs set up in no time. Overall I would recommend them as there are very few choices for rentals in that general area.

Profile Picture User4213309, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with Elite Party rentals for our July wedding in Santa Ynez. They were really a joy to work with. Their paro tables were beautiful and they were flexible with last minute changes.
Pam went above and beyond to help us have a beautiful and memorable wedding.
We highly suggest them!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I very much enjoyed working with everyone at Elite Party Rentals . We put on a very complex wedding and our needs had to be continuously updated. The staff at Elite always cheerfully responded to my changes and questions. The final delivery went smoothly, as did the pick up.

Profile Picture User3469489, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elite Rental Party made my wedding awesome. They are a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding day magical. They were all helpful and we couldn't ask for more from them. THANK YOU ELITE RENTAL PARTY!!

Profile Picture Dominique, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This rental company was AMAZING...all of my tables/chairs/etc were delievered on time, of high quality, and picked up exactly at the time they said! Amazing to work with and incredibly helpful!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Erica and Arturo gave me everything I need to run and exceptional event. They were fantastic and professional. They put me and the bride at ease as I knew they would take care and give me all I needed to run the 180 guest event

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All of their items were of great quality and their team gave incredible service!

Profile Picture User2469609, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great working with them! Arrived on time considering that the address was hard to find!

Profile Picture User2181349, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used this company for my daughters wedding on a ranch. They were more than helpful and accommodating with every detail. I had to make several changes and I never once felt like they were irritated or bothered by me! They were on time, actually early to deliver the rentals.

Profile Picture sheri, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A great contact/vendor and very responsive. A pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User1695549, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wanted to support a local company and I'm glad I did. They were awesome from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Molly, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

After shopping around MANY party rental places, Elite really had everything a party-planner could dream of. Low prices, friendly and extremely helpful staff, and extra amenities that other vendors were not offering at the time. Elite moved our 200 chairs from the ceremony space to our reception site for a very reasonable price. Also, any time I had a question, Erika was there to answer and was VERY kind and informative. Thank you, Elite!!

Profile Picture User2498650, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

Easy rental company to work with, can't think of a single major problem I had. The only "meh" moment I think was when I realized the napkins weren't all exactly the same color (just barely off), but I really didn't care, and it really didn't affect anything. Everything arrived promptly and was packaged nicely. A good local company to use.

Profile Picture Shauna, 6/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best price I could find for chair/table rentals would definitely recommend going there!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/2/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The entire staff at SYV Elite Rentals was an absolute pleasure to work with! I've worked with a lot of rental companies during my years as an event planner, and must say that the quality and value of their rentals surpasses all other companies in the area. I would definitely work with them again in the future, and have already recommended them to other friends looking for event rentals.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding venue (The Alisal Guest Ranch) took care of all rentals for us. They always use Santa Ynez Elite Vacation Rentals and were even able to get us a discount! All of our rentals were great. We had a Gatsby Garden Party wedding complete with silver service, formal silverware, white linens, and burbon lights, and they took care of all of that beautifully.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/9/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pam is AMAZING! I love that woman. We were consistently on the phone revising thing's making sure they're just such and even the day before when the weather was looking like it might be a tad chilly we were able to order heaters which were going to be much needed. Pam and our caterer worked closely to ensure that all rentals were accounted for and that the caterer had what he would need to do his job. The quality of the rentals was also above what I expected. I've been to other events where thing's look dated and whethered but since Santa Ynez Elite Party Rentals is newer everything they had looked great and was in excellent condition. Pam's team also took care of our outdoor lighting needs by stringing some lights over the dancefloor and uplighting some of these amazing tree's in the area. They also offered options of having colored light's but that wasn't for our vision. Lastly, as an alternative to ordering 2 set's of chairs, for the ceremony and reception, Pam's team moved the chairs during the cocktail hour and it ended up MUCH cheaper than ordering more chairs. In my opinion Pam really has your best interest in mind and will work with you, like with us, to make sure everything is accounted for and will suggest cost effective solutions. Pam and her team rocked!

Also this is their website, http://www.syveliteevents.com

I'm not sure how to add it to their listing.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/24/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elite party rentals was fabulous. We worked with Pam and she was very helpful. They came to our site and set up a design plan, then figured out what supplies we needed. Their costs were reasonable and they had many options to choose from. They showed up on time and did a nice job setting everything up. I would definitely use them for a party again.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/22/10, 5 Reviews